64bithuman
Adam2

The Nazis were not racist (or they were racist against white Nordics)

64bithuman

64bithuman

Con

First round is for acceptance.
Adam2

Pro

I'll gladly accept the challenge. Only this time I'll make sure I use the right pictures. First round is only for acceptance. May the best man win.
64bithuman

Con

1. The Nazis were racist to many different races

The Nazis targeted Jews, Slavs, and Gypsies for extermination, and it was not the religious aspect they were attacking, but the racial aspects. Aside from those listed above, they targeted Black people, who were not allowed to be married to or in any relationship with a member of the “Aryan” race, and were subjected to forced sterilization in the Rhineland. It was a very direct racism.

2. The Nazis believed the blue-eyed blond haired Nordic to be the master race

The Nazis believed that the pure Aryan race was one of Nordic descent.

“The master race is a concept in Nazi ideology in which the Nordic race—a branch of what in late-nineteenth and early-twentieth century taxonomy was called the Aryan race—represented an ideal and pure white race. In Nazi ideology the Nordic race was the purest example of the original racial stock of those who were then called the Proto-Aryans, whom the Nazis believed to have prehistorically dwelt on the North German Plain and to have ultimately originated from the lost continent of Atlantis. The Nazis declared that the Nordics (nowadays referred to as the Germanic peoples), were the true Aryans (ethnically closest descendants of the Proto-Indo-Europeans) because they were much less racially mixed with peoples who were "non-native" to the European continent, than other Indo-European peoples, such as the Slavic peoples, the Romanic peoples, and the Indo-Iranian peoples. From all of the European peoples, the Slavs (particularly Poles and Serbs) were considered the most racially inferior, and were placed at the bottom of the "racial hierarchy" along with Jews, Romani people and persons of color.”

http://books.google.com...

Adam2

Pro

One, I assume that the information you got is from Wikipedia or whatever modern news sources you got it from (more evidence that our educaiton system is dumbed down). It's all presumption. I challenge you to show me a video or old news sources that talk about these supposed things you are talking about. Two, I don't deny that Hitler, like most at the time, shared prejudices against blacks. That's obvious. I highly doubt though that he was doing what Nordic countries, Scotland and America were doing (hanging blacks by poles and trees). The term "Aryan" does not mean what I think you think it means. "Aryan" is a term for an ethnic tribe from India. Hitler had a massive inspiration from Indian culture. Which is why he used the swatchka and that's why he used the term "Aryan."

Big problem. Not accredited quote to anyone. Plus this is probably something you got off a 21st century Wikipedia article. I want to see an actual video in German (with English subtitles) in which he actually says those things. Only then will I believe this. Another thing about one of your sources: the book you listed is from 1907, well before the Nazis, so I assume those beliefs are more the KKK's beliefs. Plus wikipedia doesn't convince. You need better sources than that.

Before I refute, let me give a few pieces of evidence that point to the obvious contrary.
In 1921, two Americans of German ancestry (I think brothers) formed a sect of the Ku Klux Klan:
"A local chapter of the American Ku Klux Klan was originally established in Germany in 1921. Two Americans, father and son, were the founders of the German clans.Both men spoke fluent German and were of German descent. The father was a minister Otto straw appearance, a naturalized American of German birth StaatsbuM6;rger, his son's name was Gotthard, also a naturalized burger. The straw appearance, with the help of a gebuM6;rtigen American, Donald B. Gray, went to Berlin in 1921., Where, with the agreement of the German police, they took the organization of the Order, known as the "Knights of the Fiery Cross" (Knights Of The Fiery Cross) in attack, which was rebuilt after the American KKK. The Order was originally established in February 1921. There were three degrees of membership. (The American clan even at the time had not yet introduced the fourth degree of the KKK.) The Board of Directors of each Klavern consisted of 14 members, known as "the Senate". There were three Klaverne in the various sections of Berlin, known as "Viking", "Germania" and "Heimdal" - and included a total of about 400 members. As it was believed, brought the provincial Klaverne the total to more than 1,000 members. The three Americans tried from the German Klan the exact copy of the American KKK to make. It has been claimed, but remained so far unconfirmed, that they even made R03;R03;a trip back to America to achieve greater connections between the two orders. The German Klansmen soon had objections to too much Americanization and practically threw out the Americans. Gray returned in the summer of 1925 in the United States back and the straw bill went to Silesia, in order to form new Klaverne. Richard Brant soon uM6;bernahm the Order as the supreme leaders and gave himself the title of "Wotan". Brant held an important position in the Siemens power. He is also the one who wrote the Reid rides for the German Klan. It is interesting that part of the oath contains these Masonic similar passage: "But if I should betray the goals of this order, I'll even take the most terrible ordeal for me. All my bones shall be broken, my eyes are gouged out, except my body, quartered and thrown to the vultures. " This should have attracted a lot of new members. During the meetings, the Klansmen were wearing white robes and hoods.In any Klavern there was a small table, on which lay a small skull and a sword. On the wall hung the flag of the Imperial German Empire and the flag of the (then) current German government. Initiation ceremonies were accomodates an the Klavernen, but sometimes the Knights took the FUTURE new members at night in the forest, and fords the ritual with flaming torches. The German Ku Klux Klan existed until the early 1930s when he was forced by dissolve the recently installed Nazi government. Once they are eating, the Nazis even began to pursue all organizations and to ban that were not originally established or fully controlled by them. Thus ended the German Ku Klux Klan. booth 1935. had the German Klan, like Christ, to carry his cross. Caught between the carnage of the First World War and Hitler, who aufruM6;stete for the Second World War, the German Klan was crucified by the Nazis. Since the Second World War, there were numerous attempts to branches of modern day Klan groups in Germany and many other countries to build. They are all failed because these groups do not uM6;berhaupt "Ku Klux Klan" were. They were only neo-Nazi groups who only acted out to be Ku Klux. They knew nothing of the true Klan ideology and preaching Nazism and not the true principles and goals of the KKK. This has led to great confusion on the part of the public and the media as well as with the people, the true "Klanishness" examined."
Taken from http://www.ewkotbc.de...
Which leads to this question: if the Nazis were so pro-Nordic, then how come Hitler banned this sect of the Klan, which was speciifcally pro-Nordic, upon his asscent to the position of power in Germany, in 1933? Here's why: the Nazis were never pro-Nordic to begin with. They were pan-Mediterranean -- that's what.
I rest my case, for now.
64bithuman

Con

64bithuman forfeited this round.
Adam2

Pro

I can see my opponent has not lived up to the challenge of finding me video. Why is that? Because the Nazis were never pro-Nordic whatsoever. It just also proves the dumbing down of education in this country (America).

It was precisely the opposite: they were pan-Mediterranean. If Hitler was so pro-Nordic, then how comes his allies were non-Germanic countries (Italy and Japan). Japan, Hitler's ally, made a law whose name ridiculed the Germanic peoples some 200 years before. It was called Edict of the Barbarians. Because Scotland (Britain) was trying to invade Britain. "Barbarians" as we know is a term that originated with the Romans to mock and ridicule Germanics. Another point to be made is this: most of Germany, if not, at least a good amount, is Catholic, which is naturally, again, the antithesis of Nordic Klan beliefs. Those portions of Germany are heavily Roman. Saxony, though Catholicism is not prevelant there, has a group of Catholic minorities called the Sorbs, descended from the German ethnic group, who are predominantly Catholic. I believe they also sided with the Nazis.

Here's another nugget: Carolyn Yeager, who is a neo-Nazi, does not like a certain Germanic group herself: the Dutch.
http://carolynyeager.net...
Just see what she thinks of the Dutch. She blames them for slavery, amongst the Brits.

Another thing, as I mentioned before, Hitler and most of this Nazi members were Roman Catholics. The hatred of Jews could have stemmed from the Catholic belief. Germany, most of it, prior to World War II (with the exception of the more well-off north) was Roman Catholic. The poorest areas were Catholic. You can call the Holocaust the second Inquisition. It was the Catholic regions (Bavaria and Westphalia) who voted for Hitler. It was the Lutheran regions that were mocking and ridiculing Hitler all the time. The Prussian aristocracy did not like him whatsoever. The prime minister of Prussia called Hitler a "bohemian Austrian loudmouth." Hitler also congradulated Jesse Owens. Compare this to countries like Denmark, Britain (lowlands of Scotland, northern England especially) who were causing race riots against blacks. So yes, this is more proof.

http://www.ww2incolor.com...;(Jesse Owens and Ludwig [forgot his first name]; I guarantee you if that would have been a Scotsman or a Dane, the picture would have been different; it would have been the Dane or Scot smiling, and the black man lynched)
http://www.aph.gov.au...;(brotherly love)
http://upload.wikimedia.org...
It was Germany also who helped Mexico get their independence from a predominantly Nordic USA, though that failed. They would not have done that if they hated them so much, which was the cause of the Zimmerman note.

As for the Nazi invasion of Denmark, here's what happened. In the case of Norway, it was to protect them from the British, but with Denmark there was a more sinister reason for invading them: revenge. As we all know, Schwelig was stolen from Germany in the 17th century when Denmark decided to start trouble with Germans. They stole that part of Germany, provoking the Germans.
I have more to say but I'll leave it for the next round.
64bithuman

Con

Sorry I was forced to forfeit the last round due to important personal issues.

Back to some rebuttals.

You want me to show you racism proof in the papers...? Okay.
British Newspaper, The People, 17th Oct, 1943

Here is some on the racism against Gypsies (who originate from India, by the way) video:

https://www.youtube.com...

If you knew anything at all about Wikipedia, you would know it is an amalgamation of sources. If you want me to source my sources, then I will.

“If any philosopher had an influence on him, it probably came from Schopenhauer (which he does briefly mention in Mein Kampf). Hans Frank, Hitler's personal lawyer, recalled that Hitler carried a copy of Schopenhauer's World as Will and Representation with him throughout World War I”

- http://www.nobeliefs.com...

Schopenhauer was a staunch white supremacist and also, by the way, he was a hard core Catholic-supremacist.

“The highest civilization and culture, apart from the ancient Hindus and Egyptians, are found exclusively among the white races; and even with many dark peoples, the ruling caste or race is fairer in colour than the rest”

- Schopenhauer in his book “Parerga and Paralipomena: Short Philosophical Essays, Volume Two”

I know Hitler was inspired by the Hindus, not because he thought they were the best, because he was obsessed with Schopenhauer, and Schopenhauer was open to exception for them, although he probably would have leaned to white supremacy being a better option. His beliefs are quite shockingly racist, so that blows the first part of your argument out of the water, and you seem to agree; “I don't deny that Hitler, like most at the time, shared prejudices against blacks. That's obvious.”

Being that he sterilized many of the blacks in Germany, (it’s 1940s Germany, there aren’t very many blacks in the first place) I would say that he didn’t picture them in his world-takeover scheme. Look up the Nuremburg laws that came out in 1935, more specifically, on Sept. 15. - http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

As for all your nonsense with the Klan, I suggest you do more research.

And as for you absolutely preposterous remark, “then how comes his allies were non-Germanic countries (Italy and Japan)”… This, of course, is where the rubber hit the road for Hitler. This alliance was, pure and simple, a military strategy. It allowed Germany to have an arm in the Pacific, on paper. Think logically about how many times the two “allies” fought together. Almost never. Hitler still thought he was superior, and the Japanese thought they were better. Just look at the atrocities they committed on their Jewish equivalent, the Chinese. Italy and Japan were both outcasts, along with Germany, having been shunned by the League of Nations. Italy, under Mussolini, was Fascist long before Hitler. It wasn’t like they were best friends, playing Frisbee together or something.

http://www.ushmm.org...

He was Catholic to get votes, and even you agree that he got votes. Does Adolf Hitler look like a poster boy for Christians everywhere? Not really. I don’t think Jesus said “Love thy neighbour…except the Jews. Murder them all. Including me.” Don’t be silly. “The poorest areas were Catholic.” – Hitler’s prime audience.

And as for Jesse Owens…My God. Let’s put that to rest. You realize that Hitler was sterilizing Black people? Your proof is laughable. Hitler was on the world stage! Of course he was kind and considerate, meanwhile, Jewish laws went quiet while Germany hosted. They were trying to be subdued. Your pictures don’t work. Of course the Prussian aristocracy didn’t like him. Do you know anything about Hitler? He was a man of the people. Not of the rich. Of course Germany tried to get Mexico in the War. Part of the Japanese Alliance was to combat America, and Mexico was simply another arm of this idea. They were meant to be cannon fodder, and they knew they would have been cannon fodder, so they didn’t do it.

As for your Denmark invasion…Who cares? It’s got nothing to do with the argument.

This Carolyn Yeager has noting to do with Nazis of old and I don’t care what she has to say. It is irrelevant.

And lastly: Nordic stuff

Hans F. K. Günther was a race researcher and eugenicist for the Nazis. He pretty much created Nazi thought. He staunchly believed that Nordic race was the superior race. Check out “Short Ethnology of the German People” if you want to read all about Nordic races and supremacy.

“We wish to keep the thought always before us that, if our race is not to perish, it is a question of not choosing a Nordic mate, but over and above this, of helping our race through our marriage to a victorious birth rate”

Video:

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

Adam2

Pro

https://www.youtube.com......
All this British newspaper talks about, according to the link I found, was an attempt to wipe the Jews out. No mention of Nordicism is found in this article. As the for the Gypsies, Hitler probably had a vandetta against them. That's hatred, but not racial contempt that the KKK and Nordics displayed. There's still no evidence in that video that point to Hitler's alleged love of the Nordic race.

Wikipedia is unreliable, since anyone can post content here without passing a test.

http://www.nobeliefs.com......
Again, and this nothing to do with Wikipedia, that is a source from the modern day, in this country. We've, as I said, dumbed down our education so much that we're allowing anyone to post anything. We're allowing anyone to have doctorates in anything. So sorry it doesn't work.

“The highest civilization and culture, apart from the ancient Hindus and Egyptians, are found exclusively among the white races; and even with many dark peoples, the ruling caste or race is fairer in colour than the rest”-Schopenhauer in his book “Parerga and Paralipomena: Short Philosophical Essays, Volume Two”
It still doesn't say anything about Nordicism.

Let's see: Germans didn't go around enslaving blacks (like the Brits and Danes did), oppressing their land (during the Conference of Berlin), lyching them, and systemically disenfranchizing them. Is that the same? I don't think so.

Being that he sterilized many of the blacks in Germany, (it’s 1940s Germany, there aren’t very many blacks in the first place) I would say that he didn’t picture them in his world-takeover scheme. Look up the Nuremburg laws that came out in 1935, more specifically, on Sept. 15. -http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org......
For all we know this site is also corrupted by the dumbing down of society today in America.

http://www.ushmm.org......
Are you sure about that? Last time I checked, your source is saying the complete opposite of what you're saying. The closest thing you might have to being right, though, and even then, it doesn't prove that Italy, as a society, was pro-Allied, was the part about Mussolini being deposed in 1943. Yes he was deposed, but by an elitist group, not the people. Mussolini was very popular in Italy. "He made the trains run on time" is commonly said in Italy. The elitists in Italy welcomed Mussolini's downfall. The people, though, were infuriated. In fact, the Allied countries committed rape, which many Italians hold against them to this day.

https://www.youtube.com...
Here is a renowned atheist saying that Hitler was a hardcore Catholic. I think his speech here implies that they hated Protestants, but it's never directly states. This is Christopher Hitchens now. I challenge you to rebute that. And this is not an American of today's era. He's not even an American of the past era. This is an Englishman saying this. What does that tell you?It makes a lot of difference. They were the ones the Allies screwed around with the most, firebombing homes and towns. They didn't touch the more Lutheran parts of Germany, now, did they? So obviously Hitler was gonna identify with the Catholic parts more so. You even admit it yourself.

It has everything to do with the argument. That invasion was revenge for Schwelig. I already posted evidence. Hitler warned Denmark to give it up or he would invade them in revenge. You still haven't rebutted KKK-certified source in which they say themselves that they believe in Nordic values, whereas the Nazis don't.

Actually, it does matter. See she's not a neo-Nazi at all. She's a very intelligent Nazi with degrees in history (from the past, when education wasn't corrupted). Her insights are based on pure fact. It does matter very much. She's more in tuned with the original Nazis than the neo-Nazi idiots we see today. So yes it does matter greatly.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com......
https://www.youtube.com......
Here are a few problems with your videos:
You haven't given me any books that point out to the allege quotes. And the video is not too convincing either. For all we know this video could be a charlatan being paid to speak nonsense. And for all I know the quote you're giving me was made up by the very same dumbed down generation of students we find in America, being given degrees for nothing. It's real evidence of a dumb down in this society.
And the second video is even more full of baloney. The video itself is incriminating. So far all I've seen in the video is stuff that appears Roman in nature, not Viking. The ships looked Roman.

I gave you a challenge to find me a video in which the Nazis said what they said, and you haven't. I also give you another challenge. Find me newspaper reels in which he talks about Nordicism. That's my challenge for you. I can't do Jesse Owens rebuttal because there isn't enough characters.

64bithuman

Con

Your arguments are unimpressive. I gave you a paper to show you some proof that they killed Jews. Then I gave you Schopenhauer, Hitler’s hero, and you tell me “that is a source from the modern day, in this country…We're allowing anyone to have doctorates in anything. So sorry it doesn't work”, and gave no legitimate reply showing I was wrong.

Schopenhauer’s quote was meant to show off White Supremacy, not Nordic-supremacy.

No, Nordic-supremacy was with Hans F. K. Günther, Nazi thinker, who I quoted in the book I named before the quote, “Short Ethnology of the German People”.

Your response to video proof, “For all we know this video could be a charlatan being paid to speak nonsense” is laughable. For all I know you are a charlatan being paid to speak nonsense! Again, no legitimate reply.

How about you find me some honest footage showing Hitler saying “We hate the Nordic people!” or whatever you think.

I have no idea what you mean when you say “they look Roman”.

You keep telling me to find footage and yet I see a flimsy argument coming from your side.

I have the originator of Nazi thought saying “We wish to keep the thought always before us that, if our race is not to perish, it is a question of not choosing a Nordic mate, but over and above this, of helping our race through our marriage to a victorious birth rate”, and you have nothing.

I never said Hitler didn’t call himself a Catholic. Do you honestly think he considered himself a Catholic? Or was it to get votes. The latter is considerably more logical. A Catholic doesn’t murder people en masse. I should know, I was one for a time.

“In fact, the Allied countries committed rape, which many Italians hold against them to this day”, to my knowledge, Russia was the only Ally that got busted for raping and pillaging. I don’t see why Italians would hold anything against them, the Germans don’t hold much against anybody at this point.

“As the for the Gypsies, Hitler probably had a vandetta against them. That's hatred, but not racial contempt that the KKK and Nordics displayed.” I think this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read as a defence. It’s racial contempt. They were considered sub-human and inferior and were exterminated, some 1 Million of them. That’s targeted racial extermination. They would take measurements of their skulls and noses and then round them up and kill them.

“...The aim of measures taken by the State to defend the homogeneity of the German nation must be the physical separation of Gypsydom from the German nation, the prevention of miscegenation, and finally, the regulation of the way of life of pure and part-Gypsies.”

- Heinrich Himmler

File:Nuremberg laws.jpg

^ Nazi Poster breaking down racial levels

I’ll post some intriguing quotes from some Nazi documents below:

From the seizure of power to December 31, 1942 the concentration camps saw:

73,417 admissions of Jews

of those

36,943 were released

27,347 departed through death

“It is very difficult for me in a letter to explain what I consider to be the realities of the Jewish situation in Germany…The Secret Police has set up, in conjunction with the Jewish Community, certain immigration offices which are preparing in Berlin 180 - 200 people a day for emigration…There can, of course, be only an internal solution of the Jewish problem in Germany, and I believe they are preparing to solve the problem in this way. It will, of course, consist in placing all the able-bodied Jews in work camps, confiscating the wealth of the entire Jewish population, isolating them, and putting additional pressure on the whole community, and getting rid of as many as they can by force.”

“The nationality of the prisoner [in Auschwitz] is indicated by initial letters (i.e., P for Pole, etc.) placed inside the triangle. The colors of the triangles indicating the various categories are:

red — political protective custody

green — incorrigible criminal

black — work derelict (mostly Russians)

pink — Homosexuals

purple — member of the sect of Bible Researchers”

“A Jew cannot be a citizen of the Reich. He has no right to vote in political affairs, he cannot occupy a public office.”

Knock yourself out, here are the documents:

http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org...

http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org...

http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org...

http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org...

http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org...

Your argument for the Nazi’s not being racist are shattered. They were quite racist. I don’t know where you got the idea that they were not racist. It’s bizarre and unfounded; you have very little truth, mostly stretched out coincidences. I don’t know why you are so staunchly anti-American, but you are starting to smell like a Nazi sympathizer, and my patience for this debate has just about run out.

Adam2

Pro

I never denied that Hitler killed the Jews. I only said that Hitler did it as a matter of religious hatred. Jewish is not a race. It's a religion.

I never argued otherwise.

I want a link to the book.

If that's so, then how come I'm not on TV having my 15 minutes of fame, like that guy?

No, I gave you a challenge to find a video in which Hitler said anything praising the Nordic race. Or an article talking about Hitler's love of Nordicism, from the 1940s. You failed to deliver.

The ships in the video looked Roman. The ladies carrying the torch looked like Roman mistresses.

Again, no book was displayed.

http://www.redicecreations.com...
http://www.flyingchariotministries.com...
http://i43.photobucket.com...;
(pope signing Nazi papers)

http://tomatobubble.com...
A movie showcasing Allied (UK) rape of Italy

- Heinrich Himmler

I never denied that the Nazis hated Gypsies.

73,417 admissions of Jews
of those
36,943 were released
27,347 departed through death“It is very difficult for me in a letter to explain what I consider to be the realities of the Jewish situation in Germany…The Secret Police has set up, in conjunction with the Jewish Community, certain immigration offices which are preparing in Berlin 180 - 200 people a day for emigration…There can, of course, be only an internal solution of the Jewish problem in Germany, and I believe they are preparing to solve the problem in this way. It will, of course, consist in placing all the able-bodied Jews in work camps, confiscating the wealth of the entire Jewish population, isolating them, and putting additional pressure on the whole community, and getting rid of as many as they can by force.”
Nothing is said about Jews as a race. Just how they're a "problem."

The operative word here is "nationality," not "race."

red — political protective custody
green — incorrigible criminal
black — work derelict (mostly Russians)
pink — Homosexuals
Hitler hated gay men mostly. Saw them as effiminate.

There's still nothing about race.

http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org......
http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org......
http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org......
http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org......
http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org......

Nothing here about race is mentioned.

Your argument for the Nazi’s not being racist are shattered. They were quite racist. I don’t know where you got the idea that they were not racist. It’s bizarre and unfounded; you have very little truth, mostly stretched out coincidences. I don’t know why you are so staunchly anti-American,
I'm not anti-American. I'm just saying that American education has been severly dumbed down.

but you are starting to smell like a Nazi sympathizer, and my patience for this debate has just about run out.
It's a fact I'm very proud of. I also am smart enough to know that Nazism is not Nordic at all. That's a title for the KKK, not the Nazis, who were mostly Roman Catholics and southern Germans. I'm done arguing with you.

Vote Placed by DerKing 2 years ago
DerKing
64bithumanAdam2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro used completely illogical "logic to attempt to prove himself write. Additionally, Pro talked about how Nazis were racist towards Jews, not Nordics. And through all this, he continued to insult Con, who had more reliable sources.