Max.Wallace
Ragnar

The "International Community" is a sick joke, as is all .gov.

Ragnar

Max.Wallace

Pro

With all the war, poverty, sickness, and hatred throughout the planet, our controllers, the UN, World Bank, and for that matter, anyone that tells you what to think, and how to live, it is incredibly obvious that all of our leaders are tyrants.
Ragnar

Con

I accept this debate, and look forward to dismantling pro's case.
Max.Wallace

Pro

You played the .gov card of conniving. I welcome your argument if you have one.
Ragnar

Con

Not sure if you are speaking of .gov websites, or due to some failing in education do not know how to spell government. If it is an intentional abbreviation, the period should go on the end, not the beginning; meaning the failed education still stands.

To say the international community is a sick joke, also suggests a lack of education. There have been less genocides thanks to their efforts, which is saying something grand considering how over exposed any today are thanks to freedom of information in the digital age, whereas before they were fairly easy to cover up; the Armenian Genocide which the Holocaust was modeled after is still openly denied [1].

"anyone that tells you what to think, and how to live, it is incredibly obvious that all of our leaders are tyrants."
Please don't snort bath salts, or if it's too late, cease snorting bath salts. There, by Max's logic I am a tyrant.
The Nora D. Volkow, M.D. the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse is also opposed to this harmful behavior, noting that bath salts have "been linked to an alarming number of ER visits across the country" [2].
Snorting bath salts is related to complete breakdowns of sanity, tied to several cases of cannibalism [3].

I await your case for why discouraging the snorting is bath salts, and raising awareness of the consequences of them, is in fact a sick joke.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
[2] http://www.drugabuse.gov...
[3] http://www.thedailybeast.com...
Max.Wallace

Pro

I am all against sniffing bath salts, 100%.

Wish I had more mental energy to dispute your other points, whatever they are, but time is too short for me to muddle through in order to gain rank.

Think about the statement and tell me what exactly is so great in all countries that are UN member states, I dare you. Which country has a representative that truly represents the well being of the majority of the worlds citizens, in a balanced way at the UN? Your country?

Mine?

Certainly a majority of the members do not, but a supreme majority of the actors in the UN administration live lives of luxury, that is a fact.

When was the last time the UN had a unclean person on the podium? Never? Most likely.

When the majority of all countries citizens live in poverty, then the UN inspired idea of an "International Community" is a psychopathic vision of greatness dictated upon us all.

Disprove that, please.
Ragnar

Con

"I am all against sniffing bath salts, 100%."
So you now agree with the government.

"Wish I had more mental energy to dispute your other points, whatever they are,"
My opponent has chosen not to contest my points. ... That the sheer difficulty of reading them, which would again fall to the failed education (home schooling?).
Debating tip... Reading the opposing arguments, really helps differentiate yourself from those whose minds are warped by the inhalation of bath salts, something you are "100%" opposed.

"Which country has a representative that truly represents the well being of the majority of the worlds citizens, in a balanced way at the UN? Your country?"
Yes, my country, the United States of America. "The U.S. contributes more to the UN than any other country -- 22 percent of the regular UN budget and 27 percent of the peacekeeping budget" [4], which considering the number of nation countries is a massive amount.

"a supreme majority of the actors in the UN administration live lives of luxury, that is a fact."
While improving the quality of life around the world, such the the non-contested genocide point from the previous round, and little things like cutting international child mortality in half, eradicating smallpox and nearly polio, serious efforts against HIV/AIDS (you're not really in favor of the spread of such are you?) [5].

"the UN inspired idea of an 'International Community' is a psychopathic vision of greatness dictated upon us all."
An idea that has prevented so many genocides, and improved quality of life for all, I think I'd have to take bath salts to understand why someone would call such a "psychopathic vision of greatness." Yes the United Nations has not lowered the wealthy and middle classes to poverty to make everyone equal as some would like, but those who desire such are likely psychopaths as many of the early communist leaders were such as the handsome Che Guevara [6].

[4] http://www.betterworldcampaign.org...
[5] http://www.un.org...
[6] http://www.therealcuba.com...
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Where my ancestors fled to,
As did your most likely,
Uses the populace,
As tools for their own wealth.

.................................

Dispute that, while sippin Moloko, and makin laws.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Ah conspiracy theorists. If people disagree, it must be because the UN is paying them.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
When a "source" is quoted, how does the quoter prove the truth of what the source spouts? Why do all you stupid voters believe whatever source the ab man quotes? A lack of integrity is my best guess, and integrity is not measured by blegh......... wealth in your UN bank account, or is it?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
What a joke, I am now a Gruber fan.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Drunk final round inbound.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
You case is so much larger, you hope it will be more difficult to dismantle? That is how the establishment rolls.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
And yet, Max is still in the 98.70% percentile :)
Posted by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
Talk about an easy win for the con.....
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I appreciate the opportunity to make you a loser at least once.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
The first round was for an argument, not acceptance, as I reject your standards of master debating religiously. You are incapable of debating without the standard protocol of format?
Vote Placed by Bennett91 2 years ago
Bennett91
Max.WallaceRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro did not debate, just rambled. Arguments: Pro did not present an argument, Con made points. Source: Con used sources to to back his points.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Max.WallaceRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had the burden of proof, but offered no arguments, so arguments to Con. Only Con had sources.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
Max.WallaceRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con showed an instance where ".gov" advocated against the use of Bath Salts, and Pro agreed that the stance was correct. Therefore, as pointed out by Con, "all .gov" is not a sick joke (and is enough to win the debate). Sources go to Con as they were instrumental in proving his case (not that Pro provided any). I won't award conduct to either side because both sides got feisty.