jkyrocks123
brontoraptor

The Galactic Empire would win in a war against the US

jkyrocks123

Pro

I just want to make it clear that this is just a fun debate for anyone who is a Star Wars fan.

Rules: Both sides can use ANYTHING they want to help their sides win (Vehicle, Weapons, Special Forces,etc.)
Extended Universe is allowed.
Voters decided both sides fate!!

Scenario: The Galactic Empire is once again striving to gain complete power of the Universe. Throughout conquering multiple different solar systems, they decide to come across earth. They decided to send down a transmission to warn all nations to surrender or die. All nations surrender except for one The United States of America... Let the fight begin!!!!!
brontoraptor

Con

The U.S. has defeated menacing armies before.

-Here is footage of a menacing earthly enemy that the U.S. has found victory over.

-Here is footage of the U.S. response.

*Area 51 is a real place that does exist. I present its demographics.

Airport type Military

Owner U.S. Federal Government

Operator United States Air Force

Location Southern Nevada, U.S.

Elevation AMSL 4,462 ft / 1,360 m

Coordinates 37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W

The base's current primary purpose is publicly unknown; however, based on historical evidence, it most likely supports development and testing of experimental aircraft and weapons systems.

Who works at Area 51?

--

Now we ask ourselves, "how has the U.S. responded to nonEarthly enemies? We have many examples of the U.S.' response to alien invaders.

*This is an example of where the

U.S. had to defend against a "mysterious alien species."

-The U.S. declared its independence not from tyranny, opression, or persecution, but from

annihilation. Here is video of the U.S. President's speech.

-Here is footage of the cataclismic finality of the battle between the U.S. and the alien invaders.

--

*The Men in Black Headquarters is the main base of the Men in Black. It is located at 504 Battery Drive in New York City. The HQ is a pivotal role in the organization, and it where the agents and aliens meet.

Men in Black: 2 particular agents categorized as "galaxy defenders".

1)"Agent K"

2)Former NYPD officer James Darrell Edwards III, AKA "Agent J"

*The real Men in Black

*Galaxy defenders

1)The Arquillians delivered an ultimatum to M.I.B: return the galaxy within an hour or they will destroy Earth. M.I.B. countered the threat and were victorious.

2)The evil Kylothian, Serleena came to Earth looking for the Light of Zartha, a source of great power that would destroy the entire Earth if it didn't leave the planet soon. With its great power the M.I.B. countered her and she was defeated.

3) Boris the Animal, escaped from prison and went back in time to kill the younger "Agent K" in order to allow his species, a ruthless alien race known as Boglodites, to attack Earth. This forced "Agent J" to go back in time and team up with K's younger counterpart on a mission to save his partner and the world.

Note: The Men in Black are undefeated against Alien invaders.

--

The Predator race of aliens, whom we only know that they are not from Earth, have been distilled off of the Earth by Americans multiple times. Here is footage of the first victory.

jkyrocks123

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate. I'm looking forward to this fun debate.

So I would like to start off with this. The Galactic Empire are ruthless and VERY powerful. If they wanted they could used one of their star destroyers and blast earth out of orbit. Thats how powerful their ships are! However im just going to assume that the Empire wants to fight with you instead of destroying you from the start. So They deploy thousands of troops (stormtroopers) to the surface of earth to attack. Stormtroopers are programmed to kill and not worry about their surrounding or casualties. That is something that the US lacks. Also if the Empire thought it was necessary they could send down AT-ATs (All Terrain Armored Transports) and AT-STs (All Terrain Scout Transports) and those would have no problem in wiping out ANYTHING the US throws at them.

So we are currently attacking your troops in an all out war, so next we need to take out your leaders aka the President or in fact we will take out your whole entire government. So to do that we will send down our lead in command Emperor Palpatine and Lord Vader, we will also send a crew of stormtroopers to assist. So we get into wherever you have all your leaders and Palpatine and Vader will have no problem in taking them out. And even if the MIB were there, Vader could easily take them out because im pretty sure the MIB have never battled with the force.
brontoraptor

Con

The Galactic Empire brought their best. They sent their fleets. They sent their minions. They sent the armada...

Here was the U.S.' answer to At Ats and stormtroopers in the olden days. How cute it was.

There was a time of past, a time when the Galactic order knew of no one their equal. But times have changed, the future became the present, and the U.S.A. was ready for them. They knew not of the U.S.stargate. They knew not of the U.S.'s new leader. A sinister figure had controlled the stargate, came through it, and he claimed the highest position of the United States for himself. He kept the initials U.S.A. for his new kingdom and changed it to be initials for "United Stargate Armada". The "United Stargate Armada was the name he gave to his new world order. He ruled Earth now. But who was he? What was his name?

"Anubis" is his name. He rules the U.S.A. which now stands for United Stargate Armada, which now controls all of Earth, with an iron fist. He fears no one. He has labled himself the "Absolute God" of what was once called Earth. He is the Supreme Leader of the "U.S.A."

Anubis defends the "U.S.A." with his Kull Warriors. Here is footage of the Kull Warrior.

Kull Warriors (also called Anubis drones or Supersoldiers) are creatures created by the Goa'uld Anubis for use as his personal army.

The U.S.A. shows a demonstration of their military fefenses and might in past battles under Anubis' rule.

Anubis showed the defenses of the

U.S.A. when he defeated the replicators.

Here is footage of what happens if you mess with the new U.S.A.

Here is the footage of the U.S.A.'s Dragon Warrior Program. The dragons are in Anubis's giant cages ready at a moment's notice.

Anubis has a modest army of Krakens in underwater cages ready for any assault on the Earth.

Footage of Makhai Warriors bred in the confines of Area 51.

jkyrocks123

Pro

You precious earth is really putting up a fight I can see.

So I would like to start off with say that at any given time the Empire can do this to your earth...

https://m.youtube.com...

So with that threat on the table, I would like to go to our star destroyers. On these two website that I will provide a deeper understanding into what our star destroyers can do. Our class 1 and class 2 destroyer will easily destroy anything you throw at us.
http://starwars.wikia.com...
http://starwars.wikia.com...

Also this is our response to what you did to our AT-ATs
https://m.youtube.com...

Then our tie fighters will go and take you that aircraft you used to destroy our AT-ATs
brontoraptor

Con

Space Message sent to Darth Vader: We know this "Death Star" can be destroyed and we know how. Bring it.

We plan on jamming your radar Vader.

We also know about your A-Hole army Vader. You won't catch us off guard!

Here is footage of the commander of the armies of the Galactic Empire being defeated by Obi Wan Kanobi. This defeat forced him into his "Darth Vader suit".

-Here is footage of Darth Vader turning on the Emporer of the Galactic Empire.

-This is proof of a chink in the army of the leadership of the Galactic Empire. Footage of Darth Vader demonstrating many weaknesses

Sokar, the Vice Supreme Leader of the U.S.A. is upon the scene.

The footage of Darth Vader's weaknesses was sent abroad to the allies of the U.S.A. via the Stargate.

Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet has arrived through the stargate to help defend the U.S.A.

The Asgard Fleet has arrived through the stargate to help defend the

U.S.A.

Orici, the Leader of the Ori Army has arrived through the Sargate to help defend the U.S.A.

jkyrocks123

Pro

~Incoming Message From Darth Vader~
"This is Lord Vader, Leader of the Galactic Empire. You humans have done quite a good job at protecting you peuny earth. I have been holding bacl my complete wrath, but enough is enough. You destroyed our death star so you will witness the full wrath of the me and the Emporer. This opens up the perfect opportinety to test our far more powerful weapon, Starkiller Base. And as for you Anubis, expect a special visit from the Emporer and I. We will show you the consequences when you defy us. Remember this Anubis, you may have conqured one planet, but I have conqured galaxies. You are no competition to me."
~End of transmission~

Earth getting destroyed by starkiller base
https://m.youtube.com...

Darth Vader and Emporer Palpatine and a crew of stormtroopers board Anubis's ship to destroy him. And while that is going on a whole fleet of star destroyers lead by Boba fett go to destroy Thor.
brontoraptor

Con

Darth Vader is on quite the killing spree. So ruthless...So nasty...

Darth Vader and the Emporer board Anubis' ship, but...

But Anubis stepped through his ship's stargate just in time. And he had the book. He would look for answers to his miscalculations. He would look for a strategy...

Transmission: Anubis, you must face Vader. Go back with and finish it...

Anubis: Yes, my master...

Anubis stepped back through the stargate and saw Darth Vader.

Anubis: "Anakin. I am your brother."

Darth Vader: "I have no brother!"

Anubis: "We were both born to Mom. We are brothers. I was born for this very moment."

Darth: "I have no brother!"

Darth Vader ripped Anubis' hood back, and here is what he saw under Anubis' hood.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

They were identical twins.

Darth Vader: "No! It can't be!"

Anubis pulled out his light saber and the fight began. Palpatine stepped out of the shadows and began to laugh. He put his hands out in front of him and the lightning shot from his fingers and into Anakin and Anubis' bodies.

Vader pushed his light saber through Anubis' chest. Anubis ripped off Vader's helmet, grabbed him and jumped, hurling them both off the ledge into an abyss.

Anakin Skywalker and Anubis fell into the abyss, deeper and deeper and deeper...to their death.

Palpatine stood there alone. He had his death star. He had his fleet. He had his army. Earth had been destroyed. What would he do now?
jkyrocks123

Pro

Palpatine standing there with no planet to take over, now he needs to find a new apprentice. He then leave to his executioner to find his new apprentice who would soon be kylo ren. And as for boba fett, he never managed to defeat thor, but he escaped death so he went along with palpatine.

Let the credits roll.....
brontoraptor

Con

FLASHBACK:

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

The credits rolled and rolled, but then there was a final scene.

Transmission: excellent. Just as I planned. Hello Palpatine. It's me. I see you've met my apprentice, the young Anubis. I've been watching you. You have been quite the menace to my associates. I am here now.

Darth Plagueis stepped into the light. "It's me Palpatine. I know. You thought I was dead. But some things are not so easy. Some parts of the dark side are so dark that not even you can see them...But I can."

"I was the one who knew the sciences of the midi-chlorians, and you thought you could kill me???!!!"

(Cackling laughter)

"I am the dark lord that led the U.S.A. from Area 51. The secret is revealed! Okay Palpatine. Bring it you insidious poop bag!"

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

-And the masses rejoiced!