The Pro Bowl Is Great

Started: 1/26/2016 Category: Sports

The NFL Pro Bowl is easily the worst of the All Star games being played by major sports leagues. Playing football can only be done at full speed and lets face it...none of these players want to risk career injuries by actually playing hard in this game. This fact makes the game lame and boring.

The game has certainly been on the decline for years now, and the NFL decided to attempt to reignite fan interest by changing rules, adding a fantasy football-like draft and equipping players with fancy uniforms.

Well, it didn't work.

First of all, the rule changes were almost irrelevant. Kickoffs were not really missed, four two-minute warnings along with a change of possession after each quarter quickly got annoying and most casual fans probably didn't notice any changes in defensive coverages.

It is high time to get rid of this piece of refuse masquerading as an football game.

the pro bowl is great because rewards a of the players who have had a great season. And hockey is the same way so.if you think the pro bowl is not great, then you are not a true nfl fan

When I was a kid, I loved watching all football. I enjoyed the Pro Bowl mainly due to my love all things football. As I've gotten older, I came to realize the Pro Bowl was incredibly lame and the players really don't want to be out their risking their careers over a game that is meaningless.

The NFL Pro Bowl is easily the worst All-Star game in major sports. This is because the NFL cannot put a viable product on the field. Most of these players are too concerned about their own well-being and lack of a worthwhile paycheck to deliver any kind of a worthy performance in the modern Pro Bowl.

With $53,000 to the winners and $26,000 to the losers, the dollar figure is too small to warrant potentially ruining their chances for a new multi-million-dollar contract in the future.

Through the perspective of a child, the Pro Bowl is still probably pretty cool. Anyone that claims the Pro Bowl is legitimate football is probably a child and certainly not an actual fan of NFL football.

first of all the players in the pro bowl can decline the pro bowl if they wanted and second of all you are not the only one who watched the pro bowl. a lot of people watch it and they all think that it is great. and the worst all-star game is the baseball all-star game.

i think that the pro bowl is fun to watch and again, it is rewarding for the players who make it to play in it and it is in haw ii so of course they would want to be there. for example, Philip rivers declined the invitation to go to the pro-bowl and so did Carson Palmer. so they do want to be play in the pro bowl. so i am obviously right.
Posted by SactownBoom 9 months ago
My God how the Pro Bowl sucks