SolSun
ethanman62187

The Restaurant McDonald's Should Be Shut Down

ethanman62187

SolSun

Pro

Rules -
For Me:
Round 1: Rules/Argument
Round 2: Argument
Round 3: Rebuttals/Argument
Round 4: Argument
Round 5: Rebuttals/Argument
For Opponent:
Round 1: Rebuttals
Round 2: Rebuttals/Argument
Round 3: Argument
Round 4: Rebuttals
Round 5: Rebuttals/Argument

I believe the restaurant McDonald's should be shut down permanently. They put disgusting and terrible stuff in their food which can increase risk of diabetes, damage DNA, and much more damage! When you buy from McDonald's, you are deliberately paying to harm yourself and anyone else with you. Many of McDonald's food include tertiary butylhydroquinone (TBHQ). This is a chemical preservative so deadly that only 5 GRAMS of it is fatal! And, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration decided that you can put a less amount of Trans Fat then what really is inside the food! McDonald's food has lots of Trans Fat.
Wondering what else McDonald's puts in their food? Here is a list:
sodium phosphates;
bleached wheat flour (nutrients removed);
food starch-modified (likely genetically-modified);
dextrose (sugar);
partially hydrogenated soybean oil and cottonseed oil with mono-and diglycerides, (trans fats);
Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil) (trans fats);
TBHQ, tertiary butylhydroquinone, a petroleium dervived product;
Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent (a form of silicone used in cosmetics, and Silly Putty).
You may think McDonald's food taste good, but next time you go there, pay attention to how their burgers look like they were sat on! What do you think about that? And, never pay attention to their commercials. They edit them so much to make their place look great!
Who knew that McDonald's burgers are "washed" with ammonium hydroxide, a chemical used in fertilizers and cleaning products? Ammonium hydroxide is used in 70% of the meats worldwide, and is not listed because it is not considered an ingredient!
McDonald's claims that there burgers are 100% pure beef, and they are lying! When they make burgers, about 75% of the beef is made up of other cow parts that aren't supposed to be in burgers (for example: cow #2)! Why do they do this? Because they pay less and get payed MORE! 15% of the burgers include liquid sugar, which leads to extreme obesity, monosodium glutamate, which can cause stomache aches, headaches, and sometimes fevers, and much more poison!
McDonald's also puts chemicals in their food to make you HUNGRIER, so they can make MORE money! One reason they do this is because working at McDonald's is a low-paying job. Once, McDonald's even lied that their food was healthy on Huffington Post!
What do you think about McDonald's now? Will you vote for me at the end?

http://www.endalldisease.com...
http://www.care2.com...
http://www.mcspotlight.org...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
http://www.theblaze.com...
ethanman62187

Con

I think it should be shut down. It seems to me that it often gets people fat. For people that want to eat healthy should consider shutting McDonald's down. For people that don't want to eat healthy should not consider shutting McDonald's down.
SolSun

Pro

Con, if you agree with me why did you agree to enter this debate? Because, I am looking for someone to argue with me.
ethanman62187

Con

ethanman62187 forfeited this round.
SolSun

Pro

This debate has been cancelled.
ethanman62187

Con

ethanman62187 forfeited this round.
SolSun

Pro

Placeholder
ethanman62187

Con

It should for people that want to eat healthy.
SolSun

Pro

SolSun forfeited this round.
ethanman62187

Con

I hope it shuts down.
Posted by USN276 3 years ago
USN276
This was basically a vote bomb. Ethanman made no arguments.
Posted by Conspiracy_risk 3 years ago
Conspiracy_risk
Can you please start a new debate? I think this should be given a second chance.
Posted by CloudKylion 3 years ago
CloudKylion
Invite me to this one. I'll definitely debate this :D
Vote Placed by Imhellspawn2 3 years ago
Imhellspawn2
SolSunethanman62187Tied
Reasons for voting decision: MCdonalds should not be shut down it is just a fast way to get food and they do have healthy options such as salad's and Water, Fruit Parfaits