Samsoknite
koolkid

The Incredible Hulk is the most powerful super-hero in the history of comic books.

Samsoknite

Samsoknite

Pro

Hello, I would like to present the argument, that the Incredible Hulk, a comic-book superhero created by Stan Lee, is the most powerful super-hero ever created, in the entire history of comic books.
Before we begin, I would like to set a few definitions:
POWERFUL; adj. of extreme strength and power
MOST; adj. greatest in amount or degree
HISTORY; noun; the span in which something has existed
COMIC-BOOK; noun; a document that contains visual content pertaining to a fantastical subject
EVER; adv; at any given time
CREATED; verb; to bring into existence

I would prefer not to have any trollish or roguish comments/arguments/counter-arguments of any kind. I would like to keep this debate as LEGITIMATE as possible. (sorry trolllers, maybe next time).

All-in-all looking forward to a good fight.
koolkid

Con

Thank you bich. I accept your claim that the Hulk is the most powerful super-hero of all time. I will be arguing that the Red Bee is the most powerful superhero of all time. Here is some information if you need it nub:

#9. The Red Bee
Appearing in the 1940s in "Hit Comics #1″ the Red Bee was basically your powerless vigilante type character. However instead of wearing a cool costume like Batman or the Shadow, the Red Bee opted for a red pirate shirt with pink pouffy sleeves and red and yellow striped tights. However, what made the Red Bee truly lame wasn't just his eyesore of a costume, but the fact that he fought crime with the aid of a trained bumble bee! That's right! You read it right! A trained bumble bee named Michael that lived in a compartment in the Red Bee's belt buckle. I'm serious! A frikkin' trained bumble bee… named Michael! So unless the Red Bee's villains were allergic to bee stings he wasn't much good. It may not surprise you that they also killed off the Red Bee in the pages of "All Star Squadron" but, again, the Red Bee remains to "bee" a fan favourite to this day.
Samsoknite

Pro

Thank you KoolKid for deciding to oppose me in this debate, however, by analysing your introductory paragraph, I'm going to assume that you are not going to take this debate seriously. I must warn you my good sir, that I will not hold back on my arguments, which in turn may leave you defenseless, with only an unneccessary sardonic sense of humour to defend you and nothing else. You have been warned.

I will present to you my first argument:
The Incredible Hulk was a super-hero created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1962, in the comic-book The Incredible Hulk #1.
He was first pictured as an anti-hero but soon, became just a superhero.
The Hulk has several super powers:

1. The HULK has limitless strength. His strength is subject only to how angry he is. The HULK'S strength has been able to match that of THOR'S, a Norse GOD of ASGARD (basically, a GOD). On two occassions, the Hulk has come close to KILLING Thor, a feat that The Red Bee can most likely not even come close to achieving.

2. The HULK also possesses SUPER-HUMAN speed, on par with THOR'S. He has been known to bound around Earth's atmosphere, in one instance, jumping from America to Mexico in one bound. The Red Bee, physically, is not capable of achieving such a feat. In fact, the Red Bee, after much further analysis, is on par with that of an average human. Comparing the "average human" to the "Hulk" bares results so gapped apart that it's almost pointless comparing the two.

3. The HULK is immune to many forms of poisoning and radiation. He is immune to nuclear blasts, most gaseous substances, and is almost impervious to extreme heat, and extreme cold. If the Red Bee were to be put in extreme heat and/or extreme cold, he would most likely freeze/burn to death, along with his precious bee, Michael. The same goes for if you were to put the Red Bee in a nuclear wastezone. He would most likely get radiated and die soon thereafter.

4. The HULK can survive in outerspace for a certain amount of time, without suffocating. The Red Bee, (an average human being with the help of a specially trained bee) cannot achieve the same feat, seeing as how he is on par with that of the average human.

This concludes my first argument. I now await your next point.
koolkid

Con

Lolzalolzalolz. I like your argument. Good job sir! ^.^
Samsoknite

Pro

Thank you for your relatively short argument/counter-argument (although, in all truth sir, it is more like an act of surrender) I will present a fairly short counter:
In a scenario in which The Red Bee and the Hulk meet, and fight to the death, who would win?

Take in mind, the size, the powers, what they've managed to achieve, who they've managed to defeat in batttle.
Forget that this is a debate for a minute and answer the question truthfully:
Who would win?
koolkid

Con

Who would win? well, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Are you saying who will win this debate? Coz I'm not so sure about that. It depends on my 50% chance of luck to win this debate.

With the scenario between The Red Bee and the Hulk, well I don't have that much a vivid imagination, so fvck off. I cbf imagining who would win.

~KoolKid
Samsoknite

Pro

Samsoknite forfeited this round.
koolkid

Con

koolkid forfeited this round.
Samsoknite

Pro

Well, I didn't think you were worth my time in ROUND 4, so I didn't reply, seeing as how you're just being a downright smart-a**. And I guess I was right.
You DIDN'T submit an argument in ROUND 4.

LET ME CONCLUDE THIS DEBATE WITH THE FOLLOWING:

My opponent has not taken any of the debate rounds seriously
(R1; INTRODUCED A SUPERHERO THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT IN THE SAME BALLPARK AS THE HULK
R2; ACKNOWLEDGED THAT MY ROUND 2 ARGUMENT WAS "GOOD" AND DID NOTHING MORE THAN TO CONGRATULATE ME.
R3; AFTER I INTRODUCED A SENSIBLE QUESTION FOR HIM TO ANSWER, HE SIMPLY FLIPPED ME OFF AND REJECTED THE OFFER, TOO LAZY TO PUT IN THE EFFORT TO EVEN MAKE A COMPLETELY NEW ARGUMENT.
R4; I FORFEITED ROUND 4, BELIEVING THAT MY OPPONENT WAS NOT WORTH MY TIME. HE RESPONDS BY FORFEITING IT AS WELL.)

Another thing I should point out, is that I did state in the 1st round that I preferred not to have any trollers. I pointed this out for everyone to see.
My opponent decides to accept the debate, and decides to do the one thing I specifically pointed out NOT to do.

IN CONCLUSION, the HULK can beat the RED-BEE and my point still stands (seeing as how my opponent has not proven me wrong):

koolkid

Con

koolkid forfeited this round.
Posted by Dik_Dawg 5 years ago
Dik_Dawg
Vote con, he has a better superhero
Posted by AlexanderHamilton 5 years ago
AlexanderHamilton
I am good with that Samsoknite
Posted by DragonX 5 years ago
DragonX
It depends on which hulk if it's mindless Hulk than no. WW Hulk is a different story but I wouldn't exactly the most powerful because Pre Crisis can go back in time by rotating the Earth counter clockwise. (If you check on writeups.org )So lets take that into consideration. Also lets not about the Silver Sufer who has the exact same as galactus & can change moleculer structure. Meaning he can change any type of DNA if he chooses. So lets take that into consideration as well. Martian man hunter can make himself non solid. So keep all of those in account as well
Posted by DragonX 5 years ago
DragonX
No he isn't Galactus & apocalupes are more powerful than he is, example apocalypes is 1 the most powerful mutant in X-men he has more powers that the Hulk & much more experience. The Hulk can get stronger when he gets angrier but anger fades away in everybody including the Hulk hiself which means that he does lose strengh. galactus has Cosmic power & can change molceuler structure which he did on Hulk himself so what does that say
Posted by Samsoknite 5 years ago
Samsoknite
I beg to differ :)
I'll debate you for it? Maybe after I finish this one?
Posted by AlexanderHamilton 5 years ago
AlexanderHamilton
Incorrect answer. I am sorry Samsoknite. For, any superhero that is limited only by his own imagination is far superior, even in strength compared to the Hulk. I am of course speaking of the greatest superhero of all time the Green Lantern
Vote Placed by Multi_Pyrocytophage 5 years ago
Multi_Pyrocytophage
SamsoknitekoolkidTied
Reasons for voting decision: What the heck is this? koolkid really did not take this debate seriously, with more forfeits that Pro and pretty much dissing Pro. Also, his only argument was easily refuted.