Arganger
masterdrave

The Leben

masterdrave has forfeited round #2.

Arganger

Pro

I figured if these groups are going to continue, might as well join in so,WELCOME TO THE LEBEN.For this group, to show yourself as a member, change your profile picture to the one I have.http://www.debate.org... beliefs of this group are,

To uphold the right to life

Prolife

Anti Euthanasia

Anti Death Penalty

Besides these, members are encouraged to have any veiws what so ever, and to debate over even the core beliefs within the group to sharpen skills. Members are required to follow and uphold DDO's rules and terms of use.If one chooses to accept this debate, it will be over the usefulness of any groups on this site, and con will be against any groups existing on this site.

You can still join if you agree with at least three core values of four, but under that circumstance you need to challenge me to a debate on the area of disagreement.

Benefits to the Leben include I will accept any debate I am challenged to by members even if I disagree with the position, and I am willing to judge debates as I have voting privileges. Once we have at least four members we will start hosting tournaments and will hold elections to determine the leader.

masterdrave

Con

The Brotherhood accepts your debate.
Arganger

Pro

Interesting, Why would the brotherhood of all things, a grouo intself, want to debate this? "If one chooses to accept this debate, it will be over the usefulness of any groups on this site, and con will be against any groups existing on this site."
Posted by subdeo 9 months ago
subdeo
Way before all of these groups started, I and some other DDO members started a group too. It currently has 7 members. Soooo...... We actually have the largest group to date. It's called "Godstruth". We believe in: A) The infallibility of the scriptures, B) Traditional marriage C) the right to life for all innocent people, and D) the truth of the Creation account. We do however support the right of all members to hold positions of their own choosing, so long as they are scriptural defensible. We are currently in a remodeling stage, so contact me if you have any questions.
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
NHK was formed straight after The Brotherhood because we thought that they were just a group of racist skinheads to begin wtih
Posted by Arganger 9 months ago
Arganger
Change your profile picture to mine, the words The Leben and a member of the Columbidae family.
Posted by Wirbelfeld 9 months ago
Wirbelfeld
how should I join
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Ya I would join too but no party has provided a platform that I agree with.
Posted by What50 9 months ago
What50
The Brotherhood accepts all ideas.
Posted by atjacobmajor 9 months ago
atjacobmajor
I'd love to join a group, but there are currently no groups that really fit my views, so...
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I don't agree with the Brotherhoods agenda, but they do make me laugh with their iteration to every ones laments of them.

I do give them credit, they are very creative, they would make good politicians. It makes for some entertaining reading on here, I know it's wrong but I just can't stop laughing at their comments, and now with this turf war between Leben and the Brotherhood. It makes for some very entertaining stuff on here, because there is not much else going on this site unless you want to discuss religion or whether Pok"mon is better then Roblox.
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
Fanboy, when did you change perspective about them?
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
ShyreWolf, it's Leben. Not 'lesbian' XD.

Also, the rapversity has two members. Unless the leben has 3 or more mebers, I think we are third.