birdlandmemories
Jonathan11

The Montreal Canadians are the greatest NHL franchise ever.

Started: 8/31/2013 Category: Sports

birdlandmemories

Pro

First round is for acceptance.
Jonathan11

Con

Before I get started we all have are favourite teams for our own reasons may that be for showing our patriotism or just because they are a good team, but now onto the facts the Canadiens have not won the cup since 1993, I agree that they used to be the best team in the league but that was when there was 6 teams. The Canadiens have a decent lineup but for these 2 reasons they are not the best team in the NHL. Their coaching staff cannot seem to pull their team together as well I don't think they know what their doing for example they traded Cammalleri for Bourque and there team can't work together well. This year they should of been able to sweep the Sens because they were in the number 2 seed, but they lost 4-1 in the series. And the Year before that they didn't even make the playoffs and the year before that they lost first round to the Bruins. So it is for those reasons why I believe they are NOT the best team in the league.
birdlandmemories

Pro

I will have to concess. I am very busy with schoolwork and do not have time to post an argument. I hope to debate my opponent at a better time, and would like to apologize to him for not being able to post an argument. Please vote for my opponent.
Jonathan11

Con

Dont worry about, we should do this one some other time.
birdlandmemories

Pro

Vote for con.
Jonathan11

Con

Id like to say even though we did not complete this debate right now I hope we may finish it in the future.
Posted by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
It's fine. I understand you are new.
Posted by Jonathan11 3 years ago
Jonathan11
sorry new to the site I now understand and I accept to the debate just discard my first response.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
hmmm. Agreed, did research on them. :)