The PS4 is a better console than the Xbox One

I am arguing that the PS4 is the better console than the Xbox One. The argument against me agree that the Xbox One is better.

Ok so you know how the 360 was better than the PS3? Ya well Microsoft is only going to get better. They are going to come out with a top notch console that will be able to what the PS4 does but 10x better. just wait and see

This is about the Xbox One and PS4. Why do you think we can expect Xbox One to be better?

Ill explain why the ps4 console will be better.

1. More powerful. It has double the GPU shader cores as the GPU in the Xbox One. It also has 8gb GDDR5 ram vs. the Xbox Ones lesser powerful 8gb DDR3

2. PS4 is cheaper. It is $399 and Xbox One is $499.

3. PS4 has more privacy. Kinect has privacy issues considering its required to be always on and has a high fidelity camera and microphone listening and watching you. To make matters worse, Microsoft was the first company to sign on to the NSA's PRISM program which is a large government datamining database.

4. PS4 has less restrictions. On XB1, the premium online service is required to watch Netflix, an Internet connection is required to first set up the console, and the 500gb internal HDD is non-removable. PS4 does not require a premium service to watch Netflix, requires no Internet connectivity, and the internal HDD is removable.

5. PS4 supports indie games. On XB1, indie developers are not allowed to self-publish. They need to get support of a large publisher. PS4 let's indie games self publish. Minecraft was an example of an indie game that became very successful.

6. PSN+ is cheaper than Xbox Live (retail by $10 for a yearly subscription), gives free recent games, and offers discounts to PSN players. Xbox Live does not offer recent free games, is more expensive, and doesn't offer as many discounts as PSN+

Spence_1 forfeited this round.

Damn I'd forfeit too if I had to defend that kind of evidence.

Spence_1 forfeited this round.
Posted by Mikal 3 years ago
So this was about the new systems. I am glad I did not take it. If it was the past and future xbox systems vs playsations I would have taken it.
Posted by donald.keller 3 years ago
Con... Did you say Xbox 360 was better? Have you actually owned a PS3?
Posted by Mikal 3 years ago
I will take this debate, if you are saying xbox in general since it is not specified. If you are comparing just the two new consoles being released, I will pass.
Vote Placed by Subutai 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF.