DanTheLawyer
dkerwi8993

The School System is flawed

DanTheLawyer

Pro

See what the teachers stress is how you should get good grades, but the real point of going to school is to learn information on how to survive the future.

The School system was made for students to learn information, but all the teachers really do is ethier; give you a easy ride through a class, say that want you just to pass their class ( Whether or Not learn the knowledge.), or they just don't teach the right information.

There are cheaters which cheat off of other people and make A's, while others who work hard make C's and D's but the ones who make C's and D's know the information.

For say that you cheat all the way up to collage and then you cheat there to get you Medical Degree. Well when it comes to do surgery on someone then they don't know what too do.

There is no possible way to make all students stop cheating, as well that some cheat until they turn old enough to drop out. Which means they are practically worthless. Alot of the times they would try and go into the military, but now you they pay for your whole collage fund and before you could just drop out and head to the army.

Sometimes when students drop out they spend money on drugs, get drunk and break laws, but all they do is shorting thier own life or at the least ruining thier own life's. Students shouldn't be allowed to drop out of high school.

They should all have too at least finish high school and then have the choice whether or not they want to go to collage.
dkerwi8993

Con

First Refutations

----Ok but how are we grading this process, in order to "survive the future" you need to be able to learn.

----Really now, never heard this one, I mean think about it, In many states you have to hire highly qualified teacher, previously living in michigan and now residing in South Carolina, in order to teach you have to be highly qualified, and the TEACHERS go through a test so Im not so sure about this statement.

----If they know the information why would they make C's a D's (please dont give the excuse of freezeing up) Honestly if you freeze up on every test and quiz, then go to a place to fix that, thats why we have them now

----ok so your never going to get caught, this is an extreme situation...recent statistics have shown that the lower grades you make in high school the lower chance of going to college, so the chance of people wanting to go to college is slim

---- Old Enough to Drop Out..... Ok first to this.....here is where the system is great, because if people only cheat orrrrr, dont work, there able to drop out
----Ok the military is a great thing for the school, with more entry to get into college and then helping military numbers its a win win

----Quote the word Sometimes, so you say they shouldnt drop out....so should they cheat?!?!?

We Have a GED System to back up the education

Honestly there is one major reason why the neg wins the deabte-
my opponent has YET to bring a problem with the SYSTEM....all he is saying is, hey teachers are lazy, kids are lazy, and lets force them to finish school, you can see here that some of his contention actually end up contradicting himself. Which is why I urge a negative vote
DanTheLawyer

Pro

DanTheLawyer forfeited this round.
dkerwi8993

Con

My Opponent has dropped the last round, as you can see my refutations thus stand and my opponent must beat them,

It simply is not a fault of the system for what kids do and do not do, Please vote con
DanTheLawyer

Pro

DanTheLawyer forfeited this round.
dkerwi8993

Con

Ok so my opponent hasnt touched any of my rebuttals this is a win for the con please look at my round 1 and you will see that I did win this round simply it is not the school system as to what kids and teachers do...please vote con
Posted by AWyatt951 8 years ago
AWyatt951
Although Pro didn't respond, I agree for the most part based on personal experience. I finished my education and got good grades. However, in many instances, the football players who constantly looked over my shoulder at my tests and loudly asked the answers, recieved better grades than I did! One football player in particular walked into class late every day, rarely comlpleted his homework or projects, and talked throughout the class, got the highest grade in the class at one point! The reason for this - I will never know, but I do know that many of our football players walked away with scholarships to college because our teachers were FANS! While the other students (such as myself) did the work, did the projects and extracurricular activities, and still recieved bad grades because our papers were either admitedly "misplaced" by the teachers or never collected at all. I've been to 12 different schools and had this problem at 5 of them.

So teachers, STOP SHOWING FAVORITISM AND GRADE RIGHT!!!
Posted by alibaba 8 years ago
alibaba
I thought this site was a great idea, but the amount of crap that resides here is painful. Something must be done!
Posted by Hamlicar_B_Rules 8 years ago
Hamlicar_B_Rules
Hell I would so pick up this debate.
Posted by bexy_kelly 8 years ago
bexy_kelly
I voted CON because PRO didn't refute any of his arguments. Regardless of how amazing the initial round is, I feel that in order to win a debate you must refute the points successfully as well. Unless the other guy comes up with a terrible rebuttal :D
Posted by DanTheLawyer 8 years ago
DanTheLawyer
Yes i have you spell check so leave me alone about that, because I am from the south and its hard to speak english properly at times and the US isn't the most powerful country in the world
Posted by Bravo453 8 years ago
Bravo453
Why, DanTheLawyer, do you feel that the United States is not the most powerful country in the world?

And have you even known to use a device called..."Spellcheck"?
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by dkerwi8993 8 years ago
dkerwi8993
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by Xera 8 years ago
Xera
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by BeatTheDevil89 8 years ago
BeatTheDevil89
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by ohhyeahh 8 years ago
ohhyeahh
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by oboeman 8 years ago
oboeman
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by bexy_kelly 8 years ago
bexy_kelly
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied
Vote Placed by Random_Man 8 years ago
Random_Man
DanTheLawyerdkerwi8993Tied