SexyCracker
dbaldwin1215

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is very suitable for young children.

SexyCracker

Pro

I grew up on the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've been singing the Time Warp since I was 8. And, well. I'm fine.
dbaldwin1215

Con

Last year, around Halloween time, that was my goal. I wanted to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I watched all the way up to "The Time Warp" and I had to turn it up. How someone can be 'normal' after watching a transvestite (hope I don't offend anyone) is beyond me. As for you being normal, that's cause for another debate..
SexyCracker

Pro

Well then, dbaldwin1215 (whoever you are, I have no idea what your real name is...) Let me give you the reasons as to why the Rocky Horror Picture Show is a stable, beautiful, and wonderful thing to get our babies started on.

1. It teaches them to follow directions.
How, you ask? "It's just a jump to the left, and a step to the right. Put your hands on your hips, and bend your knees in tight, but it's just the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane..." not only does it give our kids smooth moves to attract the opposite sex, but we also learn how to follow directions.

2. Proper attire.
It teaches our kids what NOT to wear in public.

3. Frank'N'Futer is a very good role model.
Hell, the man's my hero. He's diverse, he teaches kiddos diversity, and also teaches them good fashion taste (not the whole hooker outfit, even though personally I thought that was the best outfit in the movie), in the last scene when he wore the studden jacket, you have to admit - THAT WAS A COOL JACKET, and not to mention his tattoos are filled with taste, not vulgarity.

4. It teaches you not to murder.
Because when Frankie murdered Meatloaf, what happened to Fankie? He got murdered right back by Riff Raff. So, it teaches you don't muder cause karma is a bitch and you'll get murdered right back.

5. It teaches Commitment
Remember in the very end when Riff Raff shot Frankie (and yes, I cry at the end. stfu)? Well what did Rocky do? He got pissed like a puerto rican. he was like NO FREAKIN WAY and he stuck up for Frankie even unto DEATH. It teaches love and passion.

6. Theatrics
The end scene, when their all dressed up like wemon on the stage and singing about sex and stuff, is absolutely beautful. They act with such passion and these theatrics give our babies a door way where insight and creativity can flow in and create a beautiful little seed that can grow and grow. except when they all jump into the pool and start french kissing, but besides that, it's all about origional creativity. Which! who doesn't want a child who is a prodigy at theatrics because they saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show at such a young age, when their mind was still puddy, just waiting to be formed? Think about it, people.

see. Rocky Horror Picture Show has done nothing but blossomed me into the bright insightful little Buddah I am.

and this is the type of debate that a lot of people would be biased to dbaldwin's side because pretty much everyone is homophobic. So, vote on who argues the best.
dbaldwin1215

Con

I will have to admit, when I watched the Time Warp, I IMMEDIATELY got hooked on that song. It is very catchy.

However, your first two points make it obvious that you did not take into consideration the bad side of each. In reference to number 2, who is to say that children will not reverse the hypothesis you are making on that they will realize what NOT to wear? Maybe they will look up to Frank-N-Furter as much as you do, and will try to dress like him.

Now to point number 3. You tried to derive from the whole hooker outfit. Fact is, he DID wear this outfit, and children can't possibly have the developed minds that will allow them to rationally think "Okay, maybe I SHOULDN'T wear this.." Also to number 3, tattoos are tattoos. Some see them as a form of art, but I personally see them as damaging to your body. When a person with tattoos is elderly, that tattoo won't even take the shape that was originally planned anymore.

To point number 4 shall we? This is like saying that Grand Theft Auto teaches people the consequences of murdering someone. Yes, when you get shot it makes the cops go after you (and after a while, the National Guard), but it just makes the player want to kill again. If we connect this to RHPS, we can see infer that a child witnessing Frankie die would either scar them for life, or make them want to go out and kill.

Number 5 has a direct correlation to number 4. It teaches revenge. That's all I have to say about this one.

Number 6 may show skills of good choreography but it also teaches children that maybe, it would be alright to talk about sex and stuff in a public place.

And, furthermore, in reference to your last statement, I did not say I was homophobic, nor did I insinuate it. The instigator is giving you false facts people, do you really want someone like that to win a debate?
SexyCracker

Pro

The Time Warp is very catchy. And c'mon, you must admit, Sweet Transvestie has a nice beat.

okay, you're trying to reverse my number 2. When actually, I think society would be much better if we all dressed like that. but even so, that's why we have parents to say THIS IS WHAT NOT TO WEAR IN PUBLIC and I mean, c'mon, do you think their totally retards? When they go out when their older and see everyone else dressed like normal human beings, unless their somebody like me, their likely going to dress like a normal human being a well. So next time you see a little four year old walking around in a corset and fishnets, then we can talk. haha dude, in fact take a pic. that'd be like really freaking funny, lol

And don't even freakin tell me you don't like the Hooker outfit, even if it is just that it's still rather stylish, and I think society would be mega cool if we all dressed like that. I mean yeah hoodies are cool and so is South Pole and we all love Pac Sun, but secretly we all want to look like cheap hookers. So from this day forward I'm going to wear that outfit, take a stand and dress like a hooker. And there ain't skat wrong with tattoo's, I mean look at Kat Von D. She's got a full bod piece goin and she has her own TV show. yeah so when you have a saggy chest that hangs to your groin, you can still look at those tattoo's and feel young again because by that time, all you're going to have in your life is a bad case of the shits. So, I guess in a sense, it's a good way for old people to feel beautiful and young again. Even though. They aren't. So you really want to take that away from them... dbaldwin, I am shocked.

Okay. and I know you did just bring up Frankie's death like it was a bad thing. We need a god damn moment of silence up in here.
That's an American hero, and basically, you're trying to say that we should hide that American hero's heroic death (he died because Riff Raff was pissed for some reason) we should HIDE that from our kids? we don't hide Martian Luther's death, we don't hide Jesus of Nazareth's death, we don't hide Kurt Cobain's death. Why should Frankie be any different?

And what Rocky did does not teach revenge. it teaches love and commitment. I know you don't know me dbaldwin, but if I were to be murdered, wouldn't you have done something at least simular to that? All he did was get pissed and climb up this big radio tower (as if that was going to do absolutely anything) and fell down and died in a pool. you're making Rocky look like a criminal, when basically all he was was a dumbass hottie walking around in golden underwear.

and what's so bad about talking about sex and stuff in public? it's not like we don't do that anyway, I mean seriously when's the last time you went to a gent's club and they weren't talking about sex? when's the last time you went to a public high school and they weren't talking about sex? SEX SEX SEX. we live in a sex crazed world, so let's embrace it and do the Time Warp instead of trying to deny the fact that we are indeed human beings and we all, at some point in our lives, want some booty tang. Frank N Furter just embraces the fact that he wants booty from ALL wemon... and men... he yet again teaches kiddos to be who they are. even if they are a sex crazed freak from Transexual Transylvania. Damn, I'm getting teary eyed just talking about him. You're going to get kids thinking that their sexual desires for boob action is disgraceful and they should go to hell. and burn. and die.

*le sigh* tsk tsk..

and to end this buddy, I did not specifically say YOU were homophobic. It seems to me you are so paranoid you are accusing me of calling you homophobic (when I clearly was not referring to you) cause deep down inside you really are homophobic and you know that homophobics usually just love to talk to other homophobics inside that little closet...
dbaldwin1215

Con

Okay, well reading that, I'm still speechless. I admire your debating strategies, I think we could become great friends, maybe something more, so......

Will you go out with me, you sexycracker? ;)
Posted by Asia 9 years ago
Asia
Yes, I do belive you are right. It seems to give us some insight...
Posted by SexyLatina 9 years ago
SexyLatina
Although, Asia, that does explain something about SexyCracker, does it not?
Posted by flor 9 years ago
flor
thats the lamest/cutest thing ever.
more cute though.
but over one debate?
Posted by Asia 9 years ago
Asia
".....but secretly we all want to look like cheap hookers."
I personally don't want to look like a cheap hooker thank you very much.
Posted by SexyCracker 9 years ago
SexyCracker
dis b sexycrackers sistr, n i thnkz u suk. i vote switzerland. sukr.
Posted by birdpiercefan3334 9 years ago
birdpiercefan3334
woo..

Getting a little creepy there, dbaldwin1215...
Vote Placed by arenax3 7 years ago
arenax3
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by Jonathan_Wild 8 years ago
Jonathan_Wild
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by aaltobartok 9 years ago
aaltobartok
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by MaxHayslip 9 years ago
MaxHayslip
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by Danielle 9 years ago
Danielle
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by flor 9 years ago
flor
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by genaro9311 9 years ago
genaro9311
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by Asia 9 years ago
Asia
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by Spiral 9 years ago
Spiral
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by dweyand07 9 years ago
dweyand07
SexyCrackerdbaldwin1215Tied