Chelicerae
TheHitchslap

The Iraq War was not justified

Chelicerae

Pro

I am a person who was, until about a month ago, in favor of the Iraq war. I actually discussed my support for the war with the Hitchslap over PM when I saw his debate with LordKnuckle. However, I have come to the conclusion that the Iraq war was not justified. My research of the Hitchslap's arguments show me that while they are convincing on the surface, they do not hold up to strict scrutiny and factual information.

Hence, I challenge him to a debate on whether or not the Iraq war was justified. Since Hitchslap is trying to justify the war, and I am affirming the resolution, the burden of proof is shared between the two of us equally.

My opening statement in Round 2 will be a refutation of the arguments that Hitchslap made in Round 1 of his debate with LK. Major factual claims must be sourced with a link that is viewable for free, and dropped points are concessions.

*The first round of this debate will be for my introduction, and for Hitch to accept. He can make an introduction like mine if he wants to.

Let the games begin!
TheHitchslap

Con

due to mutual agreement this debate is postponed until further notice.
Chelicerae

Pro

Chelicerae forfeited this round.
TheHitchslap

Con

still postponed please leave a tie
Chelicerae

Pro

Chelicerae forfeited this round.
TheHitchslap

Con

Postponed
Chelicerae

Pro

Chelicerae forfeited this round.
Chelicerae

Pro

Chelicerae forfeited this round.