The New-Testament:

Welcome again, pleasure to hear from you again. I am ready when ever you are my friend :)

Numbers 23:19:
"God is not a man, that he should lie; not a human, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
Hosea 11:9:
"I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I devastate Ephraim again. For I am God, and not a man-- the Holy One among you. I will not come against their cities."
So G-d is not a man, he is not born neither does he die, he does not thirst, hunger, sleep, eat, drink, or be tempted, Jesus was subject to all of these. Therefor not G-d, even according to the Non-Testament, Timothy 2:5:
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,"

So what then was Jesus, according to the Non-Testament, he is the son of G-d, thee Messiah, who came to cleanse the world of its sins, great- there's just a few issues with that. Number one G-d doesn't have a son, mother, father, family, or anything else, this would imply that these being would be simiar to him, and there are other G-d's besides him. And though the Non-Testament doesn't say directly that Jesus is G-d, it does compare his "holyess" to that of G-d, this is not so, there is no one holy like the L-rd, 1st Samuel 2:2:
"There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God."
But for some reason Jesus's "holyness" is likened to G-ds, he is considered a separateeing from G-d that is alkso divine and he calls himself the rock. So Jesus claimed to be like G-d, G-d, but also not G-d, put simply he is claiming to be a second G-d, and there are no G-ds asie from THE L-rd.

Number two, Jesus cannot have been the Messiah because he fulfilled zero prophecies. You could say that he would fulfill them in his "second coming," but nowhere do we ind any prophec of a second coming, also, unless he proved he was the Messiah with massive revelkations such as that on Sinia, or by fulfilling some prophecy that no one else coud have, we have no oblegation to believe that this was the fuure Messiah.

Number three, it is impossible for Jesus to have died for anyone's sins but himself, Ezekiel 18 may be the largest weapon we have against Christianity, because it says that the person who sins will die, that sons should not be punished for the iniquity of thheir fathers, and that forgiveness and redemption is acheived throuygh works. Let me show you these verses;
Ezekiel 18:4:
"For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die."
Ezekiel 18:21-23:
"But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die.None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"

So according to Ezekiel the prophet, you acheive forgiveness by doing good things, i.e. works, so why does the Non-Testament say that you are saved by grace not works? Doesn't Isaiah 8:19-20 and Devarim 13:1-5 say that any prophet who teaches somethig contrary to the Tanakh is a false pophet and should be killed? Leviticus 4:20:
"and do with this bull just as he did with the bull for the sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for the community, and they will be forgiven."

And this brings me to another point, Jeremiah 31, the same chapter Christians use to say the Non-Testament was prophecied about, in Jeremiah 31:10 says:
"Instead, everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes--their own teeth will be set on edge."
So this new covenant in now way resembles the Non-Testament. This is said also in Deuteronomy 24:16:
"Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

Genesis " let US make man in OUR image Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

In the Beginning, The Triune God Creates the Universe

Gen 1:1: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." The Father is portrayed as the creative source The Trinity Created the Universe and all things.
Gen 1:2: ".. and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." the Spirit of God appears as active in the creation process.
Gen 1:3: "Then God said, "Let there be light; and there was light." The Son, the eternal Word of God, speaks the first of Gods works into existence.

"The first three verses of Genesis portray the triune God creating the heavens and the earth
"Genesis 1 refers to the Father, verse 2 the Spirit, and verse 3 the Son, as the eternal Word of God speaking light into existence.

The Triune God Creates Man

Gen 1:26: "Then God said, "Let Us (Plural) make man in Our image, according to Our likeness...".
Gen 1:27: "So God (singular) created man in His (singular) own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."

"Verse 26 mentions God three times " Us, Our and Our
"In verse 26, God refers to Himself in the plural form; while in verse 27, immediately following, He refers to Himself in the singular form!
"Verse 27 mentions God three times " His, He and He

Isaiah 6:8-10: "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" God refers first to Himself in the singular, then in the plural pronoun, confirming that there are multiple persons in the Godhead.

Pre-incarnate Son Speaks of the Father and Spirit

Isaiah 48:16 "Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, I was there. And now the Lord God and His Spirit have sent Me."

Pre-incarnation Appearance of the Son

Gen 18:1: "The LORD appeared to him by the terebinth trees of mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day."
Gen 18:2: "So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him."
Gen 19:24: "Then the LORD rained brimestone and fire on Sodom and Gormorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens."

"This passage recounts the events preceding the destruction of the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah
"Here the LORD has appeared on earth to Abraham, along with two angels
"Verse 24 described how the Son (LORD) while on the earth, rained brimstone and fire from the Father (LORD) out of the heavens.

Baptism of the Son

Mark 1:9-11 "It came to pass in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the Jordan. And immediately, coming up from the water, He saw the heavens parting and the Spirit descending upon Him like a dove. Then a voice came from heaven, "You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Here we have the Father, looking down approvingly at His beloved Son, while the Spirit descends and rests upon Him.

The Commandment to Baptize in One Name, but Three Persons
Jesus is record as saying in Matthew 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

"We are not baptizing in multiple names, but ONE NAME. There is but one God and Lord to baptize in the name of.
"But we are also to baptize in the one name of the three-person Lord " Father, Son and Spirit.

John wrote in 1st John 5:7 about the assurance we have of salvation, "For there are three who bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are one."

Mark 14:61-64: "Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?" And Jesus said, "I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven." Then the high priest tore his clothes..". Here Jesus answers a direct question with a direct answer: "I am." (also happens to be the name God gives to Himself, the great "I am", the eternal, self-existent One).

Why did the high priest tear his clothes? Because he knew that Jesus was claiming to be the same "Son of Man" that was described in Daniel 7:13, who would come with "the clouds of heaven" and be given dominion over all the earth by God the Father (the "Ancient of Days").

John 8:56 "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." The the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham? Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." Then they took up stones to throw at Him "" In this passage Jesus plainly claims to be the same eternal, self-existent God that spoke to Moses out of burning bush " the great "I AM." They took up stones to throw at Him because they immediately recognized His claim.

John 10:30-31 "I and My Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him."

John 10:38 "...the Father is in Me, and I in Him." The Father and the Share the same divine nature.

John 12:45 ".. he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me." Here Jesus emphasizes His nature as the express image of the invisible God.
Paul, writing to believers, encourages them to 2 Corinthians 13:14: "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." Here we have the three persons of the Godhead described, each with their own distinctive qualities:
"The grace of the Lord Jesus ("the law came by Moses, grace and truth by Jesus Christ"
"The love of God the Father ("God is love")
"The fellowship of the Holy Spirit ("I will give you another Comforter")
What, then, are some of the credentials of the Messiah?

Only a few can be listed below; there are many others. All of these passages were recognized by the early rabbis as referring to the Messiah:

Messiah was to be born at Bethlehem: Micah 5:2 (Micah 5:1 in Hebrew Bible) now muslim
Messiah would be from the tribe of Judah: Genesis 49:10
Messiah would present himself by riding on an @ss: Zechariah 9:9 no one rides donkeys today!
Messiah would be tortured to death: Psalm 22:1-31
Messiah would arrive before the destruction of the Second Temple: Daniel 9:24-27
Messiah's life would match a particular description, including suffering, silence at his arrest and trial, death and burial in a rich man's tomb, and resurrection: Isaiah 52:13-53:12

In detail as to lineage, birthplace, time, and lifestyle, Jesus matched the Messianic expectations of the Hebrew Scriptures.

Whenever I use rich text, it glitches up, so I will post my arguments on a google document:

AS I am unable to access google docs I am left with no alternative but to remain in the dark as to your statement, I suggest you return to normal text so I can see what your saying or put something in comments. You receive no messages so I am unable to reach you ".. oh well.

It is important to begin by saying that for one who has already made up his or her mind that Jesus is not the Messiah, no amount of evidence will be convincing. But for those who are honest in asking, the evidence speaks for itself.

Some claim that Jesus taught his disciples to hate their mother and father Jesus' statements in question are:

Matthew 10:34-36- Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.

Luke 14:26-If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple.

There are four things which show the real meaning of these statements:

1. These sayings of Jesus reflect a common Jewish understanding of the day. By these sayings, Jesus was announcing the messianic age and his own messiahship.

In fact, quoting from Micah who spoke of the messianic age in these terms: Micah 7:5-6
Do not trust a neighbor; put no confidence in a friend. Even with her who lies in your embrace be careful of your words. For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--a man's enemies are the members of his own household.

Micah speaks of judgment that was to come upon Judah because of her corruption and moral failure. This judgment, Micah previously said, would take the form of a siege by an outside enemy. In this context, relationships and familial bonds would be broken with distrust. This characterize the final "day of the Lord."

Jesus is not encouraging hate. Rather, he is saying that social networks will be torn apart because of his words and actions--as the end results of the people's sin, not because his goal is dissension.

2. Jesus in fact reiterated the commandment to honor one's mother and father.

Jesus affirmed the commandment to honor parents in word and action:
Matthew 15:4-6- For God said, "Honor your father and mother," and "Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death." But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, "Whatever help you might otherwise have received form me is a gift devoted to God," he is not to "honor his father" with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition."

Matthew 19:17-19 "If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."
"Which ones?" the man inquired." Jesus replied, "Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself."

The word "hate" in the Bible is often used to express priority and preference rather than emotional hatred.

For example, in Deuteronomy 21:15-17 the word refers to a preference rather than an emotional hatred. The same is true of Malachi 1:2-3.

Deuteronomy 21:15-17 -If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love [literally, the hated wife], when he wills his property to his sons, he must not give the rights of the firstborn to the son of the wife he loves in preference to his actual firstborn, the son of the wife he does not love. He must acknowledge the son of his unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double share of all he has. That son is the first sign of his father's strength. The right of the firstborn belongs to him.

Malachi 1:2-3 -"I have loved you," says the LORD. "But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LORD says. "Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."

You have stated that Jesus fulfills no prophecies the following proves you are mistaken, this list is certainly not exhaustive but it will suffice.

44 Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled
Prophecies Jesus Old Testament Scripture New Testament Fulfillment
1 Messiah would be born of a woman. Genesis 3:15 Matthew 1:20 Galatians 4:4

2 Messiah would be born in Bethlehem. Micah 5:2 Matthew 2:1 Luke 2:4-6

3 Messiah would be born of a virgin. Isaiah 7:14 Matthew 1:22-23 Luke 1:26-31

4 Messiah would come from the line of Abraham. Genesis 12:3 Genesis 22:18 Matthew 1:1 Romans 9:5

5 Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac. Genesis 17:19 Genesis 21:12 Luke 3:34

6 Messiah would be a descendant of Jacob. Numbers 24:17 Matthew 1:2

7 Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah. Genesis 49:10 Luke 3:33 Hebrews 7:14

8 Messiah would be heir to King David's throne. 2 Samuel 7:12-13 Isaiah 9:7 Luke 1:32-33 Romans 1:3

9 Messiah's throne will be anointed and eternal. Psalm 45:6-7 Daniel 2:44 Luke 1:33 Hebrews 1:8-12

10 Messiah would be called Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14 Matthew 1:23

11 Messiah would spend a season in Egypt. Hosea 11:1 Matthew 2:14-15

12 A massacre of children would happen at Messiah's birthplace. Jeremiah 31:15 Matthew 2:16-18

13 A messenger would prepare the way for Messiah Isaiah 40:3-5 Luke 3:3-6

14 Messiah would be rejected by his own people. Psalm 69:8 Isaiah 53:3 John 1:11 John 7:5

15 Messiah would be a prophet. Deuteronomy 18:15 Acts 3:20-22

16 Messiah would be preceded by Elijah. Malachi 4:5-6 Matthew 11:13-14

17 Messiah would be declared the Son of God. Psalm 2:7 Matthew 3:16-17

18 Messiah would be called a Nazarene. Isaiah 11:1 Matthew 2:23

19 Messiah would bring light to Galilee. Isaiah 9:1-2 Matthew 4:13-16

20 Messiah would speak in parables. Psalm 78:2-4Isaiah 6:9-10 Matthew 13:10-15, 34-35

21 Messiah would be sent to heal the brokenhearted. Isaiah 61:1-2 Luke 4:18-19

22 Messiah would be a priest after the order of Melchizedek. Psalm 110:4 Hebrews 5:5-6

23 Messiah would be called King. Psalm 2:6 Zechariah 9:9 Matthew 27:37 Mark 11:7-11

24 Messiah would be praised by little children. Psalm 8:2 Matthew 21:16

25 Messiah would be betrayed. Psalm 41:9 Zechariah 11:12-13 Luke 22:47-48 Matthew 26:14-16

26 Messiah's price money would be used to buy a potter's field. Zechariah 11:12-13 Matthew 27:9-10

27 Messiah would be falsely accused. Psalm 35:11 Mark 14:57-58

28 Messiah would be silent before his accusers. Isaiah 53:7 Mark 15:4-5

29 Messiah would be spat upon and struck. Isaiah 50:6 Matthew 26:67

30 Messiah would be hated without cause. Psalm 35:19 Psalm 69:4 John 15:24-25

31 Messiah would be crucified with criminals. Isaiah 53:12 Matthew 27:38 Mark 15:27-28

32 Messiah would be given vinegar to drink. Psalm 69:21 Matthew 27:34 John 19:28-30

33 Messiah's hands and feet would be pierced. Psalm 22:16 Zechariah 12:10 John 20:25-27

34 Messiah would be mocked and ridiculed. Psalm 22:7-8 Luke 23:35

35 Soldiers would gamble for Messiah's garments. Psalm 22:18 Luke 23:34 Matthew 27:35-36

36 Messiah's bones would not be broken. Exodus 12:46 Psalm 34:20 John 19:33-36

37 Messiah would be forsaken by God. Psalm 22:1 Matthew 27:46

38 Messiah would pray for his enemies. Psalm 109:4 Luke 23:34

39 Soldiers would pierce Messiah's side. Zechariah 12:10 John 19:34

40 Messiah would be buried with the rich. Isaiah 53:9 Matthew 27:57-60

41 Messiah would resurrect from the dead. Psalm 16:10 Psalm 49:15 Matthew 28:2-7 Acts 2:22-32

42 Messiah would ascend to heaven. Psalm 24:7-10 Mark 16:19 Luke 24:51

43 Messiah would be seated at God's right hand. Psalm 68:18 Psalm 110:1 Mark 16:19 Matthew 22:44

44 Messiah would be a sacrifice for sin. Isaiah 53:5-12 Romans 5:6-8

Are you so convinced of your thoughts that prophecy eludes you entirely?

First of all My mind isn't made up, I originally believed he was the Messiah, with a bias, but was disproven. If you can prove him the Messiah, I would convert back to Christianity, ut unfoirnunately no Christian has been able to prove him the Messiah. At any rate, the Messiah is supposed to be a prophet, which Jesus apauled being called- he prefeed the title "G-d" and "L-rd," and according to Isaiah 8:19-20 and Devarim 13:1-5 any person who claims to be a prophet but teaches something contrary to the Tanakh, h is a false prophet.

Jesus may have upheld the ten commandments, but there are many many laws aside from those, such as not bl;aspheming, homosexuality, bestiality, incest, circumcision, dietary laws, shabbat, owning a coipy f the Torah, tzitzit, etc. Obcourse o Gentiles these are irrelevant, tyhey only have to abide by the 7 laws of Noah, so if Jesus only preached to gentiles you might be able to pass him off as a teacher, maybe a prophet, but not the Messiah, and never as G-d. And he told Jws that they didn't have to abide by the laws of Moses.

1. Everyone is born of a woman
2. Not a prophecy of the Messiah.
3. Almah means young lady, and this is a prophey of Israels deliverment from the Asyrians, not the Messiah.
4. I come fom the line of Avram, so does 18 million other people, none of which are the Messiah.
5. I am a decendant of Isaac, see 5.
6. I am a decendant of Jacob, see 5.
7. Not a prophecy of the Messiah, and there is a whole tribe of people from the TRibe of Judah.
8. Jesus wasn't an heir to king daviods throne
9. Jesus wasn't anointed, isn't eternal (he died remember), and this isn't a messianic prophecy.
10. Not a prophecy of the Messiah.
11. Tons of people live in Egypt, and this verse is refering to Israel, not Egypt.
12. This verse is refering to Racheal, not the Messiah.
13. Many "messengers" claimed that someone else was the Messiah.
14. But everyone loved Jesus, only a few rabbis hated him.
15. So Jesus w a prophet? I thought he was G-d! Don't Christians hate it when Muslims call their G-d a prophet?
16. Elijah was dead.
17. Many people were declared the son ofG-d, also not a messianic prophecy.
18. Not a messianic prophecy.
19. How did Jesus bring light to Galilee, also- not a messianic prophecy.
20. Not a messianic prophecy, many people peak in parables.
21. Not a Messianic prophecy, Jesus didn't do this.
22. Jesus wasn't a preist, he came from Judah, not Aaron.
23. Jesus wasn't a king.
24. Lttle children also praise Elmo and Dora the explorer, are they the Messiah? Also, not a messianic prophecy.
25. Not a messianic prophecy, many people have been betrayed.
26. Not a messianic prophecy.
27. Many people have been falsely accused, this verse doesn't say that, and it isn't a messianic prophecy.
28. Many people fit this, not a mssianic prophecy either.
29. Many peopl fufilled that, not a mesiani prophecy either.
30. So are Jews, Africans, Asians, Sikhs, etc. Also- not a messianic prophecy.
31. Not refering to crucifixion, not a messianic prophcy.
32. Many people drink vinigar, also not a messianic prophecy.
33. Happened to many people, not a messianic prophecy either.
34. Many people fit this, not a messianic prophecy.
35. Not a messianic prophecy.
36. Almost everynes ones are not broken, not a messianic prophecy either.
37. Not a messianic prophecy, and howcan G-d forsake himself?
38. Many people did this, also not a messianic prophecy.
39. Many people fgot peirced, also not rfering to the messaiah.
40. Not a messianic prophecy.
41. Doesn't say that, also isn't refering to the messiah.
42. So did Elijah and Enochj, also this isn't refering to the messiah.
43. So is satan Zcheriah 3:1, also jesus didn't sit at G-ds right side.
44. No, humans aren't kosher, thus cannot be a sin sacrafice, also this isn't refering to the Messiah.

Harry; Harry;
Like the unbelieving always wanting proof. By your standards your going to fall and fall hard, satan can perform miracles too. No, No Harry, you see I know you had no proofs for the Torah but readily accept without question. You heed no scripture rather heeding oral commentary over the word of God, this is a transgression. When you heed man over God, you always go off the path. It is because of this, adding to the word by those who were not the prophets you error.

Deuteronomy 29:29
"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons forever, that we may observe all the words of this law.

you do not go to God Harry, you go to men for mens understanding. Kneel before God and ask Him for your proof, it can only come from Him. You want a specific answer and God can give that to you, if you quit following the words of Men and trust in the Lord your God.

Your own words condemn you "I originally believed he was the Messiah, with a bias" you never believed Harry, your use of the word Bias

1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair:
one who has no trust has no trust Harry, neither in the Scriptures nor in life. Your attitude is one of bias, you are neither faithful to God, the Torah nor the New testament, your actions speak volumes. You said so yourself, your ready to turn your back on the Torah for just a little proof. This is why you are the proverbial hamster on a wheel. As I said, no one can convince a closed mind of anything.

I'm sorry Harry, it is your responsibility to let go of your rights, your thoughts, your wants, your desire and kneel in complete submission to your God, that is a responsibility you had best take seriously lest you miss it all, while you wait for someone else to prove something you should have proved yourself long ago. I have given you all the proofs you need in old testament scripture, it is for you to stop listening to the words and commentaries of men and listen to the scriptures alone. God will reveal Himself to you, he awaits to reveal Himself to you, physically supernaturally, spiritually. Are you experiencing supernatural joy, peace, love, blessing in your life everyday? If you are not that can only be because of one thing .... you do not know God and worse God does not know you!

Remember Harry, not everyone who says Lord, Lord shall enter Heaven, save those who do the will of the Father ..... are you doing the Fathers will Harry? Are you experienceing the Glory of the Lord every day of your Life as we who worship Jesus Christ our Lord? Or are you doing hard time, freeze dried, perpetually in a state of suspended animation because you choose to hear only half the truth? An entire experience undescribable to the walking dead out there is waiting just for you to say no to yourself and YES to God. You only ever had to ask Him Harry, He would have taken you by the hand and walked you through the New Testament Himself, The God, teaching you first hand right now this time and all the time ....., Harry, you don't need to understand, you just need to hold His hand! The rest God will make known to you personally. I guarantee it! But as I said , it is up to you?

First of all, I didn't want "miracles," we believe the Torah because there were millions of whitnesses of its divinity. Second of all, I don't heed any Oral Commentary, I'm more of a Karaite in my beliefs, but the Oral Torah still needs to be investigated and confirmed top be either way. Either way, Me and a freind wrote a declaration together denouncing the teachings of men and the Oral Torah, you can see it here:
Third of all, I do not go to men, I go to the Tanakh, and according to the Tanakh, Jesus cannot have been the Messiah. Fourth, I didn't gop into this debate because I needed proof of Jesus's messiahship, I came to this debate to see if you could prove him the messiah, which you have failed to do.
Fith of all, originally, I had a bias that Jesus was the messiah, I was proven wrong and I accepted that, if you can prove me wrong, I would accept that too, but you have done a terrible job at doing that.
Sixth of all, you still need to prove Jesus the messiah, and you seem to be misinterpreting the reason I disbelieve- all the evidence points toward you are wrong, thus I believe what the proof points toward. This isn't about being right, its about truth, Proverbs 14:15:
"The simple believes everything, but the prudent gives thought to his steps."

I'm just investigating your claims to tell trut from falsity, and your Non-Testament has proven itself false. In any case, I am mereely observing G-ds commandment "have no other gods before me," there is only one G-d- YHWH, who is one and has no son, he doesn't die or get tired or thirst or sleep, Jesus did all of these things, therefor not G-d, and I cannot worship other gods but Hashem.

Closed minded Harry, everyone sees that? You were given all you needed in the Torah it is you who failed to believe, not the Torah, Tanakh or whatever excuse you continue to attemt to make. From moses to psalms through Daniel, to Isaiah Christ is shown as the messiah/ mashiach. Just as the majority of Jews failed to believe in Him in the first century, yet proclaim there was no peace .... when they rejected Him. Woe unto you, for the second time you fail the one whom you have pierced, mores the pity.

Your excuses gain fall squarely upon your lack of spirituality, your dead inside Harry, you've know knowedge of God within you, thus you remain outside the tabernacle. Pity. God was yours to know but because you possess a heart of stone instead of flesh you have closed your mind to the truth. No Harry no more excuses. You could find Him, you simply on't want to. Condemned by your own words .... accepted with bias. I accept you .... but with bias, no Harry, better to not know you at all , isn't it?

Proverbs 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
Proverbs 12:15The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Proverbs 23:9Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
Proverbs 3:5Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 4 months ago
harrytruman ;
Thank You; I am hopeful for you harry, I think your worth saving, You could be an asset in the winning of souls .... if you just chose too?
Posted by harrytruman 4 months ago
Sorry, it should be open now.
need permission to access file.
I don't have access to google docs and cant respond without knowing your responses???
Can't open google Doc?