magic123
Danieljosh

The Miami Heat will win the finals again.

Started: 9/22/2013 Category: Sports

magic123

Pro

The Miami Heat by signing Greg Oden and Michael Beasley will win their third straight championship. Now that they have a true center Chris Bosh can play the 4. With Michael Beasley now able to play the backup 3, they have two solid players at each position. The heats weakness last year was rebounding, while they wont be strong on the glass it wont be as much of a problem with Greg Oden. Even though some teams have a stronger defense than the heat, they still have a good defense. Some people say how bad Dwyane Wade played in the finals, but I think he will get back to playing well. He doesn't need to be a top five player and a 30 point plus scorer for them to three peat.
Danieljosh

Con

No they don't worth it. Miami won the last time it was luck and you know what? that's not gonna happen again
magic123

Pro

Than who do you think will win?The Heat were not lucky, they just did not play their best in a few of the earlier games. Lebron stepped up big in game 7 with 37 point. Wade was still held back because of injuries. Ray Allen, Mario Chalmers played consistent and well the entire series.
Danieljosh

Con

This is what LeBron wanted to accomplish when he came to Miami Heat in 2010. He wanted to win many champions. He wanted to be king of NBA.
Little did he know the toll it would take.
You talk about the big3 as if they're all 40 years....Truth is, the big three all posted carer highs in shooting last season and all had great season. Name me another SG that shot above 50% and I'll will wait.
Miami's only concern is with the Nets because they're a new team...Order than that,if the Big3 is healthy come playoffs, don't bet against them.
magic123

Pro

I know that I am the one saying the Heat will win. I am not saying the big three are not still very good, but Bosh and Wade did not play very well in the finals. I am saying that, as we saw with the LeBron Cavaliers, you need other players and I would say they need even more than a below average Wade and Bosh. My point is that all the role players are going to push the Heat to a heat three peat, not just LeBron.
Danieljosh

Con

Whatever, I was only debating on your topic: The Miami Heat will win the finals again