Edlvsjd
BrettBoelkens

The Las Vegas shooting was a hoax

Edlvsjd has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/16/2017 Category: News
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Edlvsjd

Pro

I've done quite a bit of research on the subject and would like to point out that this was the worst false flag since Sandy Hook. Anyone who believes what the media is forcing down our throats, we need to have a talk. Nobody but the patsy died.
BrettBoelkens

Con

I accept your challenge and thank you for the opportunity to debate.

The events of October 1st were truly tragic, with a breathtaking loss of life. After such events, most people have trouble finding the words to describe such event. But there is at least one word that should not, and cannot be used to summarize the bloodshed; a hoax. The truth of this massacre is so undeniable that to say the contrary is to delve to the level of lunatics and psychopaths. Some of us do indeed wish that the shooting never took place. However, we don't indulge in wishful thinking and pretend that it was a hoax.

To win this debate, the affirmative must prove that the shooting was, in fact, a hoax. They can not merely assert it, for whatever is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. More specifically, they can not merely say we have reason to doubt, since the resolution is not, "The Las Vegas Shooting MIGHT have been a hoax" The burden of proof is on them as the affirmative, and they need to provide evidence for their claims.

With that out of the way, it is now the affirmative turn to speak. I hope for a good debate. Thank you.
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
"They didn't go down as we were told".
So pls tell me how it when down? If you know exactly what happen you would be able to tell us everything right? I will be keeping an eye out on this debate. So hopefully you have some really good argument. Just by that opening you have in the comment section, that didnt impression me.
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 month ago
Edlvsjd
The opening argument...

https://image.slidesharecdn.com...
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 month ago
Edlvsjd
"My mother's friends son was there and the person next to him dies."

Anecdotal
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 month ago
Edlvsjd
I think it was caught on tape, so good luck winning this debate

Video will be examined and analyzed in the debate. Stay tuned.
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 month ago
Edlvsjd
"So in your logic 9/11 didnt happenbl either, nor did the holocaust."

All of these events have something in common. They didn't go down as we were told. I'd be willing to debate that.
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 month ago
Edlvsjd

Posted by Masterful 1 month ago
Masterful
I think it was caught on tape, so good luck winning this debate lmao
Posted by Arganger 1 month ago
Arganger
My mother's friends son was there and the person next to him died.
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
So have you talk to the victims? No one died only the gunman right? So in your logic 9/11 didnt happenbl either, nor did the holocaust.