Regulus-Black
kieran4970

The Harry Potter Books are Better Than The Films!

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Regulus-Black

Pro

The Harry Potter Books are better than the Films.

Reasons:
-The films have many mistakes.
-The films insert things that change the complete plot.
-Whatever happened to R.A.B?
-Some of the actors are terrible.
-In the Half-Blood Prince, who wants to watch about two hours of Ron/Lavender, which is the most hated pairing?
-They should have done more about Snape and the Prophecy.
kieran4970

Con

The films are good because a lot of cash goes into them the philosopher's stone "250,000 went into the making!
Regulus-Black

Pro

I don't see what the money has to do with anything...

Why don't you post a PROPER argument?

More Reasons:
-Why did Tom Felton suddenly change "Draco"'s haircut?
-Why did Professor Flitwick change?
-Why didn't they put Ron and Hermione as prefects in the films? That would have been brilliant!
kieran4970

Con

In previous debates you said you liked watching films because you like seeing things happen!
Regulus-Black

Pro

I do like watching films and things happening in it, but I love picturing it more. It was only about a year ago my parents said I was old enough to watch the films, and since the age of four (when I read it) I've been picturing it. There are many things I hate about the films; the fact that they changed each and every image I had in my mind. For example, in my mind, Hermione was a girl with bushy hair and large teeth (up until the fourth book), and in the films, she has (almost) perfect hair and perfect teeth.
kieran4970

Con

For a start the films up yo the goblet of fire are only the rating PG (parent guidance) and all the rest are the rating 12 so I'm not sure why your not aloud to watch the films when you were 9.

Another thing in the films they gave Hermione an interesting appearance that suits her personality.
Regulus-Black

Pro

Regulus-Black forfeited this round.
kieran4970

Con

As my Opponent has forfeited this round it is hard to post because I have a said everything about your last post tit must mean that your finding this debate tough and having to do a lot of research so this sort of sums up that I have one and the films are the best if you don't post the next round I will get so angry and poison Rudolph's carrots🐔
Regulus-Black

Pro

Regulus-Black forfeited this round.
kieran4970

Con

I rest my case!