Siti17
RuiHao20

The Internet does more harm than good. Do you agree?

Started: 7/20/2014 Category: Technology

Siti17

Pro

I must admit that internet nowadays does more harm than good. The technology and use of internet is part of my daily life. The advancement of internet are also one of the causes why we have less time to spend with our family members. We tend to spend hours and hours on our phone, delaying the time that we can actually use to do revisions and hang out with our family members.
RuiHao20

Con

I Strongly Disagree To Your Stand . The Internet Does Bring Us Harm But It Brings Us Good Too . :P

Firstly , There Are Those Who Use It As A Resource , Use It As Sparingly As Possible , And Find It To Be Very Useful For Doing Good . The Electronic Gadgets Like Smartphones , Laptops And TVs All Contain Internet Connections Allow We Users To Use The Internet Easily And Almost All The Time . For Example , Things That Are Happening All Over In Singapore . Maybe A Hailstorm Coming , The News Can Tell Us That So That We Can Stock Up In Time For It .

So In My Opinion The Internet Does More Harm Than Good .
Siti17

Pro

I will have to disagree on your opinion. Even though you can use the Internet to find information, you can never be sure that the information you're reading are entirely true. The Internet is full of propaganda or in your case, the Internet may say that there's a hailstorm coming in Singapore, but that may never happen. Therefore I agree that the Internet does more harm than good.
RuiHao20

Con

RuiHao20 forfeited this round.
Siti17

Pro

Siti17 forfeited this round.
RuiHao20

Con

RuiHao20 forfeited this round.