merciless
CAPLlock

The Ice Age had less clouds

CAPLlock

merciless

Con

The ice age had less clouds because it was 2-3 Degrees Fahrenheit cooler than today, causing less precipitation and more droughts to happen.
CAPLlock

Pro

We will use http://en.wikipedia.org... a example.
Ice age:
An ice age or, more precisely, glacial age, is a generic geological period of long-term reduction in the temperature of the Earths's surface and atmosphere

Precipitation: The main forms of precipitation include drizzle, rain, sleet, snow, graupel and hail. Stuff that comes from clouds

And if a Ice age is snowy theres more clouds and precipitation

http://en.wikipedia.org...(meteorology)

merciless

Con

Questions to my opponent:
1. Does the Ice Age really have more clouds than today? I don't think so.
2. Is the Ice Age mostly snowy or rainy? I think it is mostly rainy.
3. If the Ice Age really mostly snowy than rainy, would there really be more clouds?
CAPLlock

Pro

Questions to my opponent:
Maybe. But it sure is possible for global warming to make more places dry. But this is extreme.
Oh?
Its called a ice age for a reason.
merciless

Con

The Ice Age is called an Ice Age because most of North America and even Northern Europe and Northern Asia was covered in ice. More parts of the Southern Ocean was covered in ice. Greenland certainly was all covered in ice during the Ice Age. During the Ice Age, the sea level was much lower than today, causing less precipitation and more droughts. And there is less clouds with lower sea level. Then people would have less water to drink.
CAPLlock

Pro

the sea level was much lower than today, causing less precipitation and more droughts. And there is less clouds with lower sea level. Then people would have less water to drink.

(Got to the goods)

Links?

Now I nearly failed Earth sic. but it doesn't work that way.
Are you trolling? If there was droughts in a ICE AGE and with the sea flood lower, it would be that because of heat. Where does the water go?
merciless

Con

I'm not trolling. The sea level was lower than today. Because the ice melts, the sea level rise. Cause the sea level is lower than today, the Ice Age had less precipitation and clouds causing more droughts. Most of the water would be in the air. Did you know there is the worst drought happening is in Texas cause it did not get any rain for months?

Long time ago, Florida also had a drought but finally it is in a hurricane. So if the ice age had more droughts. It would be because of less precipitation.
CAPLlock

Pro

Theres no facts to back that up. half of this is random stuff that has nothing to do with a ice age.

This would be a great debate
Posted by merciless 6 years ago
merciless
No Serouisly, you dont look like pro.
Posted by CAPLlock 6 years ago
CAPLlock
lolwut?
Posted by merciless 6 years ago
merciless
The fake merciless: my opponent doesn't look like PRO.
Posted by merciless 6 years ago
merciless
I was trying to be con.
Posted by Minuteman 6 years ago
Minuteman
you agree with the resolution SHOULDNT YOU BE PRO?
Posted by merciless 6 years ago
merciless
The real merciless: This is my brother debating. Don't judge me based on what you see here.
Vote Placed by Double_R 6 years ago
Double_R
mercilessCAPLlockTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a sad attempt at a debate. I give Pro a 1:0 victory because Con had the burden of proof and did not make any case to support it. He makes assertions with no sources or justified reasoning. This is surprising being that he has had some real debates, I’m not sure what happened here.
Vote Placed by ReformedArsenal 6 years ago
ReformedArsenal
mercilessCAPLlockTied
Reasons for voting decision: When I saw the movie Ice Age, it had at least as many clouds as it does now... maybe more.