The Kardashian family do not warrant the publicity they get

The Kardashian family does not warrant the publicity they get. First round is acceptance.

ProWritingSkillz forfeited this round.

olney_debater_hb forfeited this round.

I apologize for missing the previous round so it seems that I will provide my opening and final statement in one post.

Three points that I want to argue.

First, One should provide a value to society... do you agree with this? would this be a safe premise to agree upon. Notice too that I said should as in there are people that don't and people that do. Contrary to what you think I'm gonna say, I am going to tell you that yes, I believe that The Kardashian family provides a value to society, albeit a fairly microscopic one... a clothes shop and perfumes?? I do not consider reality TV providing a value to society, sorry. Sure they MAY have a charity or I a few philanthropic endeavors which yes, proves that they have a value to society, but this does not warrant or does not garner national, worldwide, 24/7 attention that they receive at the current moment.

Second, dont even get me started about her being some sort of icon that girls look up to because she became known for a sex tape.

and third, she burst into the hollywood scene from being a girlfriend to mediocre R&B artist Ray J, to a average football player Reggie Bush, then to an average basketball player Kris Humphries,, and then back to an average rapper, how does this warrant our deserve our attention? at all??

olney_debater_hb forfeited this round.
Posted by hoosty69 2 years ago
Agreed, what a waste of a time slot.
Vote Placed by STALIN 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff more. Con also presented no arguments.