Tatedabeast
KonstanBen

The Packers are the best NFL team in the season

Started: 5/25/2015 Category: Sports

Tatedabeast

Pro

The Green Bay Packers are the best team in the NFL current season because of their players. they have the best offense in the league, they have a well coordinated defense, and Mike McCarthy is an excellent coach. Our draft picks even made us better. most of all we have an excellent quarterback. Aaron Rodgers has one of the best arms in the NFL.
KonstanBen

Con

I thank you, Jim, for offering up this contest of wits. Although I see where you're coming from with a lot of your points, I think your perspective is what's causing you to have a complete misunderstanding of the topic at hand. You are looking at the Packers as an isolated team. However, you mustn't make the mistake of not stepping back and looking at the big picture. In order to show that the packers are the best team, you need show that they are the best comparatively instead of just good looking solely at the packers. Now, if you search up Patriots' super bowl win video, there is a comment from neutralfootballfan34 saying, "The patriots are the best team in the league!" Now this looks at the team in the broader scope of the NFL. Instead of just saying, "they have a well-coordinated defense," as you did.
Now that my first point is done, my second will be me taking a step back and looking at the big picture. In the grand scheme of the universe, G-d hates the Packers. This is not just some theory, it is well established in the bible. One of the greatest misconceptions in the world is that the first line of Genesis reads in the beginning G-d created the heavens and the Earth. If you are a hebrew-speaking Israeli, like myself, you know that B'reisheet Barah Eloheem actually translates to, "G-d make most things on Earth, but not cheese, for it is unholy and a sin to mankind." Now, what is Green Bay known for? Cheese. If this isn't conclusive enough, which it should be, I will offer you one more connection. The Packers' name comes from the root word of pack. Pack always refers to 6-pack. However, none of the heros of the bible have a 6-pack. This clearly shows that all of the heros of the bible, and G-d, are against the Packers.

I rest my case.

PS: You need some redemption after offering up such a preposterous claim as you did, given all the evidence against it in the bible. I have a group you are welcome to join if you'd like. I joined it about 3 months ago, and my religious transformation soon started. I submitted myself to the lord and have never felt more at peace. Please consider this offer, your life deserves a second chance.
Tatedabeast

Pro

Tatedabeast forfeited this round.
KonstanBen

Con

Extend. As my opponent has the BoP (which they have clearly not met), it is clear that the lord's support has aided me in this great victory.

I would like to thank G-d for giving me the power of typing and argumentation. If any of you viewers out there would like to have the miraculous feeling of finding yourself and your place in the world, I would love to have you join me in embracing the Lord's rule. With His power at my side, I cannot lose in the long run!
Tatedabeast

Pro

Tatedabeast forfeited this round.
KonstanBen

Con

KonstanBen forfeited this round.
Posted by KonstanBen 2 years ago
KonstanBen
This was a serious debate? Then why'd you put in the joke about the packers having the best offense in the league?
Posted by Tatedabeast 2 years ago
Tatedabeast
Sorry everybody, I was expecting someone with actual football knowledge. I was expecting someone that would compare the packers to another team. However instead I can use this person as an example. You will meet jerks like the person against me all the time. He of course has no knowledge on the subject at all so I am not going to laugh at him. Also as speaking as a Baptist Christian, he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about when he says the lord hates the packers. It would make a lot more sense if he was talking about the raiders, but the person against me probably doesn't know who the raiders are but you guys know. Overall don't bother yourself on jerks like this guy. I am the better person to say I had fun debating this guy, but he basically ruined it.