JonathanDJ
CloudApex

The Holocaust Did Happen Largely As Described By Conventional Historians

JonathanDJ

Pro

This is a debate about whether the Holocaust happened essentially as described by conventional historians or not. I take the position that it DID. I agree with the conventional historian that between 5 and 6 million people were intentionally killed by the Third Reich because of their race. Both sides bear the burden of proof. The first round will be for acceptance.
CloudApex

Con

JonathanDJ

Pro

JonathanDJ forfeited this round.
CloudApex

Con

I have nothing to rebut since my opponent has chosen to forfeit.
JonathanDJ

Pro

JonathanDJ forfeited this round.
CloudApex

Con

My opponent and I have come to an agreement to terminate this debate. It is no longer active.

Thanks.
JonathanDJ

Pro

Pass to next round
CloudApex

Con

To my opponent:

I'll have to decline your invitation because currently I am busy with school related activities. I hope we can engage in an interesting debate at another instance!
JonathanDJ

Pro

OK thanks anyway.
CloudApex

Con

Voters, this debate has been relocated elsewhere and ideally, this current debate should result in a tie.

Posted by CloudApex 2 years ago
CloudApex
I think we can agree to a tie on this one and re-establish the proposition at another time?
Posted by JonathanDJ 2 years ago
JonathanDJ
DAMN sorry guys I didn't realize someone had finally accepted this challenge. I think I'm going to try to get in touch with my opponent and reissue the debate directly to him so we can start over.
Posted by JonathanDJ 2 years ago
JonathanDJ
Posted by revic 2 years ago
revic
I would seriously debate this as I've read a great deal of controversial works about this on-going debate.

It is EASY to shoot holes into the conventional historian's versions.
The problem here is, I would not be able to source anything available to Pro since he does not posess the same books as I do.

It also goes into such detail that Pro might not understand.

Here's an example: the use of gas chambers is incredibly overrated as we do not know how many persons died in them. The main proof we have is that of German camp guards telling us they existed and then the Jew's fantasies about what would have happened in there.

Quite a lot of the jew's stories seemed to contradict.
One man, for example, said to have sneaked into the women's showers and managed to survive. This is absolutely ridiculous.

More generally speaking, the holocaust was never proven to be the "systematic killing" of millions: most have died of poor circumstances and diseases. Not by torture, not by gas chambers, not by being shot. In theory, a natural death.
Yet still all encamped jews have said that they were in "destruction camps" were they were to be terminated. Some survived for 4 years, which immediately contradicts their story: clearly, mass killing jews was NOT the purpose. Most were put to work.
Posted by Marixst-Anarchist 2 years ago
Marixst-Anarchist
More than five or six million people died in the Holocaust, my friend. About 13 million were killed in about 6 years under Hitler's rule of the Third Reich.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Yep, bingo. All con has to do is prove Hitler is fake, and I've done the work for him. Once that roadblock is out if the way. The rest of the puzzle falls into place and boom holocaust denied like a white guy's dream of playing pro basketball.
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
Oooh...Walt Disney is a great orator too?
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Yes, Mein Kampf was written by Walt Disney aka Hitler aka Kermit Roosevelt aka probably some other dudes.
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
@Wylted

So you mean the Americans wrote Mein Kampf? I'm gonna burn my copy!
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
The holocaust isn't real. If Hitler was fake, you can rest assured the holocaust was as well. http://www.debate.org...

It's my personal belief that 6 million Jews got raptured during the time of the third reich and it was covered up by making up this fictional story of Hitler, WW2, and the Holocaust.