thejudgeisgod
GeoLaureate8

The Illuminati is a legitimate orginization that continues to influence global politics

GeoLaureate8

thejudgeisgod

Con

I thought that this would be an interesting topic, after discussing it with a close friend friend who wholeheartedly defended the conspiracy theory. I will define some key terms and set some parameters and then pass it off to pro who will present their opening argument.

Parameters: I would appreciate it if my opponent actually BELIEVED in the Illuminati and aren't arguing just for argumentation's sake. Admittedly though, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you were any good.

My opponent must prove that:
A: the Illuminati is a legitimate orginization
B: They continue to influence world politics

I must prove that:
A: The Illuminati is not a legitimate organization
B: They do not influence global politics

IF NEITHER OF US (pro or con) CAN fulfill these obligations than I urge the voters to vote for a tie accordingly

Definitions:
Illuminati: an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. (www.wikipedia.org)

legitimate: in accordance with recognized or accepted standards or principles;

organization: a group of people who work together

influence: a power to affect persons or events especially power based on prestige

With that I hand the proverbial floor to my opponent, Pro. Thanks for accepting this thought provoking debate.
GeoLaureate8

Pro

I'd like to thank my opponent for instigating this interesting debate.

I will argue my position using direct evidence, not anecdotal evidence, to prove that the Illuminati is a legitimate organization and continues to influence global politics.

Direct evidence is defined as "testimony/other proof which expressly or straight-forwardly proves the existence of a fact. Direct evidence is evidence which, if believed, proves the existence of the fact in issue without inference or presumption. It is evidence which comes from one who speaks directly of his or her own knowledge on the main or ultimate fact to be proved, or who saw or heard the factual matters which are the subject of the testimony." [1]

My opponent's definition of "legitimate" is not clear, so I intend to define it as "authentic, genuine, or real."

I will use the definition of the Illuminati as described by ex-Illuminati member, Svali:

"The Illuminati are a group of people who follow a philosophy known as "Illuminism" or "enlightenment". The Illuminati were named several hundred years ago (In Bavaria, Germany), but trace their roots and history to the ancient mystery religions of Egypt, ancient Babylon, and even Mesopotamia. Out of these ancient religions, which were practiced secretly over hundreds and hundreds of years, there arose esoteric groups which continued to practice the rites, traditions, and enculturation brought in from the original groups. Over the centuries, these groups practiced openly in some countries, and covertly in countries where Christianity or other religions opposed their practices. Some of the groups which came out of these ancient roots included the order of the Knights Templar, Rosicrucians, Baphetomism, and Druidic cults. These groups were the forerunners, or roots, of modern day Illuminism. The original Illuministic leaders chose to take what they felt were the best practices of each root religion, combine them into principles, then organized these principles according to specific guidelines. Modern day Illuminism is a philosophy funded by the wealthy, but practiced in all social strata. It is a philosophy whose tenets have spread across the world. It started with the German branch of Rosicrucian's, spread to England, then came to the United states with the first settlers. The Illuminati leadership state that they are descended from royal bloodlines, as well as unbroken occult heritage."

*The Illuminati is also known as Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis and has recently been referring to itself as the Moriah Conquering Wind. Generally, the Illuminati never refers to itself under it's own name and Illuminists are generally members of other secret societies which are "hand in glove" societies within the Illuminati.

I will use some of the following ex-Illuminati members and insiders as direct evidence:

- Leo Lyon Zagami (Illuminati Grand Master, 33rd Degree Freemason, Italian aristocrat)
- Svali (Illuminati Mind Control Programmer, born into an American Illuminati family)
- John Todd (Illuminist born from the Illuminati Collins bloodline, high priest of the Grand Druid Council)
- John Coleman (former British MI6 agent)
- Benjamin Fulford (33rd Degree Freemason, has interviewed D. Rockefeller personally)
- Myron Fagan (Hollywood movie director and producer, insider, attended a meeting in Washington D.C. where he was shown a set of micro-films and recordings of the secret meetings at Yalta attended by Franklin Roosevelt and others.)

Here I will provide some photographic and documentary evidence of one of the more outspoken insiders, Leo Zagami, and his affiliations:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...
http://i43.photobucket.com...
http://i264.photobucket.com...
http://www.leozagami.com...
http://www.leozagami.com...
http://www.leozagami.com...
http://i40.tinypic.com...

Given the Illuminati insiders I have listed, it is clear that they at least exist. I will also demonstrate that the Illuminati most definitely influences global politics based on the information revealed by the ex-Illuminists.

It is understood that there are 13 major Illuminati bloodlines, even confirmed by ex-Illuminists. These include: The Astors, the Bundys, the Collins, the DuPonts, the Freemans, the Kennedys, the Li's, the Onassis', the Reynolds, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Russells, the Merovingians, and The Van Duyns. There are many other bloodlines that are direct offshoots of these, so it's not strictly these bloodlines.

Now, based on this information, it is well known that these families have immense power. These are bloodlines of Royalty and international banking elites. David Rockefeller, to this day has undoubtedly a lot of power, as he is the honorary Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relation and co-founder of the Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group. These are three of the most powerful organizations in the world. The Queen of England even attends Bilderberg. It is obvious that David Rockefeller has influence on global politics as he is a self-ascribed globalist and also one of the most powerful.

It should also be noted that the Illuminati likes to hide behind other secret societies such as Freemasonry, Ordo Templi Orientis, Order of the Golden Dawn, the Jesuit Order, Rosicrucians, Knights of Malta, Templar Knights, Opus Dei, Club of Rome, Skull & Bones (was once called the Thule Society which Hitler was a member of), Teutonic Knights, Order of the Garter, and more. Generally, the highest ranked members of the secret societies are Illuminati. This has also been confirmed by insiders.

To further demonstrate that the Illuminati has power, it has been confirmed that the Council on Foreign Relations and Bilderberg Group are Illuminati front organizations. I'm not saying everyone in these organizations are in the Illuminati, but some of the powerful members are.

Not only has it been confirmed by Leo Zagami that Obama was recently initiated into the 33rd Degree of Prince Hall Freemasonry, but Richard Haass, President of the Council on Foreign Relations, and global elite and co-founder of Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski happen to be Obama's advisers.

It has also been confirmed that the British Royal Family is Illuminati blood, which undoubtedly has international power.

I will now demonstrate that not only does the Illuminati globally influence politics, they will be directly in charge of the coming one-world government.

According to ex-Illuminist, Svali:

"The Supreme World Council is already set up as a prototype of the one that will rule when the NWO comes into being. It meets on a regular basis to discuss finances, direction, policy, etc. and to problem-solve difficulties that come up. Once again, these leaders are heads in the financial world, OLD banking money. The Rothschild family in England, and in France, have ruling seats. A descendant of the Hapsburg dynasty has a generational seat. A descendant of the ruling families of England and France have a generational seat. The Rockefeller family in the US holds a seat."

In conclusion, I have demonstrated, using direct evidence, that the Illuminati is a legitimate organization that does indeed influence global politics.

http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com...
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com... (e-book written by Svali)
http://www.illuminati-news.com...
http://www.illuminati-news.com...
http://www.projectcamelot.org...

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
thejudgeisgod

Con

thejudgeisgod forfeited this round.
GeoLaureate8

Pro

I extend my argument. I fulfilled both of my burdens proposed by Con:

- A: the Illuminati is a legitimate organization
- B: They continue to influence world politics

My opponent forfeited, therefore providing no contentions to my argument.

Resolution affirmed.

.
thejudgeisgod

Con

I hate to forfeit this debate, but I have no choice. Life threw me a curveball by the name of Charles Dickens, Little Dorrit. Nice argument. Really well constructed I applaud you, and if you indeed win this debate, so be it. I will be back. Props to my opponent. Once I conquer Dickens, I will be back to conquer you.
GeoLaureate8

Pro

I'd like to thank my opponent for instigating this debate, but unfortunately he wasn't able to contend my arguments.

Resolution still stands affirmed.

.
Posted by thisoneguy 7 years ago
thisoneguy
Well done !
Posted by Mimo1991 7 years ago
Mimo1991
Illuminati exists!
Posted by thisoneguy 7 years ago
thisoneguy
http://video.google.co.uk...
The above will take you to a video of a former CIA Agent, he does not speak about the Illuminati by name,but go to you tube and search "John Todd" he' claims to be an ex Illuminatist, and exposes them over 12 parts.
"Another crazy","There is never any shortage of them ",, I could say the same, but my reasons would be more justified, because Iv'e spent around 1500 hours researching it. how many hours have you spent ?
Why do you think there's an Egyptian Obelisk standing outside the White House ? here's a hint, it stands 555 foot tall, with a further 20% going down into the foundations, that's 666 foot in total, were the Egyptians ever in the US ?,, Yes, they traveled to Rome (you can see another Obelisk in St Peters Sq) then on into England, (another one can be found on the banks of the Thames) then over to the US, we're taking a long time ago.going back to BC, There's loads of info out there, the problem is the more you look the more questions arise, how do you think I ended up in ancient Egypt (lol),, The Egyptians worshiped the sun, "Horus" that's where we get the word "hours" from, so Horizon = "Horus is rising", I'm not asking you t believe me, just trying to stir you up to go and research, I've provided good starting points, the last one is this,(and it's a good one) go into you tube and type in "September clues" it's 12 parts, if you watch the first two there is a better than good chance you will watch the lot !.
Posted by thejudgeisgod 7 years ago
thejudgeisgod
ah justin nice to see you again
Posted by Justinisthecrazy 7 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
hmmm this could be fun
Posted by thejudgeisgod 7 years ago
thejudgeisgod
accept away then haha
Posted by GeoLaureate8 7 years ago
GeoLaureate8
Hmm, I'm thinking of accepting this. I've already debated on the Illuminati, though I suppose the arguments for this debate will be different.
Posted by thejudgeisgod 7 years ago
thejudgeisgod
thisoneguy should accept the challenge then... haha this will be a BLAST
Posted by Volkov 7 years ago
Volkov
There is never any shortage of them Skeptic.
Posted by TheSkeptic 7 years ago
TheSkeptic
Oh, forget what I said. We have another crazy here >.>
Vote Placed by Chase_the_Bass 7 years ago
Chase_the_Bass
thejudgeisgodGeoLaureate8Tied
Vote Placed by thisoneguy 7 years ago
thisoneguy
thejudgeisgodGeoLaureate8Tied
Vote Placed by GeoLaureate8 7 years ago
GeoLaureate8
thejudgeisgodGeoLaureate8Tied
Vote Placed by Maikuru 7 years ago
Maikuru
thejudgeisgodGeoLaureate8Tied