Adam2
CoolPeppers12

The Ku Klux Klan was better than the Nazis

Adam2

Con

I will argue that the KKK is not better than the Nazis. I often here some KKK apologists saying they did good things to preserve democracy for Nordics. The same person who entered this before won't go cause he didn't want to. Anyone who wants to do this, please feel free.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

You title says, KKK was better than the Nazis but your description says they are not. Which is it?

In my opinion, neither were good. The Nazis were sick. And the KKK are sick too. But the Nazis are a bit worse because they killed millions of Jews.

Bottom line, they are both awful groups that should...well....cease to exist. But we cannot get rid of the KKK or else that would be breaking the 1st Amendment. In which that is true.
Adam2

Con

Now, here's why I say the KKK was worse than the Nazis, and why they were not better.
Here's some background: the Nazis (Germans in general) had reason to be angry. The other enemy country, Italy, also had a reason to be p*ssed as well. These are two countries that don't have the brutal history of imperialism that the Nordic countries and Britain have. In many ways we can blame the Nordic countries (especially Britain) for World War II.

The KKK, having, perhaps not coincidently, descended from those very same Nordic nations (Britain, Denmark and Sweden) had no reason to do the horrid things they committed. They were arrogant from the core. Cruel and vicious. I will argue that black people and Native Americans were more innocent than the supposed "victims" of Hitler's regime. And Mussolini's too. What the KKK displayed was pure hatred that was out of arrogance. The KKK would use slander to get their way -- to keep the USA whites-only. Racists in America in general made up lies to keep their country purely white. They humiliated Italians, Germans, Austrians, Irish, Hispanics, blacks if they dared to speak out against the repressive society they lived in. It was not fair to them.

Hitler (and Mussolini, though I'm focusing on Hitler) and his country had a right to be angry. What they faced after World War I was something of pure sheer horror. And no, the Nazis and the KKK were not the same, just as background. The Nazis followed Catholic beliefs (the Nazi party itself was started sometimes in the beginning of the 1920s in Bavaria, which is predominantly Catholic). The Allies, and some of the neutral countries which were anti-German, such as Denmark, imposed cruel and unneccesary punishment on the Germans, disenfranching the country brutally, leaving especially southern portions of Germany, and the eastern portions (which are now Poland) really badly. The Germans did not deserve for that happen. Italy was a bit more out of the scene, but they rightfully felt cheated as well. The KKK also participated in something more ahborrent, like stealing the Native American lands. So I think for these reasons not only was the KKK not better the Nazis, but also the Nazis were indeed better than the KKK. The KKK also raped their own civilians. The Nazis did not, and they never raped their enemies either.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

How about I put it this way. Neither were good. They Nazis were WORSE than the KKK. Did the KKK kill millions of Jews? Slaughter other innocents? Did they conduct experiment to change their eye, permanently blinding people? And other sick experiments?
How can you say the Nazis were "nicer" than the KKK?? Blacks were more innocent than Hiter's regime? THEY ARE BOTH INNOCENT!

And yes, the Nazis did rape their people. Watch some history videos, and you shall see. I think.

I see where you are heading though. Even if the Nazis had a reason to be angry, must they take it out on innocents? And kill millions by torturing them, burning them, and hanging them?

The KKK uses slander and racist words to express themselves, today.
The Nazis killed people. MILLIONS.

So to say the Nazis are better, is actually for the worse. Neither were good and will never be good.

We shall give no support to either groups. Is that clear?
Adam2

Con

Oppression is worse. You have to live with the abuse, humiliation and in some cases rape that you dealt with in the past.

http://www.veteranstoday.com...
"(Note. In German law the crime of rape even in war was expressly forbidden and carried the death penalty)"
http://www.nazi-lauck-nsdapao.com...

Were Jews (who in some cases were Nordics) and Nordics (Lutheran) really innocent? You're talking about a people whose culture hated on tomboys who prefer guy friends and autistic people, and said that black people were cursed, a tradition started by pagans, carried on by Lutherans. That's not innocent. Black people were live and let live. Native Americans were live and let live.
Don't confuse the people of Israel with the Jews. In fact, Judaism was actually a heretic religion that might have been started by neighboring countries (some Nordics). Judiasm was formed by those who disobeyed God's commandment. It was a punishment.

The Nazis killed people. MILLIONS.
Slander is the way of the coward. The Nazis and the Fascists weren't cowards. They said how they really felt about one to their FACE!

As I said before refer to my quote which showed that rape during war in Nazi Germany resulted in the death penalty.
But I have got to give it to you. You're not one of those Klan, Nordic supremacists who believe that the KKK was Christian and holy and that Hitler was evil, but to address you, my friend, they were not the same.
If they believed in the same things, then how come, in 1933, Hitler banned a specifically pro-Nordic sect of the Ku Klux Klan that was operating in Germany, from 1921 to that time, founded by two Americans?
http://www.ewkotbc.de...;(click on the question that allows you to translate if you're not good with German). Even this website says that the KKK was Nordic while the Nazis weren't.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
Adam2

Con

I have nothing to say myself at the moment. Since I have nothing to refute.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
Adam2

Con

I have nothing more to say.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
Posted by DeeAnn 2 years ago
DeeAnn
This debate is confusing
Posted by Digeimasterchef 2 years ago
Digeimasterchef
What in the name of Black Jezzus' Is going on here?We have two faces of the same card fighting each other. Seriously.... Where has Humanity gone? BTW I'm African American/Asian :3
Posted by Adam2 2 years ago
Adam2
@Shadowhuntress
I did this because a lot of people, especially Nordics, defend the KKK like it's something of God, lol.
First of all Hitler had more things Christian about him than the goddamn KKK. They were Christian on the outside, worshippers of Satan and pagans on the inside.

At least Hitler had a devout faith, though misguided like Mussolini.
Posted by Shadowhuntress 2 years ago
Shadowhuntress
This should be interesting
Posted by Adam2 2 years ago
Adam2
The KKK was purely arrogant and nothing good came from them. The only thing they were good for (sarcasm) was surpressing other people's rights.
It's no coincidence that the Klan came from the very countries that had imperialist empires, such as Britain (Lowlands of Scotland mostly), Denmark and Sweden.
Posted by Adam2 2 years ago
Adam2
The Klan had nothing to do with the Confederacy. Neither did it do with slavery. As a matter of fact, Tennessee was really a Union that went for the Yankees. The KKK was so secret that we don't really know who formed it. There were no free norths in the black, at least not a lot. And blacks were finally freed in the South and the slave states in the North, which caused fear amongst the anti-slavery whites about blacks being in the same country as whites. That's the reason for the Klan.
Mind you slaveowners were cruel too, however, they had nothing to do with the Confederacy either.
Posted by Adam2 2 years ago
Adam2
No they did not. The Klan was purely hateful for no good reason whatsoever. All they wanted to do was suppress people and they lied their way to get to the top, all for the glory of the Nordic race and for the glory of God (sarcasm).
The Nazis were right to be pissed at what the Brits and Denmark (because they were awarded territory of Schwelig).
Posted by Crescendo 2 years ago
Crescendo
Actually, the KKK emerged under a devastated South. The slaves were freed, the slave owners had lost their wealth, over one hundred million dollars worth of Southern property was destroyed (especially in Georgia), and those who invested in Confederate money lost everything.
Though this does not justify their actions, the people of the South had reason to be angry.
Posted by Adam2 2 years ago
Adam2
Anyways, I did this because some Klansman believe that the KKK did good things, which I want to challenge.
Posted by Adam2 2 years ago
Adam2
One was about restoring national honor, the other was about suppressing people (KKK).