The Holocaust was a hoax

Position: CON

I am going to prove that the Holocaust was NOT a hoax.

I am going to let PRO state his case on the first round, good luck PRO.

Alright. Well, I suppose you wish for me to go first in terms of arguments then. Let's get started then.

"Fred A. Leuchter is America's leading specialist on the design and fabrication of execution equipment, including homicidal gas chambers. In 1988, Leuchter scraped samples from the alleged gas chamber walls in Auschwitz, Birkenau and Lublin. Cyanide residue would be clearly evident on all these walls if gassings did occur. To his astonishment, Leuchter found no significant cyanide traces in any one of these rooms." However, if we strongly analyze what we see in Holocaust accusations and statements, it is consistently said that Jewish people were gassed while in the concentration camps such as Auschwitz. How is it that these "victims" were gassed if no cyanide was found in any of the "gas chambers?"

Similarly, if one were to look at a picture of these "gas chambers," one would find that they were rather shoddily sealed, thus meaning they couldn't have been tight. This means that some of the gas would have been bound to escape, right? If not a decent amount. And, if that's the case, how is it that they managed to successfully choke out all of the Jewish people in the rooms? (Image reference of Auschwitz "gas chamber":

Even new literature is being to light that exposes the Holocaust for its ways of manipulating the masses as solely a Zionistic plot to steal land from the Palestinian people. The book is so aptly titled "The Holocaust Hoax Exposed: Debunking the 20th Century's Greatest Fabrication" is a revelation in this controversial myth.

"In chapter 20, many sensationalized fake memoirs of "holocaust survivors" are exposed. One example is Misha DeFonseca, who claimed that at the age of six she escaped from Nazi murderers and embarked on a four-year, 1900-mile quest through three countries looking for her parents. During this period she not only killed an SS officer and had a love affair with an adult man, but was also raised by wolves. She took care of their cubs while the wolves hunted for food. Then, she ate the raw meat they brought, in addition to mud and grass when raw meat was not available."

Honestly, how can we be expected to believe such ridiculous, no, ludicrous stories? We're expected to take it in stride that a six-year-old not only went on a 1900-mile journey but that she fell in love with an adult as well? Whilst being raised by wolves? If this does not scream false, I'm unsure of what exactly constitutes false.

The very final paragraph of the book states this:
"Despite decades of propaganda, the Jews that perished in these camps didn't do so at the hands of some inhuman SS extermination machine. Rather, they starved and died of diseases orchestrated by the handiwork of their own diabolical Zionist leaders that allowed Allied forces to bomb German supply lines. These elite Jews crafted their own 'holocaust' of approximately 100,000 Jews---their own people---at the end of WW II so that the facilitation of a new homeland would be guaranteed. The finger of blame for the blood of these dead Jews can only be pointed in one direction---at the Jews themselves. They were responsible . . . they were wholly responsible."

To this, I could not agree more. To summarize this, the Holocaust truly was nothing more than an elaborate hoax posted by Jewish people so that they may perpetuate a victimization of themselves and thus achieve international support so that they could go forth and invade what they deemed to be their "home land." This very idea that Hitler had the gall to try and exterminate 6 million people solely to achieve what he deemed peace is preposterous. As shown in his war tactics, Adolf Hitler was a relatively intelligent man and it can easily be doubted that he would stoop to such low levels.

When it comes right down to it, in all its bare truth, Hitler did nothing wrong.

Due to real life things, I will have to cancel this debate, if Pro understands, please, don't vote on this debate.

That's fair enough. I understand.

*A PSA from codemeister13*

Half life is one of the best game series ever

codemeister13 forfeited this round.
Posted by codemeister13 2 years ago
Well, I'm certainly not going to go down without a fight. I still eagerly await my opponent's opening/rebuttal.
Posted by Hayek 2 years ago
Yes it does seem as if the person that started this debate just wanted to win....
Posted by codemeister13 2 years ago
I wish to state here that the following arguments made by myself do not reflect my actual views upon this activity in real life. That being said, let's do this.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
Who would say that it *was* a hoax? If a person made such a proposition in real life, I would be quite irate with that individual.
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
I want to start up a debate entitled "The south won the civil war" and take the position con