The Holocaust did not happen.

1st round is acceptance.

I accept... mostly out of curiosity, I'm afraid.

I would like to start by defining "The Holocaust"
"the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941"45. More than 6 million European Jews, as well as members of other persecuted groups, such as gypsies and homosexuals, were murdered at concentration camps such as Auschwitz."

My points follow

1. Why is it illegal in several countries in Europe to deny or question the legitimacy of The Holocaust?
This is a straightforward question, if The Holocaust is without a single doubt true, why would it be illegal for people or independent organizations to freely research The Holocaust.

2. Human lampshades and soap made out of body fat of dead Jews has already been proven false. But during WW2 this was used as a method to stir up emotion and sympathy for mainly Jews. Propaganda is used by all governments, including the "sinless" US.

3. Everyone should read Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. He explains in chapter X that a massive lie will be believed simply because normal people cannot comprehend how a huge, repeated story can be anything but true.

"In this they proceeded on the sound principle that the magnitude of a lie always contains a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people in the very bottom of their hearts tend to be corrupted rather than consciously and purposely evil, and that, therefore, in view of the primitive simplicity of their minds they more easily fall a victim to a big lie than to a little one, since they themselves lie in little things, but would be ashamed of lies that were too big. Such a falsehood will never enter their heads and they will not be able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation in others; yes, even when enlightened on the subject, they will long doubt and waver, and continue to accept at least one of these causes as true. Therefore, something of even the most insolent lie will always remain and stick - a fact which all the great lie-virtuosi and lying-clubs in this world know only too well and also make the most treacherous use of."

-Mein Kampf Chpt. X

Funny how he is the one saying this. This ties in with the whole lie itself.

1. Motivations: A lot of people don't understand why anyone could benefit from lying about the mass killing of Jews.
The Holocaust is a win situation for Jews worldwide, especially Zionists which have a blank check for all of their horrible behaviors because of the so called "Holocaust"

2. Many people like to counter my arguments with, "The Germans admitted it." You could say this is true, but you have to take many factors under consideration such as, who is benefiting from this and who took them to court. Torture was most likely used at the Nuremberg Trials, many like to believe that "Western" nations would never do such a thing. Think about it, if the government did something like that, would they tell you. NO, this is why you should question everything you learn and hear from mainstream media or anything from the government.

3. Another thing I hear is "There are pictures." The government can take pictures of anything, call it something and easy profit. The people from the camps that are starving are a result of the Allies. There was and is no physical evidence, no physical remains to account for the outrageous claim of 6 million, (Weizmann even claimed it was 11 million.) This stark lack of evidence was explained away by another completely ridiculous claim: That the Germans decided to "get rid of the evidence" by cremating all 6 million bodies! The last time I checked, Germany was confident it would win the war. Then they show these pitiful little ovens used at Dachau & Auschwitz which were used to cremate the bodies of prisoners who had died of contagious diseases (Typhus). Furthermore; it takes several hours to cremate a single body. Then the oven must be cleaned out before it can effectively be used again. This was clearly false.

Final question is, why should we believe something that is put in our face every year, and how come nobody likes to question or is able to question the legitimacy of the the Israeli government and The Holocaust?
We like to believe that western nations never use propaganda against its citizens', I believe that everything should be questioned and investigated by outside sources as well as independent.

How can you deny the truth of the Holocaust? Doing so is, in my personal opinion, enormously disrespectful to all of the people who lived, and those who died on account of, this terrible event. You pointed out some sources. Bully for you! This does not in any way disprove the thousands of eye-witness accounts of the victims and attributing parties.

Sure it may be illegal in some countries to deny the existence of the Holocaust. This is only because forgetting terrible events, nay, deplorable acts of slaughter and attempted genocide, is something that ought not occur. Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Also, Hitler's argument in his book can be flippy-floppied upon its head and used against you. The story of how the Holocaust was allegedly faked is believed by many (Exhibit A: Pro!), but this does not make it true. The belief that the Holocaust never occurred is an even more likely lie.

History is a funny thing. Nothing in the past can be truly verified. Because of this, we are forced to look at evidence in order to come to a conclusion about what truly happened. I bring fourth, therefore, evidence!

1.) Just like to point out, like most all Holocaust would-be debunkers, you seem to have suspiciously attacked the few weak sides of my argument. Do you have any evidence that supports your argument?

2.) Hitler openly admitted to hating the Jews on multiple occasions, one of which being his speech in 1946 in which he said, "I want to annihilate the Jews in Europe." Not much wiggle room for interpretation, is there?

3.) Physical, written, eye witness, and photographic evidence are abundant and verifiable. Examples are too numerous to list, but I shall try to do the topic justice.
> Letter of Rudolph Brant
> Sondercommando's picture of the body burnings, taken in real time
>Photographs of prisoners being marched into Death Camps

Yes, you no doubt believe that all of this evidence was fabricated by some top-secret illuminati-style government cult, but the fact is that there is too much evidence. You cannot convince so many people to lie for you. You cannot create so much evidence pointing toward something that is not real.

4.) What is the point? If it truly is faked, what good does it do the people who faked it? Not one ouncage, as far as I can see. The benefits are far outweighed by the possibility of being discovered.

Denying the Holocaust is morally disgusting. Think about how terrible it would be if you were to experience something unspeakably terrible and then have the world dismiss it as false. Shame on you.

Unless you don't really believe it.

In which case, this is a good debate.

For us to debate. VFD

Where to begin?

First of all, you began your counter argument by stating that it is very disrespectful to the families that lost loved ones; or maybe even were in it. Well, i'm sorry that I questioned something very suspicious, taught to us by our governments. If you want less Holocaust deniers, why not allow free research? You agree with being prosecuted based off of a opinion. Okay, fair enough, but you did not even mention my other point; where I said INVESTIGATING The Holocaust is illegal. What is the point of that? If you would want people to believe you, wouldn't you allow them to research The Holocaust themselves? Just because I don't believe The Holocaust does not make me a Anti-Semite, i'm an Anti-Zionist.

You pointed out that I attack the weak sides of your argument, which is very ambiguous. Please disambiguate for me.

Secondly, you say that Hitler admitted to hating the Jews. Yes this true, but that is not my argument. My argument is that he never acted upon this belief, and if he did the numbers were greatly exaggerated. Even then, I remain highly skeptical of all of this information, because of the fact that denying or investigating The Holocaust is something forbidden by law in many European countries, and

For the third point, you say there is much evidence, but yet, you fail to source any of this information. Did you read my argument thoroughly? I said that any government can lie about almost anything and can easily fabricate anything. Do you disagree with this, and why? Why would a government not lie to steer public opinion? Propaganda is used throughout history, and not only that;a good example is human lampshades during WW2 they were proven to be false after the war, and nobody raised questions or doubts about the history we are learning.

You go on to ask, what is the point? Well if you read my first argument correctly, you would know that I wrote down the motivations for you. You should probably take a look at that. Then you also say in the beginning of that question,"If it is truly faked." If that was the case, (Which it is) they are fooling you right now.

I have another point, and I would like you to answer it. Why are the Jews some kind of, "Specialty" to Western society? Has anyone questioned that? Take a look at the Rwandan Genocide, nobody is building museums and monuments and forcing people to believe The Rwandan Genocide; or they would be prosecuted. What about other genocides? Armenian? How about The Holodomor? How about all the others? Does that not seem suspicious? Especially when the Israeli government are constantly bombarding helpless Palestinians, with a blank check for all of their crimes. This is morally unacceptable, especially when these people (Palestinians) had absolutely nothing to do with The Holocaust, and now they have to pay?

List of Genocides:
Rwandan Genocide
The Cambodian Genocide
The Armenian Genocide
The Holodomor
The Genocide of Native Americans (Which is unbelievably overlooked, and killed millions of Indigenous Americans) They barely have the recognition that the Jews have. Not to mention that The United States claims to be a humanitarian country.

Not to mention that The Germans were excellent at writing documents. But no official documents ordering the annihilation of the Jews? This does not add up, because why would they want to hide the fact that they systematically tried to annihilate the Jews. Wasn't Germany confident that it would win the war? Why would they want to hide it? The camps were already being liberated, and there was no mention of it in any document.

You still didn't address why there have been very few mass graves found, and how would a single, "Death camp" could kill so many people really quickly and easily. It is said that people were tightly packed into these chambers and killed within minutes with Zyklon B. I have 2 questions; why is it that so little bodies have been found since The Holocaust. The rate it takes it cremate, plus the amount killed with amount of crematoriums. It does not add up. The last question is; why did none of the Jews rebel when in the gas chambers. If they have around 500-2000 people are put into a gas chamber, why did nobody rebel against the guards? Even then, they could have push the door down with that many people.

See, the reason that other genocides are not given so much attention is because of the sheer scope of the Holocaust. See, in the Israel Gaza attacks, your source stated that 1,100 people were killed. This is still terrible, but during the Holocaust, 6,000,000 Jews were killed, 5400 times more than in these attacks. 1.5 million Armenians were killed post World War I, but this is still not nearly as many dead as the deaths during the Holocaust. And as for the Native Americans, while upwards of 10 million were killed by European and American settlers and expansionists, over 95% of these were killed by diseases and can therefore be attributed to an accident, albeit a terrible one. The spectrum of the murders during the Holocaust are so huge and terrible that the modern world feels as though the victims must be commemorated. Yes, other genocides should be given more attention, but this does not falsify or even suggest the falsification of the Holocaust.

Also, the reasons preventing the questioning of the Holocaust are in existence for one reason: to prevent Nazi ideals from resurfacing. I do hope we can agree that the Nazis were the bad guys. Oh, I really hope we can agree. This being the case, anything to prevent the spread of Nazi ideals is favorable. Now, are the countries who passed this going about it the correct way? I would say they are not. You will notice that the United States is not one of the country who prohibits free investigation of the Holocaust, by the way, so I do hope you will not shoot down any non-government American sources in the future.

Also, Hitler not only admitted his hatred for the Jews. Oh no. He made it abundantly clear that his goal was to "annihilate" them. Annihilate. Coming from to Latin words which together mean "make nothing."

However, one mistake on my part was not citing my sources. You will notice that I have rectified this at the end of my rebuttal. Also, on your point regarding the government's ability to counterfeit evidence: of course they can. But unless you are insinuating that the entire United Nations got together like some sort of Illuminati cult of overlords and together plotted to spread the same evidence to all 7 billion people across the planet, chances of all of the evidence matching up the way it does is highly unlikely.

Also, many of my sources come from non-government, independent researchers' findings. This being the case, I have still provided many sources of evidence, and am willing to provide more, where as Pro has yet to provide a single shred of evidence supporting his theory. Yes, they've done some evidence-bashing of my case, but they have provided no real evidence supporting their side. If they wouldn't mind doing so, I'd be ever so pleased.

The reason for the lack of bodies is the fact that cremation successfully hides all evidences of human presence. Be this as it may, many mass graves have been found. One British archaeologist found a mass grave containing 800,000 bodies. 17 similar graves have been found throughout Europe in Romania, Germany, and Bulgaria. Doing the math, this is enough to house 13 million bodies, more than enough, sadly, to contain all of the victims. I know that at least one of them is legitimate because I saw it with my own eyes. So, unless you think that the creepy Illuminati cultists killed 800,000 regular people in order to hide the truth about the Holocaust, this is to debunked.

As to why there were no rebellions? Well, I've never tried to attack armed men with my bare hands while being poisoned to death, but the next time Pro does, I suggest he comes and tells me how easy it is.

Oh. That was rude.

Hmm. Rude and not ginger.

Sources, as promised!

1.) You compare the Palestinian conflict with "The Holocaust", I was not saying to compare. I was asking why Israel has a blank check for all of their crimes, towards the Palestinian people. Secondly, just because, "not as many people die." Does not make it something to be ignored. Did you read about the Holodomor? Approximately 10 million died. Yet it is only illegal in Ukraine to deny it, which is still bad. But why? People widely consider that "The Holocaust is the worst crime in history." Why is it the worst crime? How are Jews more important than any other human on earth?

2.) The entire UN does not even need to come together and forge something like this. People like the former president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was part of the UN, and he publicly denied it. The way they make this work; The United States of America was very influential at the time. People trusted the USA with a lot of things, since the USA came up with "The Holocaust." As a means to gain support for the nation of Israel, and then had everybody learn about it, above anything else. Not only does the USA label, "The Holocaust." The worst crime in history, they use media to make anyone questioning, "The Holocaust" labeled an anti-semite.

3.) Sorry I should have clarified, it is illegal to research with the intent of disproving the historical, "evidence"of The Holocaust. Like the amount of people that died in, "The Holocaust". Questioning, "The Holocaust" is not illegal in the US because, it didn't take place there, and you can't research it there. The link you sent me said, As Jewish religious law forbids disturbing burial sites, she and her team from the University of Birmingham have used 'ground-penetrating radar." They have not actually "seen" the bodies, and if they see them, they should open the area up to many other organizations to do many forensic tests. Also, they automatically assumed that all the people that were buried there are "Jewish", this does not add up.

4.) If you are about to die, you would fight back. Especially when you are grouped in the thousands into a tiny gas chamber against around 3 SS guards.

the_banjo_sender forfeited this round.

Extend... Vote for me!

the_banjo_sender forfeited this round.
Posted by finamorebarbara 10 months ago
The Holocaust as we know today did not happen...The media only tells us what they want us to know. The number 6 million has been used by the Jewish population for ages now, it actually goes back to before the 1800s; whenever a tragedy happened to the Jewish population, they would use the number 6 million. Which is why after the numberg trial that number was lowered to 1.5...huge difference right? Also there are interviews of Holocaust survivors that tell us the camps were something completely different than what we were taught in school... Obviously a lot of people died, that's usually what happens during a time of war.
Posted by Reformist 11 months ago
If Pro plays this right Con will lose in every situation

But if Pro plays this not in my way its even playing field

Either way Pro is favored

Good luck
Posted by debatefox 11 months ago
lol to be honest it hurts tremendously to say this but he does have a point. i still believe in the holocaust but i am going to start questioning things without just accepting them as they are. so either way this debate goes it will inspire people to think for themselves more.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
No. No animal or human was hurt under the shooting of W.W.2
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 10 months ago