WOLF.J
smartboi

The Messiah is here

smartboi has forfeited round #3.

WOLF.J

Con

So in my local area, I saw a billboard stating that the [Islamic} Messiah has arrived. And im intrigued by this claim, but i don't think its TRUE.

Rules - Opponent must be Muslim
No racism from anyone
smartboi

Pro

I accept your debate and yes, I am a Muslim.
WOLF.J

Con

Cool so this is a conversation, not a debate. I will obviously start by asking about your opinions on this claim that the Messiah has arrived, feel free to go in depth. I should've made it 5 rounds, but we can always continue in the comments.
smartboi

Pro

The Messiah is here, well, kind of. Us Muslims believe that the Messiah is coming in the next few years, or the "Coming" and we should all be prepared to enter Jannah. Was there a corporation on that sign because different groups of Muslims believe different things.
WOLF.J

Con

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam, considered by Ahmadis to be the Promised Messiah of the latter days

that one.

Care to elaborate and explain why muslims feel the messiah is coming now, and why it isn't different from any other claims?
Posted by backwardseden 3 months ago
backwardseden
Well duh. And as the philosophies goes "In breaking wind, you must first take a break and then wait for the wind." Or "Who's more the fool? The fool? Or the fool who follows him?" Now take one lucky guess as to who stated each quote? "?Time for me to post a debate.
Posted by WOLF.J 3 months ago
WOLF.J
yep that's why I wanna see what the muslims have to say about this, they've prob looked into it more, I just walked passed an ad n it caught my attention.
Posted by Nd2400 3 months ago
Nd2400
I know you are against this theory. I will totally agree with there is no Messiah. No proof, nothing to support this claim. It false.