Pitbull15
A341

The Holy Bible is a good source of morals in our modern times

Pitbull15

Pro

I will be arguing in this debate that the Christian Bible is a good source for morals in today's times. If my opponent accepts, he must argue that the Christian Bible is not a good source for morals.

I want to say, though, that we aren't debating about creation vs evolution or the existence of God Himself or any supposed biblical contradictions or discrepancies. This is a debate over whether or not the Bible is a good source for morals in our modern world.

Good luck to A341 if he accepts and hopefully this will be a good debate. An argument may be posted in round 1.
A341

Con

I accept the challenge. Before I start I would like to ask whether or not you including the old testament?
Pitbull15

Pro

Pitbull15 forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
Pitbull15

Pro

Pitbull15 forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
Pitbull15

Pro

Pitbull15 forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
I apologize as I lost track of time due to unexpected events. Give all seven points to Con, please.
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
Yeah, I am including the Old Testament. And I'll also argue how and why the laws in Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Numbers, etc. are irrelevant today and why it's not required we follow them as Christians.