masterdrave
Youraverageunicorn

The Holohoax was a great idea

masterdrave

masterdrave

Pro

We all know the Holocaust was a lie. Fake. Fabricated. Some lost parable off an old German spy's tongue one evening. It DID NOT HAPPEN. But the real question is, SHOULD it have? Of course! The Holohoax is an amazing idea. Fascinating, truly. I mean, by god, give whoever it was a medal. Hitler was a mere pawn on the board that was the Axis Power. The real mastermind behind this ingenious thought must be congratulated though. If only it really happened.

May any Jew coward prove me wrong!
Youraverageunicorn

Con

First off I just want to say this is probably a troll profile. And even if it wasn't, it's sad that a 68 year old man [I'm guessing] who went to Harvard but his favorite movie is Human Centipede and he doesn't believe in the holocaust has nothing better to do with his life but debate online with a 13 year old. Does that sound harsh? Sorry. I was just stating the obvious. Anyway:

You gave me no room. all I have to say for now: jews are humans. Would you like to get killed? no. this is a troll.
masterdrave

Pro

Okay, THIS IS NOT A TROLL. When will you dumb virgins realise I'm doing this FOR YOUR benefit.
And yes, what you said was harsh. What have my movie preferences got to do with anything? You moronic sapien. So, seeing as though you blatantly attacked me like a small-minded bully, allow me to retort.

Let's have a perusal here, mmm, what are your movie preferences, bitch cunt? "Alexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad day." Well, I believe I've cracked this one. Good night folks!
Youraverageunicorn

Con

That's not the debate we're doing. Obviously you have no experience in debate. second, I'm 13. you're 68. my movie preferences fit. yours don't.

The holocaust DID happen and the outcomes were terrible. You didn't respond to the other points I made and I'm simply saying the jews did nothing wrong. If you don't know how to debate, may I suggest you learn?

As much as I would like to show you REAL debate, You gave me nothing to respond to so I don't want to extend my argument.
masterdrave

Pro

Well I DO want to EXTEND my lengthy member into your arsehole, retard.
"Obviously I have no experience in debate?" Hahaha, you clearly have no clue WHO I am, do you child? If it weren't for Masterdrave you wouldn't even be on this weak pretext for a website, "arguing" about a subject on which you know less than cunt. How do you know the Holohoax didn't happen? Because a couple of books and some on-the-dole teachers told you so? Hitler was BRIBED. Just use your tiny caveman head and think, cunt.
Youraverageunicorn

Con

I obviously DO know who you are. A cocky idiot who doesn't believe in facts.

I know all about the holocaust. Hitler wasn't bribed. He hired others to kill Jews. My ancestor, Zydia Lebetkin was one of the main leaders in the holocaust. I should know all about that because she was my grandmother's cousin and my Bubbie told me ALL about her, and ALL about how she was in the holocaust.

Plus why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot but not for me to point it out? Get your head out of the clouds
Posted by DNehlsen 10 months ago
DNehlsen
Human Centipede -- LOL
Posted by Youraverageunicorn 10 months ago
Youraverageunicorn
yeah. I just don't know why out of all the movies that that's his favorite.
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
A gross and disgusting movie.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
What is Human Centipede, never heard of it
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
"And even if it wasn't, it's sad that a 68 year old man [I'm guessing] who went to Harvard but his favorite movie is Human Centipede and he doesn't believe in the holocaust has nothing better to do with his life but debate online with a 13 year old"

Rekkt, bitches be savage.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
The OP is a 25 year old Nazi skinhead, who used to be friends with Dylann Roof but now that his BFF is looked up on death row, he will resort to coming on here and spewing hate and bigotry on this site.

I think it's time to have the Nazi removed from this site
Youraverageunicorn
again, even if it's a troll profile, he still has a comment where he said the "n" word and that's especially not okay.
Posted by DNehlsen 10 months ago
DNehlsen
When 90% of a critical thinking site can't identify a joke...
Youraverageunicorn
obviously this must be a troll. but I accepted because I'm a jew.
Posted by R_Jacob_Percival_M 10 months ago
R_Jacob_Percival_M
The level of my brain cells are actively depleting.
Vote Placed by DNehlsen 10 months ago
DNehlsen
masterdraveYouraverageunicornTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con never really addressed the topic at hand until the final round when it was too late for Pro to make a response. Because of the fact that she ignored the topic at hand and changed the subject I'd give arguments to Pro. Pro referred to Con as a cunt, and dumb virgin among many other things. He also eluded to wanting sex with debater Con. Because of this, I feel he loses points for conduct.