The fda bans many helpful supplements and herbs that are allowed in other countries so that citizens of the U.S stay sick and remain dependent on drugs that destroy their health(while hiding symptoms) created by Big Pharma, all in an effort to make money. The amount of money spent on health care is so high in the U.S, yet the amount of diseases and those who have them are growing exponentially. When addressing a health concern, or disease the cause should be what is treated, instead of just covering up the problem (symptoms).
I accept this debate and will be arguing that the FDA is not wrong in what they do.
To debate you I need to know a few things first.
1. What are these Supplements?
2. Is there any evidence that they work?
3. Is there any evidence that they are just as effective or more effective than Pharmaceutical drugs?
4. Is there evidence that the Drugs destroy your health?
5. Is there evidence that the FDA is corrupt?