wolf902
RSABTTY-14

The Hunger Games is Better than Divergent.

wolf902

wolf902

Pro

The Hunger Games has gained much more popularity than Divergent. Everywhere, you will here people referencing to it, but not really referencing to Divergent. Everybody knows who Katniss Everdeen is, but not everybody knows who Beatrice Prior is. The Hunger Games was awarded an 87% by Rotten Tomatoes, but Divergent only got a measly 41%.
RSABTTY-14

Con

Divergent has SOOOOO much better grammar usage.
wolf902

Pro

My opponent has no decent argument against me. Also, he has not fought any of my points that I have made so far, so those points are deemed valid.
The Hunger Games captures the future vividly, and has won various awards for its amazingness.
Thanks for the debate.
RSABTTY-14

Con

For girl main character absolutely no competition Tris is WAY better than Katniss. For starters Tris had a heart and loved four/tobais. Tris also stood up or herself/was a heroine in the story instead of the main character who needs someone else to save them when it actually comes down to it. Plus Divergent didn't have a love triangle!
wolf902

Pro

The Hunger Games doesn't have a love triangle, Katniss is only faking to love Peeta. Also, Katniss stood up for herself too! She was in the Hunger Games twice for goodness sake! Katniss is a much more stronger character than Tris.
RSABTTY-14

Con

I don't like debate so i'm not going to finish this debate. I'm terminating my account.
wolf902

Pro

I win. Thanks for the debate.
RSABTTY-14

Con

RSABTTY-14 forfeited this round.
wolf902

Pro

Points to me.
RSABTTY-14

Con

RSABTTY-14 forfeited this round.
Posted by Uh-Ha 2 years ago
Uh-Ha
"points" to you? This debate was a farce to begin with. Your opening statement was on the same level as the following...."Yeah, well, I think "The Empire Srikes Back" wasn't as good as "Star Wars" because we didn't get to see Carrie Fisher's boobs...."

This website if meant to showcase the intellects of it's members; you turn it into a forum for morons, telling us why some movie is better than another. There must be a thousand issues you could raise that you can intellectually illuminate, instead we ae treated to banality , and with a triumphant conclusion about 'winning points'. You don't deserve any points because you didn't make any "point" worth reading.

Next tim, can we have something worth the time and pixels, rather than pointless comparisons of entertainments or video games. Who cares?
Posted by CloudApex 2 years ago
CloudApex
Not an insult per se, just an incentive to improve.
Posted by wolf902 2 years ago
wolf902
whatever"
Posted by CloudApex 2 years ago
CloudApex
This is pathetic..
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
wolf902RSABTTY-14Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments - Pro, full concession from Con. S & G - Tied. Neither made any major grammatical or spelling errors. Source - Tied. Neither utilized sources in this debate.