dynamicduodebaters
MasterDebatersUnion

The Holocaust was a hoax

dynamicduodebaters
Started: 9/21/2014 Category: Places-Travel

dynamicduodebaters

Con

I would like to challenge you to this debate, since I have seen you debate this in the past. You may copy and paste your other arguments from your other debate if you would like.

RULES: Forfeit=loss of all 7 points.
NO SEMANTICS.
First round acceptance only.

Thanks,

DDD
MasterDebatersUnion

Pro

I agree to debate the topic with you.
dynamicduodebaters

Con

(INTRODUCTION)

Thank you for accepting my challenge.

(ARGUMENTS)

(1)

There are multiple clips that show proof that the Holocaust was real.

I ask all judges AND my opponent to watch some of these clips:

http://www.ushmm.org...

This might seem like a **very** small argument, but if you go to the link, there is MORE than enough video evidence from the Holocaust to show that it was, in fact, legit. While yes, you can fake video evidence, I do not understand why anyone would do such a thing.

(2)

In 1945 the Death Camp of Dachau was liberated by American troops, to make sure that the horrors of the camp were never faked.

“The American liberators made sure that residents of Dachau and other towns were forced to confront the horrors of the concentration camps. According to Harold Marcuse, in his book "Legacies of Dachau," after the liberation "a group of Dachau Nazi elite was forced to tour the Dachau crematorium on 8 May 1945." There they were made to look at the naked, emaciated bodies of the innocent victims of Nazi barbarity, piled up in the mortuary room right next to the gas chamber. Young boys in the Hitler Youth were brought to the camp and forced to look at the corpses on the Death Train.” {1}

These Nazi’s were forced to see the aftermath of one of the biggest tragedies that has ever taken place. This took place not only in the Dachau camp but in many camps, like the one in Ohrdruf, even General Patton visited the camp.

“General George S. Patton visited the Ohrdruf camp on April 12th, along with three other generals, one captured German officer and a few of the citizens of Ohrdruf. After his visit, General Patton suggested that all the citizens of Ohrdruf be brought to see the bodies.”

.Due to a lack of resources I can only estimate the population of Ohrdruf in 1945. I am guessing that it would have been around 500-1,000 people. Right there is 1,000 witnesses to the Holocaust. General Patton understood that people would find this so horrifc that they would deny the Holocaust, so he forced people to view the camps. View the dead. View the Carnage.

If that is not enough, let us get word from the men who did these horrendous acts.

“Letter: Execution of Jews

15.November.1941

Reichskommissar for Ostland

IIa 4

Secret

To: Reich Minister for the Occupied Eastern Territories

RE: Execution of Jews

. . .Will you please inform me whether your inquiry of 31.October should be interpreted as a directive to liquidate all the Jews in Ostland? Is this to be done regardless of age, sex, and economic requirements (for instance, the Wehrmacht's demand for skilled workers in the armament industry)? Of course the cleansing of Ostland of Jews is a most important task; its solution, however, must be in accord with the requirements of war production. . .

Losbrbhe

Reichskommissar for Ostland” {2}

There is NO logical explanation for why ANYONE would fake these letters. Would you like to review these letters? Go right ahead. Link is below.

Witnesses from civilians, generals and Nazi officials. This is the most documented genocide with witnesses on all ends. To deny that this happened is illogical.

(3)

To continue the witnesses part of my argument. I shall discuss military records, the scale of the genocide and the Nuremberg Trials.

There are military records of the Holocaust, both Allied and German.

Because there is a character limit I will post a link to some records. I MUST SAY THIS AGAIN. JUDGES AND MY OPPONENT, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

http://www.remember.org...

I would recommend that if you are in the military, that you do not fake documents.

“Article 107 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, regarding false official statements, reads as follows: "Any person subject to this chapter who, with intent to deceive, signs any false record, return, regulation, order or other official document, knowing it to be false, or makes any other false official statement knowing it to be false, shall be punished as a court-martial may direct." The statements and documents covered by this article include any made in the line of duty. Rank or other status of the person taking the statement has no bearing on the charge, so long as the recipient was ordered to take such a statement. Unintentional false statements (no prior knowledge of it being a falsehood) are exempt of Article 107.”{3}

It is even less likely for the Military records of the holocaust to be faked because of this.

Do remember that in the Holocaust there were more than one countries involved.in the mass genocide. In both east and west europe.

All across Nazi-Controlled Europe were death camps and concentration camps, housing many jews, roma, gays, and many more. The numbers went from a mere 77 in Denmark to 3,000,000 in Poland. A 1,000,000 victims were from the USSR, and Romania had 470,000 people killed. It would take too long to list the exact amounts from every country involved, but I think you get the idea. My whole point is that the Holocaust took place over such a large amount of land that it would be virtually impossible to fake an entire genocide. {4}

Finally, I should bring a crucial piece of evidence to ring to the plate. The Nuremberg Trials.

“After the war, some of those responsible for crimes committed during the Holocaust were brought to trial. Nuremberg, Germany, was chosen as a site for trials that took place in 1945 and 1946. Judges from the Allied powers -- Great Britain, France, the Soviet Union, and the United States -- presided over the hearings of twenty-two major Nazi criminals.”{5}

During these trials there was definitive proof that the Holocaust did actually happen and plus, the defendants admitted to these crimes. How could The Holocaust be faked when those who did it admitted to their crimes? HOW?

(CONCLUSION)

I am done for now. I ask everyone to check out all the links I have provided, and the one book I mentioned. Thanks

DDD

(REFERENCES)
MasterDebatersUnion

Pro

MasterDebatersUnion forfeited this round.
dynamicduodebaters

Con

MY OPPONENT FORFEITED!

Thus, extend all arguments, and vote CON!!

DDD
MasterDebatersUnion

Pro

dynamicduodebaters

Con

Forfeit again? Well I extend all arguments and say Vote Con.

DDD
MasterDebatersUnion

Pro

dynamicduodebaters

Con

WELL, THIS JUST RUINED THE DEBATE!

WHY WE WIN:

Full FF
Only arguments presented where ours.

Thanks and vote con,
DDD
MasterDebatersUnion

Pro

Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
dynamicduodebatersMasterDebatersUnionTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago
imabench