TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN
BLAHthedebator

The Messiah loves everyone and the world? Wrong; HE does not love everyone, including the world!

BLAHthedebator

TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

Can someone go against my evidence? You must debate against me with biblical evidence, not man made thoughts or man made doctrine.

In church they teach "Christians" John 3:16. John 3:16 first off has nothing to do with this world, let alone every individual. If you so called "Christians" actually read the bible and would stop depending on man, you would know that there is more than one world. You would also know that the bible is not for everyone, only for the HOUSE OF ISRAEL!
BLAHthedebator

Pro

My opponent is either off-topic, as she only talks about the bible, or she contradicts herself, negating her own resolution.

That is all I have to say.
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

Right, and that is the reason why you can't even provide evidence to back up your statement. Moron, you are coon, mislead and living for Satan. If you cannot provide any evidence, it is clear that you do not know what in the world you are talking about!
BLAHthedebator

Pro

My opponent shows poor conduct by directly using ad hominem. Also, she does not address the fact how she is off topic or contradicting herself.

I will explain here.

=Why my opponent is off topic=

1.) She does not even use the word "Messiah", and she only debates about what or who the Bible is for, and what it actually says, without at all referring to Messiah.

2.) She says I only believe in Satan, which is also off topic, so I'm not going to address it much. All I have to say for this is that I am a Buddhist.

3.) My opponent finally states that I do not have any idea what I am talking about because I do not provide any evidence. However, this does not have anything to do with the topic. Also, just because I'm not providing evidence doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about.

4.) At the very first part of her R2, she exclaims:

"Right, and that is the reason why you can't even provide any evidence to back up your argument".

However, there is no clarification as to what the reason is.

=Conclusion=

My opponent shows extremely poor conduct, as well as not addressing the fact that she is off-topic. I urge the readers to considers his in voting.
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

So what is the topic then? Are we not discussing the Messiah dies to save the world and everyone in it of their sins? How am I going off topic exactly?

You have yet to provide me with any biblical evidence regarding the topic, I mean that is what the topic is about, The Bible!
BLAHthedebator

Pro

My opponent replies by stating that the topic is about the Bible. However, the Messiah is only talked about in a part of the bible, making the topic about Messiah, not the bible itself.

We are not exactly discussing how the Messiah dies to save the world, as my opponent ended up directly insulting me, as well as talking solely about who the bible is for and how Christians should stop relying on man for biblical information, or "man made thoughts".

Unfortunately, she has wasted all her rounds doing this, and she has never debated on topic throughout this debate.

=Conclusion=

My opponent yet again denies that she is willfully off topic, even though she does not talk about the Messiah at all and how he does not love anything.

Vote pro.
Posted by TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN 2 years ago
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN
So no one can challenge me on this with their false doctrine?
Vote Placed by Kaynex 2 years ago
Kaynex
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMANBLAHthedebatorTied
Reasons for voting decision: I personally know many biblical verses that show that god does not love his creation. It's a shame they were not used here. There was no proof of anything put up so by BoP pro wins.
Vote Placed by That1User 2 years ago
That1User
Reasons for voting decision: Con called Pro a moron, a coon, and accused Pro as living for Satan, so conduct loss to con. Pro also easily refutes con's arguments.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Reasons for voting decision: Con is off topic and thus nothing is refuted.