toady28
NateTheFirst

The Situation Game

toady28

Pro

The way that this is going to work is that I (Pro) will post a situation, which Con will then put what he/she would do to get out of the situation. Then, Con will post their own situation underneath, which I will answer and leave another situation for Con. Situations will normally have an interactive choice to them. In the situation below, I already know which box holds what, and if you do a situation similar, you must decide what happens with each option ahead of time. Also, you must let me know what happened due to my choice.No foul language aloud. The winner is the one who you think made the best situations and answered the best way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you wake up, the room your in is dark, and you can barely see. You take a few a minutes to let your eyes adjust, and during that time, it takes all your willpower not to fall back asleep. When your eyes finally do adjust, you see that there are three boxes, all in different corners of the room. One is light blue, another brown, and the third box is white. In the fourth corner, there is a door. There is a note taped to the door. You walk over to it and read the note:
Dear Captive,
As you can plainly see, there are three boxes in three corners of this room. One holds all the necessary supplies to allow you to escape. One holds a trap that will knock you unconcious, and erase your memory ever since you woke up a few minutes ago. One holds a trap that will kill you. You must choose which box to open. Good luck,
Your Captor.
You swivel around and eye each box warily.
NateTheFirst

Con

I walk out the door, and carry the boxes with me.
(If I die what happens?

You wake up in a room. A man is holding a gun to your head. You start to recall the events that have just happened... It's in a blurry state though, and you can't quite recall how you've gotten there. The man asks you: "Are you feeling lucky?!" You look over to your right, and see a door. To your left is a hole. The man hits you with the gun, his face red with furry. "I asked you a question!"...
toady28

Pro

(Sorry, I forgot to mention, the door was locked. Inside the box that alows you to escape, you'll find the key. Also, if you die, I'll just create another situation for you to do).

"I'm feeling lucky," I said, spitting out blood. Suddenly, I spin around and grab his gun, emptying it of bullets and throwing them into the hole.

(Because I forgot to mention the door, you'll have to try again. Sorry! And I'm not being sarcastic).
NateTheFirst

Con

Oh lol
I'll throw the light blue box against the door, checking to see if either the box or the door will break.

The man laughs. He looks like he has finally snapped. He pulls out a knife and stabs your hand, then kicks you in the hole. You scream (As your hand was just stabbed and you don't know what's down there) and you can hear the mans laugh fade as you fall down the hole... You then land in a pile of poop. Immediately, you are filled with disgust. You then remember how this was a "Squatty potty" and you have been using this for the past month. Still, you remember nothing else. You feel something wet on you, and you realize the man from above is peeing on you, and you can hear his maniac le laughter from above. You're eyes have started to adjust to the complete darkness you are in, and you look at your surroundings.
Their is a tunnel that has bright red walls, and a tunnel with walls that are dark steel gray. You stand up.
toady28

Pro

My Story
Knowing red could mean danger, I go down the hallway with the dark, steel gray walls, cradling my hand and trying not to move it.

Your Story
The box bounces against the door, and as it falls back to the ground, you see it has a dent on its side. You walk over to investigate it.
NateTheFirst

Con

My story: (Because you left out what happened, I can't do anything with it unless you wanted me to) This is what I will make up, tell me if you want to change anything.
I look at the box, and see a gun, a phone, a pack of gum, some rope, a credit card, and a banana. I use the gun to shoot the lock and step outside.

YOUR STORY: You eventually see a door, which you open. To your luck, their is a shower there! You take a shower and then make your way back, as their is nothing else there. To your demise, you can see the man climbing down a ladder, apparently still angry at you. He aims a large gun that you seem to almost remember... But don't. "I'll ask you one more time..." Your eyes widen with fear. "ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY???"

Well are you?
toady28

Pro

(You chose correctly). :)

My Story
"Why do you care?" I ask, raising my hands in a sign of surrender. "Also, while we're talking, why did you put a shower in the sewers? Did you expect me to come down here?"

Your Story
After cramming your pockets with as much as you can, you walk out the door, wielding the gun in your right hand and the rope in your other. You notice that the floor changes from metal to carpet. As soon as your foot touches the carpet, someone fires a gun at you. You step back, barely avoiding the bullets. Without stepping back in the room, you scan it. You don't see anyone. Tentatively, you take another step in. More shots fly around the room. You now know that the carpet has weight sensors that if activated will cause guns to shoot at you. The problem is, you don't see the guns. You glance at the items in your hand. You don't see how the gun could come in handy, but the rope might. You glance back at the three boxes, one now empty. Could you use one of them?
NateTheFirst

Con

I throw the brown box across the room for fun, thinking it's the killing box. I then drag it back with the rope. I do the same with the white box, being carefully not to actually touch the box. Ouse the boxes as armor, and casually walk across the room.
<>
Your story: "Showers?" The man asks in confusion. "Y-you didn't know???" You respond. "Nope," he says. "I never made this place. You seem to remember nothing Charlie!" At the sound of your name you seem to remember a little bit of who you are. Your family of two children, one a boy and one undefined, and your wife, Big Bertha. The gun pressing against your head snaps you back into reality. "Go ahead and shoot," you say. "I'm not scared of you!" You spit in his face. The man laughs and hits you on the head with the gun. He then drags you to the red side of the tunnel while you are barely conscious. You're outside! Finally free of your prison. It seems that you're in the middle of a dessert. The man ties you to a post and starts beating you, as you slip in and out of conscious. You feel him stop. "are you STILL feeling lucky punk!?"
toady28

Pro

(Well, this is my last entry. Do you want to continue this in another debate? I can set it up. Also, if you haven't seen this yet, it's hilarious, but has nothing to do with this).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

My Story
As he's about to punch me in the nose, I muster enough strength to duck. He punches the metal pole I'm tied to, and immediately the skin on his fist opens up. While he's pulling his hand back, my own hand slips out of it's binding and I'm ableto grasp the machete he has on him. I swipe it at him and he jumps back. While he does that I cut the ropes holding me. Then I turn the weapon on him. "My turn," I say. "Do you feel lucky?"

He turns and runs away, but I'm able to hurl the machete at him. It pierces his heart from the back, killing him. I bend overe and vomit.

Your Story
Your plan works, for the most part. Soon, the bullets punch through the white box so much that it manages to open it. You throw it to the ground and hope for the best. A bullet lodges itself in your arm. It doesn't kill you, but you are in pain, and you almost drop the brown box. Then you realize that you need to drop it when you hear a beeping sound. The box has opened. It's a bomb. Then you notice something else: The door is only a few feet away. Then you look to your side. There is a shield there, and , being the comic nerd that you are, you know it's Captain America's. You grab it, knowing it's unbreakable, and thinking you have a better chance of survival with it on you at all times.

(Sorry for calling your character a nerd. Also, if you don't know, Captain America's shield cannot be broken no matter what. It would be wise to keep it. Remember the question at the top.
NateTheFirst

Con

The man just laughs. You look at him, and realize that he is not a man, but a robot. IT looks to you. "Self destruct in 5..."

I use the shield to block the bullets and then move on to the next room.
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
Actually, I have to leave now. Just wait until later. If my sister isn't on at around 5:00 for me, 3:40 for you (I think), I'll create it then.
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
I'm starting to make it now. It's 3:37 for me.
Posted by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst
It's 2:18 for me right now
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
I'll start the new debate at around three-thirty. If you're not in my same time zone, that's in about 35 minutes.
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
Do you want me to set it up while you post your round.
Posted by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst
Nah man it worked for me. Yeah I've seen the video like two or three weeks ago, it's funny.
I enjoyed this , if u want to keep going that's fine with me!
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
I don't know why the video didn't pop up.

I'm not sure if it will work here, but if it does, then I'll be doubly wondering why it didn't work.