saboosa
moletrap

The Monkees were the best 60's rock/pop band of all time.

Started: 4/28/2014 Category: Music

saboosa

Pro

Hello, thanks for accepting my debate. First round will be for acceptance (this round) thanks again and looking forward to debating with you!
moletrap

Con

Since I believe you are presenting this argument tounge in cheek I will say ( not bad) for 4 actors thrown together by network excetutives with nearly all their songs, (especially the big hits) written by Boyce and Hart. Every original album except for the Head soundtrack included Boyce and Hart songs. I liked them, they were fun but not realistically a legitimate band much less the best.
saboosa

Pro

saboosa forfeited this round.
moletrap

Con

I watched every episode of the Monkee's tv show and enjoyed the songs but these guys could barely play an instrument.
saboosa

Pro

saboosa forfeited this round.
moletrap

Con

I rest my case
saboosa

Pro

Not really, I stopped debating because you clearly misread that the first round was for acceptance. So you have a unfair advantage, don't worry, I'll debate with someone else who will read before they post and be fair about it. And don't come back and say I never said that, in fact, go and check round 1, it's in black and right in front of you.
moletrap

Con

moletrap forfeited this round.