Max.Wallace
DragonNGC

The "Free Press" deleted me

Max.Wallace

Pro

The right of freedom of speech is most often ignored my the mass media, case and point here. http://vtdigger.org... So many of my comments deleted, it pains me to no end.
DragonNGC

Con

Yes, I agree that mass media is blocked of many things, but just because your comments were deleted doesn't usually mean that you were being censored online on purpose. You might have offended someone, or might have typed in vulgar language or any words that teased someone in a way that they would understand. You might have been bullying or making fun of someone in a way you thought was jokingly; but they thought of it as bullying. So, to not get a bad repetition, the site blocked/censored your comments.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Your argument reminds me of what I just flushed down the toilet. Censor that if you wish.
DragonNGC

Con

DragonNGC forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Well put.
DragonNGC

Con

DragonNGC forfeited this round.