Jesspark1224
Fakerooney

The Government should abolish the term limits of politicians.

Jesspark1224

Con

OK, since it's the first round, let's make this round easy. The reason why I am opposing this motion... is simple. It leads to unbalance of the congress(between parties) or the government itself. For example, Park Jung-Hee, the former president of the Republic of Korea(I am the citizen of that country) made the Yoosin Amendment, which indicates that there is no limits of presidency. This led to some deadly dictatorship society and demos of citizens and students. This instance shows how lethal it would be if you limit the terms of politicians. We should let the term limits of politicians.
Fakerooney

Pro

Freedom rings here in America. I lick my feet and you smell like beets. You can't change the government from this website. Get out there and aggressively mame some fools. Cabbage head flatulant.
Jesspark1224

Con

Okay... So I don't understand why my opponent is mentioning such racist arguments... It is very dismannered for the opponent to insult me in this debate...
I think the my opponent should elaborate on the issues on the debate, not me... actually.

In this round, I'll not mention my arguments 'til my opponent will mention 'real arguments' on the debate
Thanks for watching this debate online users

P.S. If the opponent writes these kinds of dumb things again in his rounds I'll try to report him
Fakerooney

Pro

Report me. You won't do it. This debate never started but I'm going to finish it. I'll go out with a bang, just like kamikaze pilots. I never joined this site to debate. My ignorance and your wasted time is my win.
Jesspark1224

Con

Jesspark1224 forfeited this round.
Fakerooney

Pro

Fakerooney forfeited this round.
Posted by Fakerooney 1 year ago
Fakerooney
Yes please disqualify me.
Posted by DoctorFight 1 year ago
DoctorFight
Somebody disqualify the racist tool supporting "Pro".
Posted by Seagull 1 year ago
Seagull
I found one. http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Seagull 1 year ago
Seagull
Does anyone know of any good debates on this topic on this website that I could read?
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Pro has some advantages right now, such as the US election where there is (arguably) no viable candidate running for the presidency. However, con opened with a compelling reason against the notion.
Posted by Jesspark1224 1 year ago
Jesspark1224
Wanna have debate with me, Mr. MaxLamperouge? :)
But please post comment in the weekends, PLEASE!! :)
Posted by MaxLamperouge 1 year ago
MaxLamperouge
Rough time for Pro...