Jifpop09
judeifeanyi

The Philipines should become a federation

Jifpop09

Jifpop09

Pro

I will argue that the phillipines should become a federation. Con will argue against this. Round 4 will not be played unless I extend it.
Jifpop09

Pro

I have to forfeit this round, so sorry. Con can make his first arguments . Oh, one last thing. Voters, please do not vote me down for conduct unless you also vote for arguments. It is very annoying to get a million -1 conduct votes, and no one ends up voting for the other ares :)
judeifeanyi

Con

Maybe my opponent really don't want to debate. Maybe he has no argument to present just like my previous debate with him where he did not understand that after rebuttals, you will give solution....
Jifpop09

Pro

Argument 1: The Phillipines is a Cultural Melting Pot

Recently, the Philipines have had to give autonomy to a muslim extremist region, and it brought up new questions on the current organizationof the Islands. The Philipines are a melting pot of different systems, and many groups are willing to resort to violence to get their system in place. Socialism, Capitalism, Communism, and even Sharia. The Phillipines are now famous for their terrorist groups, so what is the solution, federalism.

http://www.youtube.com...

http://countrystat.bas.gov.ph...

Argument 2: It would help to end extremism

With so many different groups, all wanting to seperate and govern themselves, the union of the philipines is at the risk of fracture. The solution is to let each region govern itself, while they are moderated by a central government. This would surely end much extremism from seperatist groups, and provide more rights to people of different culture and ethnicity. Currently, the idea is supported by many officials.

http://www.forumfed.org...

judeifeanyi

Con

My opponent after wasting round 1 and 2,he now wants me to debate. Am not debating this guy again
Jifpop09

Pro

Extend all Arguments
judeifeanyi

Con

I rest my case
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Well, you lost now ;)
Posted by judeifeanyi 3 years ago
judeifeanyi
I didn't say you lose, what am saying is that you don't understand my line of argument
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Ha Jude, I won the last debate
Posted by judeifeanyi 3 years ago
judeifeanyi
Every state has the system that will favour them. So if you don't want to debate, forget it.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
You can propose a better system, but not a loony and outdated system, and start making the whole debate on that. The debate is whether the Philippines should become a federation, so there is no need to start arguing a new proposal the whole debate.
Posted by judeifeanyi 3 years ago
judeifeanyi
If I say that federalism is not good, it then means I have to give the one that I feel is good. It is called solution in debate. That is why I said let there be confederation...let me ask you, assuming you said rice is not good, won't you tell the person the one that is good? That is exactly what I did. I argued against then gave you solution which is the confederation..maybe you don't really understand
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
No, the reason I don't want you accepting my debate is clear. You blend all your arguments into one large paragraph. You use terrible spelling and grammar. You will certainly stray off topic and focus on arguing that a confederation is right for the Philippines. I was very disappointed with the lack of focus and effort on the last debate we did.
Posted by judeifeanyi 3 years ago
judeifeanyi
Look at this guy.......you that is begging people to vote for you....just like I checked your post with krazzy player. See, there are comments you make, it will make me angry...maybe other people should review that debate and see who made more effort.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
I didn't want to debate you again. I already had debated you on this and was disappointed with your lack of effort.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
Jifpop09judeifeanyiTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF, but pro had sources.
Vote Placed by bettabreeder 3 years ago
bettabreeder
Jifpop09judeifeanyiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con just wanted to extend the argument and did nothing as Pro argued and had much better convincing agruments