Stupidape
JustVotingTiedDebates

The Islamic religion is racist.

JustVotingTiedDebates

Stupidape

Pro

Outline

I. Intro
II. Racism in action
III. Racism in the scriptures
IV. Conclusion
V. Sources

I. Intro

I figured I delve more into what Islam is about. I figure if the Islamic religion is anti one minority group its most likely anti another. My findings are startling. I hope I can find an opponent who can prove me wrong. Thanks in advance.

II. Racism in action

Yikes!

"A racist (and ‘religious’) division exists between the ‘muslim brothers’ where Arabs are considered superior to all others. Black people in particular are regarded as inferior (black=slave) and treated inhumanely.

Islamic imperialism and slave trading which continues today has removed tens of millions of black Africans. For a brief period whites bought slaves from Arab slave traders. The book 'Slave' (2004) tells the story of Mende, a black muslim Sudanese girl, enslaved and raped by Arab muslims shouting allah akhbar! The Arabs waged holy war –jihad on the black tribes for land, women and children. Sharia law is used in Africa to take land from black Africans." [1]

III. Racism in the scriptures

"Allah promises in verse 3:185 that life in this world is an illusion, that every person shall die, and every person will receive his judgment on the resurrection day. In verse 5:26, Allah vouches that all that is on earth will perish. Allah says in verse 10:26 that He will reward the doers of good with paradise and much more; their faces will be radiant-stained. They will never be humiliated.

Ibn Kathir says that there will be no blackness or darkness on their faces. In contrast, the faces of the non-believers will be stained with dust, blackness, and darkness. On the Resurrection Day Allah will remove His veil and show His face to the dwellers of paradise. He will make the believers’ faces white.

Where are all the radical leftist scholars deconstructing these texts in the way they have done to Western literature?

The Islamic texts clearly reveal that Allah is a white supremacist; He does not like black faces; He likes white faces." [2]

Would you want to worship such a God? I find this type of racism appalling.

IV. Conclusion

Clearly my fears were justified, a religion that so openly oppresses one minority group oppresses others. "

The fact that Allah Most High has chosen the Arabs over other nations is affirmed in rigorously authenticated hadiths of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and give him peace; related by Bukhari and Muslim in their “Sahih” in the beginning of the chapter of merits, # 5897, on the authority of Wathilah ibn al-Asqa` who said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, ‘Verily Allah has chosen Kinanah from the son of Isma`il, and He has chosen Quraysh from among Kinanah and He has chosen Hashim from among Quraysh and He has chosen me from the Bani Hashim.'”" [3]

V. Sources
1. http://islammonitor.org...
2. http://www.islam-watch.org...
3. https://irrationalislam.wordpress.com...
JustVotingTiedDebates

Con

Hi.

To start with, I'm going to say that my opponent is lucky to get a Muslim opponent.

My opponent's opening argument was full of false statements, and I'm going to rebut them, supported by ISLAMIC texts.

My strategy in rebuttal: (“Argument” -Rebuttal)

Rebuttal:

1. "A racist (and ‘religious’) division exists between the ‘muslim brothers’ where Arabs are considered superior to all others. Black people in particular are regarded as inferior (black=slave) and treated inhumanely."

-Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah’s Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:
“There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety."
2.” Islamic imperialism and slave trading which continues today has removed tens of millions of black Africans. For a brief period whites bought slaves from Arab slave traders. The book 'Slave' (2004) tells the story of Mende, a black Muslim Sudanese girl, enslaved and raped by Arab Muslims shouting Allah Akbar! The Arabs waged holy war –jihad on the black tribes for land, women and children. Sharia law is used in Africa to take land from black Africans."
-Never take an impression on a religion by its people. See what the religion’s texts say. I can easily say ALL Christians are racist, based upon Donald Trump, leader of racism, with the excuse that he is a Christian.
Secondly, what evidence do you have to tell me that this story is true??
3. “"Allah promises in verse 3:185 that life in this world is an illusion, that every person shall die, and every person will receive his judgment on the resurrection day. In verse 5:26, Allah vouches that all that is on earth will perish. Allah says in verse 10:26 that He will reward the doers of good with paradise and much more; their faces will be radiant-stained. They will never be humiliated.

The Islamic texts clearly reveal that Allah is a white supremacist; He does not like black faces; He likes white faces.”
- What is more beautiful? White or black? If you say white, that does not mean that YOU ARE RACIST. We are not talking about people’s colours. Even black people like to be white. That DOES NOT mean that white people are better than black people. Again, if you say that white people are MORE BEAUTIFUL than black people, that is not called racism. Black people could be better than white people even if white people are more beautiful.
TO ADD TO ALL THAT, black here doesn’t mean black colour. It means cheerless, sullen faces.
Radical leftist scholars don’t deconstruct these text as they know they’ll get a powerful rebuttal full of proofs. Nobody opts to lose reputation.

4. “The fact that Allah Most High has chosen the Arabs over other nations is affirmed in rigorously authenticated hadiths of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and give him peace; related by Bukhari and Muslim in their “Sahih” in the beginning of the chapter of merits, # 5897, on the authority of Wathilah ibn al-Asqa` who said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, ‘Verily Allah has chosen Kinanah from the son of Isma`il, and He has chosen Quraysh from among Kinanah and He has chosen Hashim from among Quraysh and He has chosen me from the Bani Hashim.”
-I won’t rebut one vague argument two times. I’ve already mentioned the statement of the beloved prophet Muhammad (pbuh), which is strongly against racism. “There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety." The caller-for-prayer of the Prophet pbuh was a black ex-slave. The Prophet pbuh says that He even heard Bilal’s (the caller) footsteps in Paradise.

HUGE CONTRADICTION!
My opponent starts the debate by white and black racism, ending it with Arab non-Arab racism, where most Arabs are actually black!!
Conclusions:
I have refuted all of my opponent's arguments.
The Arab-Non-Arab racism contradicts with black-white racism.
Just one statement from the Prophet pbuh can refute all of my opponent's arguments whcich is: “There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety."I request my opponent to take an impression on any religion not by it’s dwellers, but by it’s original belief, taken from religious texts.
I also ask my opponent to make sure that any story he narrates is real, and sufficient evidence that it is.
I STRONGLY ASK VOTERS TO VOTE BY POWER OF DEBATE, NOT BY PERSONAL OPINION.

Thnx,
Adil Muhammad,
A Non-Arab brown Muslim,
QATAR

Stupidape

Pro

I'm just going to defend my arguments this round.

"“There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety."" JustVotingTiedDebates

This is the problem with religious texts they are contradictory. If you want to press one point you use one phrase if you desire another direction, you use a different phrase. So, how valid is a religious text that contradicts itself repeatably? Not very reliable, you must then look at real life examples. As in the slave trade of black Africans that continues today.

"-Never take an impression on a religion by its people. See what the religion’s texts say. I can easily say ALL Christians are racist, based upon Donald Trump, leader of racism, with the excuse that he is a Christian. " Justvotingtieddebates

To the best of my knowledge Donald Trump doesn't have slaves.

"Again, if you say that white people are MORE BEAUTIFUL than black people, that is not called racism. Black people could be better than white people even if white people are more beautiful. " Justvotingtieddebates

This is an overtly racist remark within your argument.

"TO ADD TO ALL THAT, black here doesn’t mean black colour. It means cheerless, sullen faces.
Radical leftist scholars don’t deconstruct these text as they know they’ll get a powerful rebuttal full of proofs. Nobody opts to lose reputation." Justvotingtieddebates

Sounds racist to me.

"-I won’t rebut one vague argument two times. I’ve already mentioned the statement of the beloved prophet Muhammad (pbuh), which is strongly against racism." Justvotingtieddebates

Action speak louder than words. Slave trading of black Africans is immoral and racist.

"My opponent starts the debate by white and black racism, ending it with Arab non-Arab racism, where most Arabs are actually black!!" justvotingtieddebates

Both forms of racism qualify as racist. Many white supremacists are racist against more than one group.

"I have refuted all of my opponent's arguments." Justvotingtieddebates

Just saying you have doesn't make it true.

I thank my opponent for this debate.
JustVotingTiedDebates

Con

Wow! I've never seen so vague rebuttal in my debating experience.

In this round, just like my opponent, I am going to defend my arguments.

My strategy in defense: (“Rebuttal” -Defence)

Defense:

1. "This is the problem with religious texts they are contradictory. If you want to press one point you use one phrase if you desire another direction, you use a different phrase. So, how valid is a religious text that contradicts itself repeatably? Not very reliable, you must then look at real life examples. As in the slave trade of black Africans that continues today."
- Contradictory? You don't have any official religious texts saying white is better than black. If you have them, please bring them. As for the 'real life examples', use Donald Trump. If, for example, all Christians start slavery, or theft, would you say the Christian religion has theft in it. NO. Similarly, if some Muslims practice slavery, that doesn't mean that Islam has slavery. THERE ARE NO ISLAMIC OFFICIAL TEXTS THAT SUPPORT SLAVERY.

2. "To the best of my knowledge Donald Trump doesn't have slaves. "
- I'm not talking about slavery. I'm talking generally. To my knowledge, Trump is a racist. and to my knowledge, Trump is a Christian. That, to my knowledge, doesn't mean Christianity supports racism!

3. "Again, if you say that white people are MORE BEAUTIFUL than black people, that is not called racism. Black people could be better than white people even if white people are more beautiful.
This is an overtly racist remark within your argument. "
- Wow! It is exactly opposite of racist. Read what I wrote again. I said that BLACK people could be much better than WHITE people, EVEN IF white people are more beautiful. I never said white people are more beautiful. I said EVEN IF they are, black people COULD BE better than them. NOT RACISM!

4. "Sounds racist to me.""
- Not everything that SOUNDS racist to you IS ACTUALLY racist. What is racist is racist, but what you THINK is racist could be racist and could be normal.

5. "Action speak louder than words. Slave trading of black Africans is immoral and racist. "
- Trump speaks louder than the Bible? Surely not. Actions speak louder than words. To go with this, see the actions of the Prophet pbuh, more than his words. HIS actions speak louder than HIS words. ISLAM doesn't speak, and doesn't act. The prophet spoke, and acted. But what you want to say is : The actions of those Muslims, or rather those who call themselves Muslims, who practice slavery, who are not the majority, speak louder than the words of the Prophet pbuh. And this can't be, just as Trump's actions don't speak louder than Isa (Jesus) pbuh's actions!

6. "My opponent starts the debate by white and black racism, ending it with Arab non-Arab racism, where most Arabs are actually black!!" Both forms of racism qualify as racist. Many white supremacists are racist against more than one group. "
- Unfortunately, you haven't understood what I said. I'm saying that MOST Muslims are BLACK. Then why should Islam practice racism against Blacks. Doesn't Islam fear people reverting back from Islam? Won't Islam lose it's majority? And why didn't black people revert from Islam? Why do black people still accept Islam even though Islam is against them, IF IT IS?

7. "I have refuted all of my opponent's arguments." Just saying you have doesn't make it true."
- I was talking to the voters, not you. They can see that I have.

I have defended against EACH AND EVERY rebuttal my opponent made.

Vote CON.

Thnx,
Adil Muhammad,
A Non-Arab brown Muslim,
QATAR
Stupidape

Pro

it appears we have somewhat of a language barrier, I did misunderstand some of my opponent's arguments. Note nobody write sentences the way my opponent does in my home country.

Here's a video with copious evidence of the horrible racism of Islam. If this doesn't convince you nothing will.

https://www.youtube.com...
JustVotingTiedDebates

Con

Wow! Good excuse for surrendering.
There were no language barriers. Voters, open your eyes! THIS IS JUST AN EXCUSE.

A non-official YouTube video isn't counted as an argument.

In this debate I have said repeatedly that : ' I request my opponent to take an impression on any religion not by it"s dwellers, but by it"s original belief, taken from religious texts.'

Saudi people enslaving blacks don't represent Islam. They are AGAINST ISLAM'S TEACHINGS.

Conclusions:
Just one statement from the Prophet pbuh can refute all of my opponent's arguments whcich is: "There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white " except by piety."I request my opponent to take an impression on any religion not by it"s dwellers, but by it"s original belief, taken from religious texts.

LASTLY, I REPEAT:Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah"s Blessings and Peace be upon him, said: "There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white " except by piety." This Hadith alone denies ANY type of racism in Islam.

I REQUEST ANYBODY SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH TO JUDGE A RELIGION NOT BY IT'S DWELLERS, BUT BY IT's ORIGINAL BELIEF.

Thnx,
Adil Muhammad,
A Non-Arab brown Muslim,
QATAR
Posted by Stupidape 10 months ago
Stupidape
"heavily biased blog" Phenenas Does it matter if the information within is correct? I see a heavily biased blog as more credible than the Quran. Please explain in greater detail why you gave my opponent the two points for more credible sources.
Posted by Stupidape 10 months ago
Stupidape
" He bases most of his argument on one good quote from Muhammad, which gets a rather weak refutation from Pro." Phenenas

How is my refutation weak? Its a well known fact that religious texts contradict themselves, I thought this was a very strong refutation. Also, I explained that actions speak louder than words. I thought my refutation was excellent. Please explain.

This is my refutation, I thought it was great. "This is the problem with religious texts they are contradictory. If you want to press one point you use one phrase if you desire another direction, you use a different phrase. So, how valid is a religious text that contradicts itself repeatably? Not very reliable, you must then look at real life examples. As in the slave trade of black Africans that continues today. " stupidape
Posted by Stupidape 10 months ago
Stupidape
I question the this line in the vote. "In the last round, he gave no argument at all, instead hastily posting a YouTube video. "

Isn't this what a debate is about? Both sides provide evidence and you weight the evidence against each other. What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to use a long string of words explaining the youtube and how it impacts on the resolution? Or, is it that all youtubes are a low quality source? You put my opponent as having the better sources. So I must assumed it is both or the latter of the two.

Explain your decision in greater detail please.
Vote Placed by Phenenas 10 months ago
Phenenas
StupidapeJustVotingTiedDebatesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro mostly copied and pasted from a heavily biased blog, and while he credited his source, he had very little original argument. In the last round, he gave no argument at all, instead hastily posting a YouTube video. Con at least uses the Qu'ran and Hadiths as his sources and applies the quotes to this debate rather than cutting out paragraphs from a blog. He bases most of his argument on one good quote from Muhammad, which gets a rather weak refutation from Pro. Con wins based on argument and sources; S&G and conduct are equal.