Ratulck
Danielle

The God exist

Danielle

Ratulck

Pro

The God exist. But HE did not made any religion. So if any religious text is saying what is not true that means it is created by the humans, Not by the GOD. The theory of big-bang does not say that there is no creator, but proves that the holy texts are made by humans. I don`t want to debate about the holy scripture i want to argue about the presence of GOD. He made only one religion and that is Humanity. The properties of human though some people have little humanity. Our MRCA ( most recent common ancestor) proves that evolution is true.
Danielle

Con

I don't noob snipe, but I accept debate requests where people insist on debating me specifically.

My opponent has the burden of proof in this debate.

He claims that God exists despite various holy scrpture(s) being flawed and inaccurate. In that case, I invite my opponent to discuss how or why he can know God exists, how he is defining God, and what proof he has that God exists. Otherwise I have nothing to respond to considering I have no idea what I'm supposed to be arguing doesn't exist if holy scripture is not reliable to define or describe God and Her alleged entity/actions.

Thanks.
Ratulck

Pro

Let the rookie show what he he has!

What makes you thing the holy Scripture is made by god? I agree with you Everything is Man made (Not everything i mean the so called holy scripture). But who created the super atom?Now we believe in big-bang does big-bang state about origin of matter? The origin of Everything? Who created the origin of Everything? Who created the origin of life?Do not mix up God with the holy scripture. What makes you think Holy scripture will defend god existence? If you believe in science Please explain with science. The reason for creating us maybe unknown. May be Universe recycle itself. If you know about " G". The range of G infinity. also the range of g is infinite. Please explain with the science if you can.

Thanks
Danielle

Con

In the last round, I asked my opponent to:

1) Define God
2) Discuss how or why he can know God exists, without relying on scripture
3) What proof he has that God exists

Pro has failed to address any of those 3 questions, so again I don't have much to respond to.

My opponent has the burden of proof. I can't argue against the evidence that God exists if he doesn't provide any evidence for me to refute.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To respond to the few points Pro makes, he mentions:

1) What makes you think the holy scripture is made by God?

Response - I never said that God created holy scripture.

2) He says he agrees that "everything is man made" (which I never suggested), but asks who created the super atom.

Response - I have no idea who, if anyone or anything, created the super atom. He has to prove that God did.

3) He asks if the Big Bang is the origin of matter.

Response - Science suggests that it is; however, the evidence is not concrete. Still, just because I do not necessarily KNOW the origin of matter (or the origin of everything) doesn't mean that we have to attribute the creation of everything in existence to God, especially if my opponent cannot define or describe God.

4) He asks what makes me think that holy scripture will defend God.

Response - Of course, I never said such a thing.

5) Finally, Pro says that the reason for creation or everything in the universe is unknown.

Response - I completely agree. Pro has to prove that we should attribute it to God, but I submit that we have no reason to suppose that we should regardless of scripture.
Ratulck

Pro

Ratulck forfeited this round.
Danielle

Con

Please extend my arguments.
Ratulck

Pro

Ratulck forfeited this round.
Danielle

Con

Please extend my arguments.
Ratulck

Pro

Ratulck forfeited this round.
Danielle

Con

Well, that was anti-climatic.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
"Let the rookie show what he he has!" first of, double he. Second off, YOU're the rookie! (no offense) Third off, Danielle is a SHE. Triple-whammy=terrible. Probably the worst lost ever.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Don't worry brother I believe in the almighty god. May he be with us all.
Posted by Buckethead31594 3 years ago
Buckethead31594
*facepalm*
Posted by frio937 3 years ago
frio937
Ouch, this is not looking good for Pro. He has the burden of truth while at the same time doesn't understand that in a debate you cannot put words in the mouth of your opponent. I would advice Pro to watch this video for a scientific basis of what he was trying to explain.

Maybe do some research before you challenge someone who is well versed in debates.
Vote Placed by Buckethead31594 3 years ago
Buckethead31594
RatulckDanielleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had absolutely no idea what they were doing. Points to Con for Pro's obvious concession.
Vote Placed by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
RatulckDanielleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con is the indisputable winner here. Pro forfeited three times, used no arguments despite BOP, and had eye-soringly bad grammar.
Vote Placed by Chapule 3 years ago
Chapule
RatulckDanielleTied
Reasons for voting decision: For obvious reason. Even the title made me squirm. "The God exist" Conduct to Con due to FF. S&G because pro could not spell at all. Arguments for more obvious reasons