The Hunger Games is better than Twilight

bellaplaysgames has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/26/2016 Category: Movies
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

I believe that The Hunger Games movie, and books, is better than the Twilight books and movies. I won't get to into detail just yet, but my main details is better love story, better plot, and better writing and acting. Twilight is kinda dull, and The Hunger Games is brutal and exciting. A lot of twists are in THG, but in Twilight....not so much. And the love story in Twilight is weak AF. The Hunger Games love triangle is cool. A baker, who's super sweet and nice and handsome, or a hunter, who's tough, but what Katniss needs to survive. Twilight is just boring. A vampire, or a werewolf. And, TBH, Jacob gives me the creeps. Wanting to date a newborn baby, is kinda...well, how do I put this nicely...pedophileish.

Neither are good. These are teen books. If it's a love triangle you're looking for, Ken Follett's Century series has everything you need. Including a strong message on women's suffrage. And it's for adults...
Posted by GrimlyF 3 days ago
You do realise of course that neither franchise could have been made without the protaganists inexhaustable supply of false eyelashes? See the Insurgent series,even the hunky male hero has them.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 month ago
Chalkboard scraping is better than twilight....
Posted by Phenenas 1 month ago
Yep. I couldn't even play Devil's Advocate on this one.