The Instigator
toady28
Pro (for)
Tied
0 Points
The Contender
NateTheFirst
Con (against)
Tied
0 Points

The Situation Game part 3

Do you like this debate?NoYes+1
Add this debate to Google Add this debate to Delicious Add this debate to FaceBook Add this debate to Digg  
Post Voting Period
The voting period for this debate has ended.
after 0 votes the winner is...
It's a Tie!
Voting Style: Open Point System: 7 Point
Started: 10/17/2013 Category: Entertainment
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Post Voting Period
Viewed: 575 times Debate No: 38912
Debate Rounds (5)
Comments (3)
Votes (0)

 

toady28

Pro

The previous debate:http://www.debate.org...

My Story
The helicopter may be full of enemies, but at the moment, I don't really care. I'm tired, and I want to try to fall asleep without being beaten into it. I take the machete and try to reflect sunlight on the helicopters window.

Your Story
Mr. Bow and Arrow is about to shoot at you, but Knife holds him back. He walks up to you and sniffs the gun. He shrugs and pops a stick in his mouth. Immediately, he smiles and calls his friends over. They each take a stick of gum, too. Your gawking at this strange turn of events, and then you realize that there is something in it that caused them to change sides. These three are now your teammates.

"So, where are we going?" Gun asks you. You didn't know they spoke English, but realize he's right. You need to choose: The door on your right or the door on your left.
NateTheFirst

Con

Sorry, computer trouble.

The helicopter lands next to you and you pass out. You awaken fully healed and in a hospital bed. Do you wait for someone or crawl out the open window ?

I choose the right door.
Debate Round No. 1
toady28

Pro

My Story
I decide to wait for someone to come. These people obviously helped me, and I at least want to say thank you before leaving.

Your Story
When you open the door, the first thing you see is hay. Lots and lots of hay. At least ten haystacks. You leave the door open for your newfound allies, pocketing the packet of gum. There are still seventeen sticks of it left, and you don't want to lose them. As the last of your teammates come in, you realize you don't know any of their names. You decide you'll ask later. Then, you hear the door close and the lock immediately clicks into place. Why did they lock the door? You turn around, but they look as confused as you. You look carefully at the door and realize there's no lock on this side, but there is another note. You take it off the door and read it aloud:
Dear Captive,
I see you've made some friends.
How did he know that? When was this letter written?
That may make this a little easier on you, but not much. Standing before you are twelve haystacks. On the other side is a locked door. This door you will be able to open when you find the key. But where is the key? Why, as you may have guessed, it is in one of the haystacks! It looks just like a piece of hay, and will take you hours to find. However, you do not have that time, for in five minutes-ten if you are lucky-a nasty trap will appear that will devour you and allies, shredding you to bits in the process. But look on the bright side, I'm giving you a head start!
Your Captor.
When you put the note down, you realize that the haystacks are arranged into three rows of four. Which row do you start with: the one on the right, left, or down the middle?
NateTheFirst

Con

I don't start with any of them. I simply take the archers bow and one of his arrows and start a fire. Burning the hey, and causing my key to reveal itself.

A doctor comes in. He has a wicked smile on his face, and he suddenly pulls the blanket on top of you off, and starts pushing the bed outside. You see that you are in a hall, and a pretty nurse passes you by. She winks at you and giggles. As you try to look back the doctor slaps you and tells you to pay attention. He starts telling you how you got into the prison, but you're to busy looking at the nurse. "And that's the story. So will you help us?" The doctor asks. You look back over to him. "Oh, uh... Sure yeah" You stutter. "Good! Now as you already know, their is 100 robots outside. The control center is 10 miles north of here. Good luck!" He pushes you out a door and you land outside. In your pocket is a knife. "I'm so screwed.." You think to yourself. You see a path that you could take that would lead you into a different building, or their is a path going to the "Control Center"
Debate Round No. 2
toady28

Pro

My Story
The doctor mentioned the Control Center, so I head down that path.

Your Story
The arrow shoots through the middle stack, but nothing happens. Bow and Arrow snatches his bow back. "What are you doing> You don't just shoot arrows in the middle of a haystack! What did you expect would-" Suddenly, the middle row bursts into flames, startling everyone in the room, including you. You jump back, then you realize something: it's been five minutes. As this thought comes to you, a metal pig drops out of a hole in the ceiling. The hole immediately closes up, so you can't escape. The pig opens it's mouth, and you see rows upon rows of razor-sharp teeth, ready to tear you to pieces.

Now you have a problem. It's going to be hard enough to get through this without burning to death, but now you have to face a metal human-eating pig, too. To make matters worse, the key hasn't shown itself yet. Do you wait for the key to come while facing the pig or do you struggle to find the key, since you don't know if it's fire resistant?
NateTheFirst

Con

NateTheFirst forfeited this round.
Debate Round No. 3
toady28

Pro

My Story
It's taking a while to get to the control center. I'm still walking down the road.

Your Story
The pig leaps to the nearest in your group, Gun. He shrieks in pain as the teeth dig into his flesh, and through it, you almost don't hear it. The sound of metal hitting the floor. Looking down, you see the key roll to your shoe. You grab it. Now, how do you make it pass the inferno in front of you?
NateTheFirst

Con

I throw the gum into the pigs mouth, causing it to calm down. Then I just chill out and wait for the fire to go out man.

You start to walk. Looking ahead, you see a tunnel. As you enter the tunnel, you hear a sqeak. You look down to see that you stepped on a rubber ducky. As you try to pick it up, something quickly comes and snatches it away. You gasp. What was that? You keep walking, faster and faster as you can feel its breath on your neck. You hear it howl. Is it a werewolf? No, those aren't real. You think it might just be a stray dog. You look back and see that you were right. It's just a playful puppy. You start to walk over to it when you see the puppy smile and transform into a hideous creature. It had the build of a tall man, with the skin and teeth of a bear. "Oh balls..." you whisper to yourself. The creature howls, and 5 more of them crawl out from small corners of the crooked tunnel. You decide to shoot the first creature. It screams in pain and crutches its knee. You shoot it five more times and stop when you think you've won. The creature lays on the floor, blood draining into a small sewer entrance. Then it gets up! It starts to laugh as its skin regenerates, and you see that the other creatures have already started to close in on you. What did the doctor say about this... Dam you wish you would've remembered. The creature spits out blood, and it blinds you. You feel yourself get raked by all the creatures sharp claws, until something comes. It was that nurse from earlier! She was waving a torch, and setting them aflame. She explains to you how she knows that you didn't listen to the doctor, as he was such a bore. She hands you a pill. "This will heal your wounds" She says as she smiles. What do you do with it?
Debate Round No. 4
toady28

Pro

I won't be able to post for now. Do you want to continue?
NateTheFirst

Con

NateTheFirst forfeited this round.
Debate Round No. 5
3 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 1 through 3 records.
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
So does that mean you don't want to continue?
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
I already posted. Do you think you could post this as the next part? It should still work.
Posted by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst
Sorry

I throw the gum into the pigs mouth.

You start to walk. Looking ahead, you see a tunnel. As you enter the tunnel, you hear a sqeak. You look down to see that you stepped on a rubber ducky. As you try to pick it up, something quickly comes and snatches it away. You gasp. What was that? You keep walking, faster and faster as you can feel its breath on your neck. You hear it howl. Is it a werewolf? No, those aren't real. You think it might just be a stray dog. You look back and see that you were right. It's just a playful puppy. You start to walk over to it when you see the puppy smile and transform into a hideous creature. It had the build of a tall man, with the skin and teeth of a bear. "Oh balls..." you whisper to yourself. The creature howls, and 5 more of them crawl out from small corners of the crooked tunnel. You decide to shoot the first creature. It screams in pain and crutches its knee. You shoot it five more times and stop when you think you've won. The creature lays on the floor, blood draining into a small sewer entrance. Then it gets up! It starts to laugh as its skin regenerates, and you see that the other creatures have already started to close in on you. What did the doctor say about this... Dam you wish you would've remembered. The creature spits out blood, and it blinds you. You feel yourself get raked by all the creatures sharp claws, until something comes. It was that nurse from earlier! She was waving a torch, and setting them aflame. She explains to you how she knows that you didn't listen to the doctor, as he was such a bore. She hands you a pill. "This will heal your wounds" She says as she smiles. What do you do with it?
No votes have been placed for this debate.