MRAAJ.evil
MRAAJ

The 'Religious' Of The Day: Talking Smack

MRAAJ.evil has forfeited round #3.
Started: 1/8/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

MRAAJ.evil

Pro

Dedication to My Ex...

Both me and myself will be mocking the narcissistic @Followerofchrist1955,for he still has not learned the ways of life. Since Day 1 he's been trying to keep smart folk like MRAAJ down, by constantly preaching his Bible. Over the past few weeks, I've helped raise awareness of his antics, and i will continue in my quest to expose him, by taking the charm offensive. One quick look at my profiles, and youd know I'm no saint however this is for a good cause, for follower' is malevolent (just look at any of his previous debates, he doesn't debate with etiquette).

Anyways, let's begin!!!

RULE 1. MUST be Christian as No one ELSE can discuss OF Christianity From the Pharisaical standpoint, bit racist if you ask me!

RULE 2. MUST be slightly above average ... Meaning MUST KNOW SCRIPTURES!. I'm a solid 5 in the looks department, it's that enough?

This is stated with regard to the numerous discussions with professing believers, such as Foollower' who have blatantly disregarded and even scoffed about LEARNING the Word of God! To all others, you of course are excluded from this rePuke!

In the days Jesus walked upon the earth, the Romans were building roads and baths for everyday usage.

What about today? Does this still exist Today? Yes my bath very nice, i have ocd so i shower 5 times a day, very mad, need more scripture..

Christ there was an abundance of idolotry, them goddamn pagans! as Paul noted in Greece, what a lovely building.

The Religious of Christ day were:
1.Aware of the Scriptures, written by man
2.Knew the Scriptures, of course they (re)wrote it
4.Believed whatever they were told by the Speaker at Synagogue!, fear based propaganda and not very smart sheeple.
10.Didn't trust God!, the dirty bstards.

How do WE stand up to those peoples?
1.Unaware of the Importance of the Scriptures of God!, kill em, they too smart. Anyone ready for another crusade!??

2.Are not interested in knowing the Scriptures themselves!, they too busy these days, they don't know what's good for em Bro!
5.Interpret the Scripture for themselves!
10.They don't Trust God! Consistently making all DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES!, those stupid mofos

Though I could express opinions, which is what he did, I prefer and am obligated to present Gods Holy Word on the tissue, as the sheer massiveness of the beliefs formed in the persons of the Denominations reveal what CAN happen when people are left to their OWN imaginations! Issues include depression, anxiety, ocd, open mindedness, the list goes on.

The responses for EACH number, coincides with their respective numbers above! U WHAT?!??

Let us begin by reminding ourselves.... O, what a tangled" Spider web we weave when first we practice to deceive! Yes for one must tell a thousand lies to cover up one lie, much like the bible.

It would appear we have succeeded only in deceiving ourselves!, definitely! i am one deluded mofo
1. Isaiah 45:5-6
5"I am the LORD, HOW DID HE KNOW, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. PATRONISING IDYAT, I will gird you, though you have not known Me; BIT SINISTER, Hat men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, TROLLLLL, and there is no other.

2. 2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth, THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE

James 1:18
He chose to give us birth, 1ST SEX CHANGE DOCUMENTED, through the word of truth, that we would be a kind of firstfruits of His creation.

The Scandal of Biblical Illiteracy: It's Our Problem, THAT FOLLOWER IS STILL HERE.

The Epidemic of Bible Illiteracy in Our Churches, THE RISE OF EDUCATION.

A Famine Of Bible Knowledge, PLEASE STOP FOLLOWER'

The Church's Secret: HENRY VIII WAS A PRICK FOR DEFYING US

3. Malachi 3:10, SOUNDS LIKE CHEAP HOOKER NAME
10 ', Test me in this, says the Bruce Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates, gooallllllllll!!!!, of heaven and pour out so much blessin that there will not be room enough to store it. GOT A SHED MATE, JOKES ON JEW.

Malachi 3:8
"Will a mere mortal KOMBAT God?

Matthew Perry 17 Again:
24After they had arrived in Capernaum, the Debt Collectors of the two-drachma tax came to Zenit St. Peter and asked, "Does your Teacher pay the two drachmas?, BRIBERY!!!
25 he answered.
When Peter entered the house, Jesus preempted him. "What do you think, Simon? SIMON SAYS "From whom do the kings of the SPADES plainly stated, no acceptance required merely begin your argument boii.

.. O, what a Disney tangle
MRAAJ

Con

I humbly accept this challenge, pray enlighten me kind sir.
MRAAJ.evil

Pro

John 8:44pm
"You are of your father the devil, BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, and you want to do the desires of your father, NO HE ALCOHOLIC, ME NO DRINK. He was a murderer from the beginning, U DONT EVEN KNOW MY POPPA FAM, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him, I KNOW HE'S A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, I'M NOT. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. YEP MY GRANDAD IS A KLEPTO

Revelation 21:8
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." TERRIBLE ENGLISH

Proverbs 10:18
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.

John 8:55
and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Still, we must put up with follower'
MRAAJ

Con

Alright then