Shad0wXx
Ahonestpolitician

The Knights of Virtue

Ahonestpolitician has forfeited round #1.

Shad0wXx

Pro

Greetings! I now introduce the creation of my group, The Knights of Virtue.

The Manifesto of The Knights of Virtue (or "KV") is as follows:

- Pro-life

- Pro-gun rights

- Pro-freedom of speech

- Pro-small government (including the right of a state to secede)

- Pro-homeschooling

- Against taxes (this includes Against Socialism and Against communism)

- Against vaccines

- Against racism/sexism

Core beliefs are that tax is theft, abortion is immoral, and that the government has no right to force anyone to do anything, unless it is for an extremely good reason (for example, keeping someone who has committed a serious crime, such as murder, behind bars.)

Common Law.

Uphold the rights of the people with me!

"The time is always right to do what is right."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Posted by Shad0wXx 3 months ago
Shad0wXx
I think I'll keep with my own group for now.
Posted by What50 3 months ago
What50
Shadow are you willing to join The Brotherhood after reading the manifesto?
Posted by Shad0wXx 3 months ago
Shad0wXx
I also suggest checking out these links on vaccines

Here's the definition of one of the ingredients: WI-38 is a diploid human cell culture line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of an aborted white (caucasian) female fetus.

Gross.

https://www.cdc.gov...

https://www.cdc.gov...
Posted by Shad0wXx 3 months ago
Shad0wXx
Arganger, have you watched Vaxxed? Also, it seems vaccines can have other severe effects, not just autism. I'm not claiming that autism is a disease, or that it is always bad.
Posted by What50 3 months ago
What50
http://www.debate.org...
Link to our current reformed manifesto.
Posted by Shad0wXx 3 months ago
Shad0wXx
Would you mind posting your manifesto here, so I can look over it again? Also, my goal isn't simply to be controversial, but to try to defend what I believe in. I think there are distinct differences between our groups, but if not, prove me wrong. I tried to view the brotherhood manifesto, but it seems the post was removed.
Posted by Masterful 3 months ago
Masterful
Shadow, it's a very nice manifesto you have here. However, It seems as though you're jumping on a bandwagon inspired by the Brotherhood.

Your beliefs don't warrant founding a group, the idea of the Brotherhood is to promote freedom of speech so people like you can voice your opinions without harassment and personal attacks from hostile members, such as those below.
We do not want to segregate the wider, DDO community into sub-groups, such as you're attempting here.
We urge you to disband your group and join the Brotherhood, there you will have a platform to voice your opinions and make a real impact on DDO. We need your help as much as you need ours.
Posted by What50 3 months ago
What50
This is why you should join The Brotherhood. You guys are calling him out, and insulting him just because he has a different, and very controversial opinion than you guys. Honestly, though I welcome your group to DDO and hopfully if you want, you can join The Brotherhood in which we will accept your ideas. Btw most of you guys broke the terms and services by applying personal attacks to him for a different opinion. Shame on you guys for denying a mans speech yet be able to use your own.
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Arganger 3 months ago
Arganger
You are a nut, Vaxxed is incorrect, and autism is wonderful and much better than chicken pox I'll tell you that. My grandpas brother died at nine from polio, and autism has run in the family for hundreds of years on both sides. I AM autistic, and it is no disease no sir!
Posted by Shad0wXx 3 months ago
Shad0wXx
Also, there's a movie called Vaxxed. It's very eye-opening. I suggest watching it.