telisw37
JustAnotherGuy

The Lord's Supper as it is currently done today, is actually Satanic.

telisw37

telisw37

Pro

Christ never ate crackers in church! Why do men?
Well God said His people are sottish=Stupid!
Jer_4:22, For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

JustAnotherGuy

Con

"Christ never ate crackers in church! Why do men?"
People in church eat wafers during Communion to symbolise the sacrifice that Jesus made during the Last Supper.
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."
The wafers that Catholics eat as a part of Church symbolise the bread. Eating wafers to symbolize Jesus' sacrifice is in no way Satanic.

"Well God said His people are sottish=Stupid!
Jer_4:22, For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge."
This is completely irrelevant to the debate.
telisw37

Pro

PAGAN SUN WORSHIP AND CATHOLICISM
THE MONSTRANCE and the WAFER GOD

" 1Co 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not that ye come together not for the better but for the worse. 1Co 11:18 For first of all when ye come together in the church I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 1Co 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. 1Co 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place this is not to eat the Lord's supper. 1Co 11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry and another is drunken. 1Co 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not. "

Did Christ eat His crackers/bread in a temple or church?

Luk_22:7, Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed. 
Luk_22:8, And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.
Luk_22:9, And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?

Luk_22:10, And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
Luk_22:11, And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
Luk_22:12, And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
Luk_22:13, And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
Luk_22:14, And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
Luk_22:15, And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

Does he Pope wear a hat?

" 1Co 11:2 Now I praise you brethren that ye remember me in all things and keep the ordinances as I delivered them to you. 1Co 11:3 But I would have you know that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 1Co 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying having his head covered dishonoureth his head. "

JustAnotherGuy

Con

There are two main holes in your argument:
1. Paganism = Satanism
Pagan - a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome) 2 : one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person. [1]
It does not, however, mention worshipping satan at all.

2. Contradictions in the Bible mean nothing in this debate.
This is solely about Eucharist being Satanic. The pope wearing a hat has nothing to do with either Satan or Communion in this case.

You have still not brought forward any solid proof on your topic, nor have you refuted my arguments.

[1] http://i.word.com...
telisw37

Pro

Try common sense?
Christ ate the Passover honoring the Sabbath.
Keeping the Jewish Law.
I refute your arguement because the Lord's supper is done at home or an upper room.
Ever read a bible?
17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.

18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
JustAnotherGuy

Con

"I refute your arguement because the Lord's supper is done at home or an upper room.
Ever read a bible?"
This does not prove in any way that the Eucharist is satanic. All you have proved here is that there are fallacies in the Bible, but that does not mean that it is satanic.
telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for assuring me never trust the false traditions set up by man and not in the bible.
I refute your statement that the bible is wrong while horny petophlies who just paid out billions, in settlements, to hide their secert sins and lust are correct? Or actually sent by God! False Teachers!
You say the bible in error, beg to differ. What? They carry the cross of Christ yet deny the scriptures.
Did Christ break bread after holding it up to God? Of a wafer cracker?

s://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...; alt="" />

Why Communion is a Satanic Ritual

Jesus never handed anyone a wafer! That is a lie!
God has an opinion on the religious teachers of today! It is prophecy, But the Pope told foolish followers not to read the bible themselves trust the books that we give that are lukewarm and sounds sweet to the ears!
Example #1.
Jer_23:29, Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Jer_23:30, Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
Jer_23:31, Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Jer_23:32, Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.
Jer_23:33, And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD.
Jer_23:34, And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.
Jer_23:35, Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the LORD answered? and, What hath the LORD spoken?
Example #2

" Eze 13:2 Son of man prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts Hear ye the word of the LORD; Eze 13:3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets that follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! Eze 13:4 O Israel thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts. Eze 13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. Eze 13:6 They have seen vanity and lying divination saying The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Eze 13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision and have ye not spoken a lying divination whereas ye say The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken? "

Who changed the things of God such as Sabbath day into Sunday? Churches & Priest who lie?
Exo_31:16, Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
Lev_24:8, Every sabbath he shall set it in order before the LORD continually, being taken from the children of Israel by an everlasting covenant.
Isa_56:4, For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
Isa_56:6, Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

s://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com...; alt="" />

s://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...; alt="" />

Colossians 2:8-10
Amplified Bible (AMP)

8 See to it that no one carries you off as spoil or makes you yourselves captive by his so-called philosophy and intellectualism and vain deceit (idle fancies and plain nonsense), following human tradition (men’s ideas of the material rather than the spiritual world), just crude notions following the rudimentary and elemental teachings of the universe and disregarding [the teachings of] Christ (the Messiah).

9 For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature].

10 And you [a]are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power].

I ask my opponent to prove the bible is correct and your men wearing hats are 100% accuracte!
You know the bible says if you eat Passover wrong then you will be spiritually dead!
" 1Co 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread and drink this cup of the Lord unworthily shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself and so let him eat of that bread and drink of that cup. 1Co 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself not discerning the Lord's body. 1Co 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you and many sleep. 1Co 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves we should not be judged. 1Co 11:32 But when we are judged we are chastened of the Lord that we should not be condemned with the world. "

Why does the Pope ignore the Passover? Why they change it?

Eze_22:8, Thou hast despised mine holy things, and hast profaned my sabbaths. 
Eze_22:26, Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
Eze_36:20, And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.
Eze_36:21, But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Eze_36:22, Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
Eze_44:23, And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.
Amo_2:7, That pant after the dust of the earth on the head of the poor, and turn aside the way of the meek: and a man and his father will go in unto the same maid, to profane my holy name:

https://www.google.com...

JustAnotherGuy

Con

First I would like to note that my opponent plagiarised one of his paragraphs word for word from this website: https://custodialsmackdown.wordpress.com...
Secondly' my opponents argument is one of the most confusing ones that I've ever seen. As far as I know, Changing the day of the Sabbath has nothing at all to do with the Eucharist or Satanism. You seem to just put in pictures at random just for filler. Well look at this!

Checkmate Atheists.
Of course I'm just being facetious here. If I can't understand how your argument is trying to tie moving the Sabbath, Passover, and hats with the Eucharist being satanic, then will the voters understand it? Most likely not.
telisw37

Pro

My Opponent babbles on! I nothing, because I left the link from everyplace I use to prove my point. Why Lie? You offered nothing. Eat your crackers and kiss your Pope!
JustAnotherGuy

Con

Your supposed to put arguments in your round and in your own words, not just post links that debate for you. Debates are supposed to be put in your own words and your own argument. Your argument consisted of disjointed Bible chapters that said nothing of Satan, and paragraphs/arguments that other people wrote. You somehow try to tie in the Pope wearing a hat, the changing of the Sabbath, and the Catholic Pope ignoring the Jewish tradition of Passover. Jesus not handing anybody a wafer, but only bread, does not mean that the communion was satanic. Also, in Jeremiah 4:22 God is talking about the humans that cause destruction, not humans in general. My points of Jesus' sacrifice still stand, as you have not taken them down at all. Finally, don't assume that I am a Catholic, I don't know what I am. I am going to take time to choose my religion, instead of looking at one and deciding that all are untrue. Good day.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
LOL lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
Hey, you may have found the reason why I'm an Atheist.
Not good enough Supper in church.
Had they had chocolate cookies and decent tasting wine, I might have stayed a Christian.
XD~
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
Ha Ha Telisw37: Crackers, I wish! Our churches all had silly rice wafers which were like paper, which would stick to the roof of the mouth, I didn't swallow them and would peel them off and feed them to my parrot, who wasn't that fond of them neither.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 2 years ago
Actionsspeak
telisw37JustAnotherGuyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con got desperate and accused Pro of plagiarism, which of false.
Vote Placed by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
telisw37JustAnotherGuyTied
Reasons for voting decision: I believed Pro proved his points, Con's attacks at those points did not detract from them, seriously, Jesus may have performed the event for his disciples at the event only, not make it a ritual for all to follow afterwards, that is paganistic, thus in Pro's terms Satanistic. If I crossed my legs at a dinner table, I would not expect all who think highly of me to do the same, the ritual was a once off event only. Nowhere else does it tell Christians to abide by it, nor that it is worth anything to practice this ritual.