TheSovietAmerican
Aleksandr

The PC Master Race

Started: 10/3/2014 Category: Technology

TheSovietAmerican

Pro

PC: The obvious winner in this argument, lets see if any console peasants will argue against this one!
Aleksandr

Con

Defining This Debate
Master race is the title used on anything that is supperior to others, my opponent will be arguing that the pc is the master race. I will be arguing that pc is NOT master race.

What makes a Master Race
A master race is quite a deep subject; there are morals and philosophy involving how something defines itself. First I will tell you what makes a masterpiece, a masterpiece will delude you onto itself making you forget about all other things. Very much like food, your entertainment can never be like your food unless if its a masterpiece. By no means I think masterpiece and master race are the same thing. Taste, its subjective; the word "master race" is always subjective. What makes something superior over others comes to vision by these words, Force, Logic and Heart. It's quality effects the defining of a master race, so is a personal computer a quality thing? Of course, but what makes something quality to someone is how they see and feel it. This debate is a retarded one because its subjective.

Why PCs are Not Master Race

Here are the common compliments of PC
  • Better Graphics
  • Better personalization
  • Better Avatar
  • Better Experience
  • Console Peasents

Wait, something I want to exploit turned me on. You never said that this debate is about PC vs Console!

Conclusion Humans Are Master Race

You know what is Master Race? Humans, my reasoning is without a doubt illogical in anyway. Humans survived longer than PC, humans created PC, human have morals, humans made the term master race. Humans can physically harm PC just by dropping it. We are indeed, MASTER RACE! PC peasents are nothing but a tools we use to entertain ourselves and masturbate to. What pathetic PCs trying to best humans. You sir just got told by a Master Race.

TheSovietAmerican

Pro

TheSovietAmerican forfeited this round.
Aleksandr

Con

Aleksandr forfeited this round.
TheSovietAmerican

Pro

TheSovietAmerican forfeited this round.
Aleksandr

Con

Aleksandr forfeited this round.
TheSovietAmerican

Pro

TheSovietAmerican forfeited this round.
Aleksandr

Con

Aleksandr forfeited this round.
Posted by TheCookingCardsman 2 years ago
TheCookingCardsman
I'm doing a debate similar to this. I still don't understand how the Console could win overall. I'm perfectly fine with people playing on a Console, but if someone says that Console is better than PC, that's when I explain everything, to try to make them understand the big problems with Consoles.
Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan
Yahtzee Croshaw, of Zero Punctuation, once made a joke when reviewing The Witcher that due to the over-complicated nature of the game, it could only have been designed for a smug and self-righteous "PC Master Race", which he illustrated as Aryans. It was a joke, but many smug pc gamers failed to see this and took it as literal proof of their superiority over console gamers. A joke. A damned joke. Pro obviously doesn't understand this, as it's a dated meme now.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
What in the living Hell are you talking about?!?!!!!!