repressiveassholessuck
CynicalOptimist

The LGBTQ is a legitimate organization

repressiveassholessuck

repressiveassholessuck

Pro

LGBTQ is a big part of all communities whether you choose to ignore it or not, there is no control over it it is not a choice. Feelings are natural reactions in the body signals from nerves that tell your brain whether you like something or hate something whether your sad or happy. So tell me how the gay community is supposed to suppress natural bodily reactions. How about you try not to urinate your whole life see how easy that is. Love is natural no matter if its same sex different sex or both. The fact that you say transgender is an abomination and wrong shows that your education about the human body is severely lacking, thousands of people are born transgender every year, and thousands more become transgender to that they have the ability to experience intimacy the way their body craves. You need to consult the dictionary on the definition of abomination, because LGBTQ is not mentioned in the sample sentence.
CynicalOptimist

Con

Homosexuality is natural, I have nothing against it. Many other animals have homosexual tendencies.
But transsexualism is ridiculous. Its mental illness called Gender Dysphoria. Its impossible to be born in a "wrong body". Gender is defined by your reproductive organs, not your state of mind. Its this rotten and despicable society that in its stupidity pushes people to believe that its okay to change your gender just because you "feel like it".
repressiveassholessuck

Pro

Unnatural? Not sure if you read my lat argument, but I made sure to state that thousands of people are being born transgender with two different reproductive organs. It is not a disease it in no way impairs you. Also to re iterate as much as it may seem like a choice and I guess in a way it is but when people get surgery to change something like that it is not done lightly it is done, because they honestly and truly believe that they should be the opposite sex. Not to mention the babies born with both organs whose parents choose for them whether or not they should be a certain gender before they are old enough to form there own opinion. To address your claim that media and publicity of LGBTQ is whats making people up and chop there penises off I think thats absurd (in the most respectful of ways), but who in there right mind would mutilate there body without a justified cause. It is not a band wagon kind of thing. People wouldn't saw their legs off just because their television said they should. Your point seems more personal than logical, give me any facts that prove transgender is a "problem".
CynicalOptimist

Con

Transgender isnt a problem in itself. LGBTQ is making it a problem. These idiots are making children undergo hormone therapies which increase suicide rates so much, hospitals are refusing to go through with that.
Also, I dont give a damn what gender one believes they are, you do not chose your gender nor sex. Its chosen for you. If you have male genitalia, you are a man. If you have female genitalia you are a woman. Doesnt matter how many operations you go through. If a man has his genitalia removed, he doesnt become a woman, he is a man with his genitalia removed.
If so many members of your family are trans, you should stop breeding, as you obviously have a faulty gen.
I do not understand how you simpletons need proof for any of this. Its basic reasoning. Or do you really lack reasoning skills so much you require tons of others to tell you how it is?
repressiveassholessuck

Pro

First your opening statement 100% contradicts your first argument when you said you have no problem with homosexuality. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe you said that it was natural. So if liking guys when your a guy is natural, then what makes wanting to be a girl so disgusting and absurd. You say if your born male your male if your born female your female; however you are completely dismissing the fact that THOUSANDS of individuals are born with both female and male genitalia. Allow me to inform you because, on this fact it seems you may be uneducated. They don't just slice off your dick in gender reassignment its an entire procedure when male genitalia is turned into a functioning vagina, the only difference is that they cant reproduce, neither can gay couples and you say that that's okay. You also fail to realize NO ONE CARES about your personal opinions so saying " I don't give a damn what gender one believes they are" does nothing to support your argument. I asked you for facts and all you've done is throw verbose paragraphs at me that never really address my points. Lastly I would like to mention your conduct is deplorable, calling us simpletons just because your an indignant fool with an opinion. Obviously your not actually 22 because if you were you would have broadened your vocabulary past the words simpleton, and disease. I don't want proof because there is none, I want fact which you have yet to provide. Also your reading skills are lacking my idiotic friend I said I had A family member, and many personal friends. You should tell your mother to stop sleeping with her dad because obviously your so inbred, your practically a sandwich
CynicalOptimist

Con

CynicalOptimist forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: SocialDemocrat// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Pro made con look like a petulant child, and a complete loser.

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD, just a general restatement of the decision and some insults to Con.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
My bad, guys. I posted the wrong outcome for this one. I'll get back to it as soon as I get confirmation from Airmax.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: SocialDemocrat// Mod action: NOT Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit and better conduct

[*Reason for non-removal*] Full forfeit debates are not moderated so long as the voter votes for the side that did not forfeit.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
Both parties threw insults, though Con forfeited a round, which Pro did not. Conduct goes to Pro.

Con makes several mistakes in his arguments, such as confusing "gender" with "sex" and attributing gender dysphoria to all trans people, which is rather absurd. He also makes correlation = causation fallacies, stating it is the trans persons choice of hormone therapy that drives some trans people to suicide, ignoring the fact that trans people are the most bullied of the LGBTQ+ community. His arguments also contradict themselves; first Con states that being trans is due to a mental illness caused by societal pressure, but then states it is due to a faulty gene.

Pro points out the large flaw in Con's argument, which is the statement that "if you're born a boy you're a boy". Pro's combating of this was the reminder that hermaphrodites exist. However, it was largely Con's job to display why LGBTQ+ was not legitimate. Con failed to do this, therefore argument goes the Pro, though it still could have been improved upon by some degree.
Posted by repressiveassholessuck 1 year ago
repressiveassholessuck
guess he couldn't take the heat only 11 minutes left and not a word f
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
I look forward to your opponents response!
repressiveassholessuck
thats exactly the point I tried to make and he so tactfully ignored with nothing but insulting circumlocution
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
He states that since gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, transgender people have mental disorders.
Which is rather crappy considering not all trans people have gender dysphoria.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
He said it was stupid to believe gender was a choice...
Which is weird,considering I never said it was.

He also said gender didn't exist.
Then he said that gender was directly linked to sex.

Then he ignored much of my arguments because I was stupid.
He proved I was stupid by saying he was smart.
repressiveassholessuck
Heirio yeah he sounds like a real winner. All bravado though, needs a lot of evidence to convince me of anything. I have several friends and a family member who are trans, and they all live happy healthful lives don't you think if they were so "ill" they'd have some kind of impairment?
Vote Placed by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
repressiveassholessuckCynicalOptimistTied
Reasons for voting decision: Reason in comments.