FollowerofChrist1955
MRAAJ.evil

The Religious of The Day

FollowerofChrist1955 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

All is plainly stated, no acceptance required merely begin your argument.

RULE 1. MUST be Christian as No one ELSE can discuss OF Christianity From the Pharisaical standpoint save professed Christians! Debate topic requires a better than average awareness of the Gospels.

RULE 2. MUST be slightly above average ... Meaning MUST KNOW SCRIPTURES!
This alone should eliminate the majority of the professing christians on this Board (the use of the lower case is intentional, to give shame where it is deserved).

This is stated with regard to the numerous discussions with professing believers who have blatantly disregarded and even scoffed about LEARNING the Word of God! To all others, the new Christians, the competent etc ... you of course are excluded from this rebuke!

Definition of a Pharisee- The name Pharisee in its Hebrew form means separatists, or the separated ones. They were also known as chasidim, which means loyal to God, or loved of God- extremely ironic in view of the fact that by His time, they made themselves the most bitter, and deadly opponents of Jesus Christ and His message.

In the days Jesus walked upon the earth, there were the religious of the day ...
What about today? Does this still exist Today? If so how is it manifest? As in the days of Christ there was an abundance of idolotry, as Paul noted in Greece (Acts 17:16 to Acts 18:23)
WHILE PAUL WAITED in Athens for his companions, Silas and Timothy, he walked about the street and saw many idols standing here and there. he saw that the people of this city worshipped many gods. They had even built an alter to the unknown God.

But is Pharisaism of the day alive and well in our time? Absolutely!
Those having not considered this, have made the answer easier for the REST of us! THEY are in all likelihood The Religious of Today! But what does that look like? I contend that it is even worse in the population of today! What is the evidence, what does it show in comparison to in Christ time?

The Religious of Christ day were:
1.Aware of the Scriptures of God!
2.Knew the Scriptures!
3.Tithed!
4.Believed whatever they were told by the Speaker at Synagogue!
5.Interpreted the Scripture themselves! Beliefs were those of the Speakers!
6.Worried over Societies Problems!
7.Worried over their own problems!
8.Didn't believe God was in Control!
9.Didn't wait upon God!
10.Didn't trust God!
11.Determined Right or Wrong based on Rules interpreted by Men!

How do WE stand up to those peoples?
1.Unaware of the Importance of the Scriptures of God!
2.Are not interested in knowing the Scriptures themselves!
3.Don't tithe!
4.Believe whatever they are told by the Speakers of Church- Denominations
5.Interpret the Scripture for themselves! Using commentaries, Scholars opinions, Theologian Opinions etc...
6.Worried over Societies problems!
7.Worried over their OWN problems!
8.They don't believe God IS in Control!
9.They don't WAIT upon God!
10.They don't Trust God! Consistently making all DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES!
11.They determine right or wrong based on Their own personal views!

Though I could express opinions, I prefer and am obligated to present Gods Holy Word on the issue, as the sheer massiveness of the beliefs formed in the persons of the Denominations reveal what CAN happen when people are left to their OWN imaginations!
The responses for EACH number, coincides with their respective numbers above!

Let us begin by reminding ourselves.... O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive! Walter Scott

It would appear we have succeeded only in deceiving ourselves!
1. Isaiah 45:5-6
5"I am the LORD, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me; 6That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other,

2. 2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
James 1:18
He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we would be a kind of firstfruits of His creation.

The Scandal of Biblical Illiteracy: It's Our Problem
https://albertmohler.com...

The Epidemic of Bible Illiteracy in Our Churches
http://www.christianitytoday.com...

A Famine Of Bible Knowledge
http://magazine.biola.edu...

The Church's Secret: Biblical Illiteracy in the 21st Century
https://tifwe.org...

Biblical Illiteracy in US at Crisis Point, Says Bible Expert
https://www.christianpost.com...

3. Malachi 3:10
10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
Malachi 3:8
"Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me. "But you ask, 'How are we robbing you?' "In tithes and offerings.
Matthew 17
24After they had arrived in Capernaum, the collectors of the two-drachma tax came to Peter and asked, "Does your Teacher pay the two drachmas?
25 he answered.
When Peter entered the house, Jesus preempted him. "What do you think, Simon? He asked. "From whom do the kings of the earth collect customs and taxes: from their own sons, or from others?
26 "From others, Peter answered.
"Then the sons are exempt, Jesus declared. 27 "But so that we may not offend them, go to the sea, cast a hook, and take the first fish you catch. When you open its mouth, you will find a four-drachma coin.b Take it and give it to them for you and Me.
4. Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
1 Corinthians 7:22
For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord's freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ's slave.
Romans 6:22
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
Romans 7:4
Therefore, my brothers, you also died to the Law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

5. 2 Peter 1
20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope.

6. Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Colossians 3:1-3
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Philippians 3:19
19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. 20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

7. Matthew 6:25
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
Phillipians 4:6
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
1 Peter 5:7
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8. Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heartand lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him,and he will make your paths straight.
Psalm 37:3
Trust in the Lord and do good;dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Proverbs 22:19
So that your trust may be in the Lord, I teach you today, even you.

9. Luke 19:1
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
2 Corinthians 4:1
Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart.
Hebrews 12:3
3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Proverbs 24:10
10 If you falter in a time of trouble,how small is your strength!
Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the Lordwill renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint.

10. Inclusiv #7,8,and 9

11. 1 Corinthians 6:2
Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!
Psalms 49:14
They are like sheep and are destined to die;death will be their shepherd(but the upright will prevail over them in the morning).Their forms will decay in the grave,far from their princely mansions. 15 But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself.
Psalm 25:12
Who, then, are those who fear the Lord?
He will instruct them in the ways they should choose.
MRAAJ.evil

Con

Helllooooooooooooo my friend, long time no see!

I will begin by defending viewpoint 11 in particular: 'Those determine right from wrong based on their own personal views'. Makes sense to me, ethics and morals are based on perception and how one is raised. Enforcing it through fear based scripture is unhealthy for one's mind. As mentioned previously religion and narcissism go hand in hand. My gran goes temple every day, but is so very argumentative.

Here's how this debates gonna go:

1:Everyone will be logical, you need to back up your statements with more resources other than the Bible,is biased.

2: No blows or personal digs, strictly business, you will defend Christianity, i will defend soul searching over religion.

3: No discrimination, keep it real, God is watching you.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 week ago
MRAAJ.evil
yayyy big hug my bruddah, i wait hours for you, why jew no come home!

Don't deny your love for me, don't deny your eyes can't see.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 week ago
FollowerofChrist1955
hehehe
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 week ago
MRAAJ.evil
I AM (NOT) UH REAL AMERICAN, FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERYMAN, DUNDUNDUNDUN DUN DUNANANA NANANA

#Genius
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 week ago
MRAAJ.evil
SNITCHES, get STITCHES.

On here, I'll give you TWITCHES
Ya parents, they WITCHES, whom gaveth birth to B1TCHES
You so blind, you keep falling into DITCHES
THIS HERE, GREAT PITCHES
YOU JUST FILLED WITH SO MANY GLITCHES

YOU DENSE, I'M AMMENSE. STOP MAN NOW, BEFORE I MAKE YA BOW.

'TANK U, ERF ES ROUND' SHOUT OUT TO MY BOII
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 week ago
MRAAJ.evil
Faaammm im Sikh you know that. Plus you are wrong

1-U say you ignore me, but you constantly promote me, you love me! always reminding people how I've gotten under your skin, causing you to lose days of sleep. Vice versa, you're the thorn to my nail.
.
2:You say I'm not important:, Don't talk to me then you ponce, i WILL keep talking to you cos for me IT'S IMPORTANT you leave here.

3:I'm human so of course il have human views, DONUT. I TOLD U I'M OUT TO SABOTAGE U, PLAY OR STFU N LEAVE.

4:You still dont do volunteering, I'm here Voluntarily enlightening yurass.

5:I'M NOT EVIL, I'M A CREATIVE, COMMUNAL BASED,, GENIUS.

6: YOU DONUT NEED TO KEEP QUOTING SCRIPTURE TO ME, I TOLD I'M WELL VERSED IN A VARIETY OF RELIGIONS, I KNOW GIDEONS, I KNOW ALL ABOUT SARAI N HER ANTICS.

#Dr. Evil

U tepid, I'm fire. Fire like papaya. Papaya fruit, you so cute. Cute, I'm sweet like a flute. Rooty toot toot. I swear il give u the Boot. Cos you a Puss'
FollowerofChrist1955
Continued
John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Revelation 21:8
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Proverbs 10:18
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.

John 8:55
and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word.

Still, we must consider all things in the light of TRUTH? Without MRAAJ, I would not have been able to provide a MORE STUNNING example than MRAAJ, himself, for this we must all be grateful .... the Lord DOES provide!
FollowerofChrist1955
For those qualified believers who are qualified or .... now that Dr Evil has blown the debate. You can argue the matter here, or ask questions as you wish. Ignore Dr evil, as I intend to do, he"s unimportant. The debate whether rescinded by the Mods as I have requested or not, is going to be allowed to expire. This however does not mean, the discussion cannot continue in the comment section.

I will know when you post a comment and will return to answer or give scriptural evidence of the facts surroundinf the Religious of the day.

Dr evil here gives an OUTSTANDING demonstration of this very thing!
1.Claims Christian, but cusses
2. Claims Christian but is completely emotional in actions and conduct, the very essense of homosapien that populates the earth ... demonstrating no connection with Christ at all!
3. Claims christian but harrasses others because they don"t agree with his human views, I submit his OWN responses as evidence:
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 4 days ago-"see me psychologically destroy MRAAJ n follower' at the same time, il make them cry wishing they were babies again."

Posted by MRAAJ.evil 8 hours ago-Nigga i told u that actions speak louder than words, my evil account is pisstake parody, MRAAJ is my real account. Why U still no volunteering in your community heyy. Big man, no balls.

*** yes of course he"s been reported to the Mods for these remarks ... but I have found the Mods have their OWN agendas, some are Good some are useless, no problem though! *** Whiteflame is really the only one I"ve actually seen and he"s Good, theres one other though his name escapes me at the present, he"s good too!

Here"s the one where he lies about being Christian:
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 9 hours ago- Me no atheist, I believe in god not religion

John 8:55
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 week ago
MRAAJ.evil
Aii Followeroffriedchristcrispies, where you at? Don't you miss me. Don't you know I said I'll always be your friend, took an oath, n ima stick it out to the end, blah blah blah basically you can stand under my umber Ella.

What?, You don't want it, but.. till know I've always got by on my own, I never really cared until i met jew. lalalala la la la glory glory Manchester United.
Posted by backwardseden 1 week ago
backwardseden
"RULE 2. MUST be slightly above average ... Meaning MUST KNOW SCRIPTURES!" Well I really like that one, and or LOVE it. That's because the dildo breath who thought of this, namely followeroffriedchristcrispies most certainly in no way possible is "slightly above average". More like before time began. Not only that but the thingy most definitely DOES NOT IN ANY WAY know his scriptures AT ALL. In fact all the worm does nothing but a disservice unto them like none other here on debate.org and most assuredly the bottom of a less than a .00000000000001% of the planet's population ever has. Yes I am being far to kind with his misery.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 week ago
MRAAJ.evil
YES I am very big egoist, but you phoney narcissist remember.