Wordblade
Corrupted_Ideal

The Philosophy of Intellectualism should be regarded as a launching platform for Spiritual Intellige

Wordblade

Pro

Spiritual Intelligence cannot be defined solely on the premise that closeness with a monotheistic deity, such as God/Allah/Krshna, would warrant its exaltation. Bearing in mind that the human spirit is autonomous in its nature, defining Spiritual intelligence using theistic approaches is inappropriate; and in this regard, The Philosophy of Intellectualism should serve as a launching platform to explore spiritual intelligence.

The debate shall proceed as follows:

(Round One) Both Opponents have the opportunity to introduce their stance on the topic, beginning with "Con." No rebuttals are permitted in the first round.

(Round Two) Opponents may now voice their opinions regarding the topic. Con will begin his expression, using logic, reasoning, evidence and supporting Facts. Pro will proffer his rebuttal, on the same premises, and eight rebuttals are permitted in this round.

(Round 3) Final points of argument will be expressed in this round. After six rebuttals, each opponent is allowed to summarise their opinion in one essay.

Grounds for disqualification:

Vulgarity.
Irrationality.
Illogical reasoning.
Disrespect of opponent.
Corrupted_Ideal

Con

Hello, thank-you for proposing this debate, it is a very interesting concept, in my opinion, and I'd be more than happy to provide opposition to your reasoning.

I personally believe that intellectualism is not an appropriate philosophical method for understanding spirituality or the Divine. Intellectualism has one thing in common with spirituality, however, and that is that they are both entirely subjective.

An objective truth cannot be reached by subjective truths or experiences. I hold the grounds that an objective truth cannot be known by human beings because we are subjective by nature, and it is impossible to make a statement or propose a theory without having some attachment of our bias involved. Therefore, I am arguing that intellectualism should not be used as a platform to explore spiritual intelligence.

I look forward to this debate. I turn the argument over to Pro.
Wordblade

Pro

Thank you for accepting the challenge. I look forward to exchanging ideas and concepts with you regarding this topic.

I believe that the Philosophy of Intellectualism should be regarded as a platform for spiritual intelligence. Spiritual intelligence should be a truth wholly unto itself, and its premise holds that, upon attainment of such intelligence, the human mind"s perception of all forms of reality will be altered on a dimensional scale. It should also be understood that the human mind is possessing of different faculties of thought, all of these faculties governed by the bearer"s intellect, and how the bearer seeks to express the extent of his intellect through the different faculties.

I pass the argument to Con.
Corrupted_Ideal

Con

Corrupted_Ideal forfeited this round.
Wordblade

Pro

Irrespective of the subjectivity/objectivity of intelligence, spiritual intelligence is a form of truth that is independent from the influence of such elements as time frames or space perceptions. In its form of expression, the core will always be unjustifiable because justification is not viable- bear in mind that this truth is a constituent of the whole structure of Spiritual Intelligence.

That expressed, I find error in your justification for spiritual intelligence not to be preceded by its philosophy, and my dissent is expressed in several points of perception: you cannot equate the core structures of spiritual intelligence with human-inclined inventions- spiritual intelligence is a concept beyond the comprehension of a human being, so arguing that its philosophy should not be regarded as the launching platform for its exaltation, is rather irrelevant.

It is psychologically invariable for one's cognitive processes to be coerced into a certain form of doctrine without the element of acquiescence present. This should serve as an example of the improbability of spiritual intelligence not being preceded by its philosophy of intellectualism. In order for its fullness to be properly attained, one has to undergo the process of understanding its philosophy of intellectualism before expounding on Spiritual Ibntelligence; the reason for this is that the philosophy of intellectualism is based on the core blueprint of spiritual intelligence, therefore it is imperative that the philosophy is expressed before the intent to attain spiritual intelligence is.
Corrupted_Ideal

Con

Corrupted_Ideal forfeited this round.