G-g-ghost
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

The God Game!

G-g-ghost
Started: 3/30/2015 Category: Games

G-g-ghost

Pro

Game Rules -I will debate that I would make a better God than my opponet or if my opponet chooses his God .
So my opponet will either defend him/her self as a god over me or there God . (Completely up to them)

Feel free to do w/e you want paint a picture or write a holy text full of arguments of why you feel you/your God would be better than me and most of all have fun! And remember it's just a game :)

(Voters plz don't judge on grammar and spelling to harshly)
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Con

G-g-ghost

Pro

Hi I would like to thank Con for accepting this debate and wish him/her good luck :)

My God Bio- I'm not all loving , I'm not all knowing , I'm am immensely powerful (almost all powerful) and I'm definitely not omnipresent.

Origin story - I was hit with an asteroid from inside a blackhole while doing an new space exploration to our neighboring Galaxy Andromeda. Idk how or why all I know I am a God now!

My 1st order of business would be to destroy all death for humans by imparting a partial bit of my godlike powers on all men and women and children. With this power thay can now end there own existence if thay chose to, to eternal nothingness but not any other humans.. You can also create all forms of food, and build all things from nothing, Altho the bigger/ or complex somthing is the more time it take everyone (but me hence why I am God Mwhaha) people can work together and spead things up if thay wish this will allow ppl to build massive thing faster without me but also pervent some nut job from making 300foot troll statues by him self lol. Ppl could also heal them selfs and reshape there body's how thay wished

My 2nd order of business I would increase the size of our planet and the rest of the solar system by 5 times its size right now and make it all work out to support life , I would then bring back all anmials and plant life that has passed away in the last 300 years or so. I would get rid of all the pollution as well.
I would then make 3 more planets 5 times earth size now on the same rotation as earth around the sun which could support life.
Planet 1 of the 3 would have all the extinct anmials on it the dinosaurs planet life ect
Planet 2 of the 3 would be a tec advance world with a massive quantum super computer 2x earths size at the core of it, were ppl could program and play in there virtual worlds/games all of this would be powered by the heat of the sun and the rotation of the planet it's self's friction.

Planet 3 would be a minimum plant life planet where people could travel to and create stuff as thay wished where there creations time was 2X there rate for creating thing.

I would then create a headquarters on each of the 4 planets where ppl could go and text/call my godly cellphone if it was important and thay needed help and I could ignore it if it got too anouying and put it on silence XD ...
At these headquarters you could also grab one of the many many space craft that I would have created that could travel the known universe and between the new worlds, all of these are self sufficient and could travel indefinitely/forever

I belive as a god I have given the human race what it realy wants!
-too be god like
-food health and room to grow
-the abilty to change or not change
-freedom to do what thay want when thay want and how thay want short of murdering eachother
-I have removed there fear of death by giving them immortality and the choice to end there existence of thay so chose so into blissful nothingness

I happly await for cons rebuttal and apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes I'm only a god I'm not perfect :D
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Con

GamrDeb8rBbrH8r forfeited this round.
G-g-ghost

Pro

I accept my opponent's forfeit as a sign that he aknowledges my godly superiority Mwhaha :)
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Con

GamrDeb8rBbrH8r forfeited this round.
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
Bro, Hopsin's ight, and Eminem sucks. Tupac is better thab both and try listening to Kendrick Lamar.
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
Bro beans, it's 3 in the morning. I'll do it another time.
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
No challenge me to the God Game debate vs me if you were a god or use ur God if you like..
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
A debate on how this debate was illogical? I'm not sure I understand that. And don't get me wrong, I didn't correctly critiqued you. More like criticism. I'll go further into detail tomorrow. I'm quite tired. And your opponent is an ignoramus. The fact that he or she didn't even explain anything really astounded me. It's criticism, it's a huge element of debates. And I thought he wasted your time. I would've loved to join this ot seen someone actually motivated to type more that 4 sentences. Night doll!
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
@Barbie

Being my oppnet or not matters not, when you claim someone's argument or themself to be illogical.
You ur self fail logic by not providing evidence or an argument with sounder logic with a more possible/plausible outcome...
I don't mind being critiqued but I refuse to bashed by a theist simply becuse thay don't like my ideals.
Using words like narcissistic/cocky/illogical without evidence/logic in an opinion/statement.
Is nothing more than bashing something becuse you don't argree with it.
Critiques provide helpful info to better the person there given to help them improve , your previous staments did no such thing..

And if you feel so strongly about it by all means challenge me to a debate prove to me my arguments are illogical and I only won becuse my opponet was a ignoramus.. Not a very nice thing to say about a fellow human being.. I highly doubt you will accept my challenge for the simple fact I'm real and your gods arn't putting you at quite a disadvantage ..
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
Appealing as in someone elses perspective. This other person failed to even acknowledge the argument. That's the only reason you won. I explained part of what I thought was illogical and I'm not your opponent so that's why I gave no further arguments. It was a short opinion on how you executed your statements and I simply critiqued it.
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
@ BarbieSoFetch
You pointed out the only reason I might win is cuz I had a more appealing argument ?
My response~> Duh?

You say I make accusations that arn't logical or rational ?
My responce -> you failed to provide proof for your stament , that in its self isn't very logical so I find anything that can be claimed without proof can be dismissed without proof so ur stament means nothing imo ...

You called me cocky?
My response-> I call it open minded

You call called me narcissistic?
My responce -> if it is narcissistic to belive you would make a better God than people's imaginary friends than so be it. I belive all people in there own right make better gods than any major or minor religion . for the simple fact we can be proven to exist by science if proper testing is done. And we could related to the struggles of being human
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
Your debate is horrible. You make accusations that wouldn't be logical or rational. The fact that everyone would have a bit of "Godly" powers is outrageous. They only reason you won the debate was because and ignoramus was debating against you. I mean come on man, really? Also, the main reason you won was because you had a more appealing argument. The people who probably voted for you are Atheists who want something more powerful than their current life styles and choose not to abide by the Lord's rules. Plus, the fact that you are so cocky to post this debate is outrageous. And talk about narcissistic.
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
@ ClashnBoom I look forward to it m8 :)
Posted by ClashnBoom 2 years ago
ClashnBoom
I was beaten to the challenge button but you will be challenged.
Vote Placed by tejretics 2 years ago
tejretics
G-g-ghostGamrDeb8rBbrH8rTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
G-g-ghostGamrDeb8rBbrH8rTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff