toady28
NateTheFirst

The Situation Game

toady28

Pro

For those of you who don't know what is happening here, there was another debate NateTheFirst and I did, entitled the same thing. Here's the link: http://www.debate.org...

My Story
I ran as far away from the robot as possible. "4." I ran some more. "3." I saw a rock. "2." I ducked behind it, trying to avoid the blast. "1." BOOM! Thhe heat was intense, and if I hadn't been hiding, I don't know if I would've survived. As the feeling of heat and pain subsided, The thought I'm alive briefly popped up in my mind before I passed out from the heat and the beating.

Your Story
As the door closes behind you, you hear the explosion. You sigh in relief. Suddenly, the rope, which you had tied to your arm when you had grabbed the shield, started tugging on your arm. You glance down at it and you see it's sticking upward, reaching toward the ceiling. Your wondering what's happened when you feel your feet leave the ground. This room defies gravity. You glance upward. On the ceiling, you see spikes. Frantically, you look around for something, anything, that you can use to stop yourself from floating. Next to you, on the wall, you see a small shelf. Could your rope wrap around it?
NateTheFirst

Con

I don't bother. Instead I decide throw the rope onto the door knob and against the door knob and use the sheild to protect me if I hit a spike or two.

As you lean against the border, you realize it's not made of rock. You push it over and find another hole. Do you go down the hole, or back into the tunnel, up the ladder, and threw the first door?
toady28

Pro

My Story
Deciding I don't want to go back to the prison, I jumped down the hole, machete in hand, ready to face whatever dangers lie ahead.

Your Story
You hear a scraping sound as a spike scrapes against the shield. You cringe at the sound, and then notice a lever. It was at the perfect angle for you to throw your shield at it. You assume it turns antigravity off. Could you risk getting hit and killed with a spike for a sliver of safety?
NateTheFirst

Con

Nope! I throw the banana at the lever and it turns off the anti gravity.

You fall into the hole, and hit the ground suddenly. It seems you have fallen only a couple feet. "Argh!" You say, as your hand loses more blood. You need it find something for it fast. To your surprise, you find a light switch and when you press it, y find that you are in a lab. A doctor is their, and he claims he can give you a healing medicine that will cause you to regenerate wounds. You're surprised by this, and ask for the medicine. The doctor smiles. "I wasn't done yet, the other bottle is poison, and if the two are combined then they will explode" He states. He pulls the two bottles out of his pockets, sets them on a table, and then shoots himself. You soon realize he is a robot to, and you need to act fast. Which one do you drink? Bottle A or bottle B???
toady28

Pro

(Could you wait a few hours before answering back just this time? I don't think I'll be able to reply in 24 hours).

My Story
The bottles have corks in them, so I grab a sack I found on the ground and climb out of the hole. Outside, I look around. I see a camel a few feet away. I run over to it. It doesn't appear to be injured, but I give it a few drops of bottle A anyway, figuring that if it died, A was the poison, but if it lived, A was the healing potion.

Your Story
The banana hits the lever, and it pushes it back. Yes! you think. Then, you realize it wasn't enough, and the lever falls back into the position it was in when you came into the room. To make matters worse, the rope snaps. The shield bounces to the side, away from the banana, and your suddenly squuezed in between two spikes. Then you remember you have a gun on your belt loop. If you could climb down the nearest spike to get to a position to shoot the lever, would it be pushed back enough to turn anti-gravity off?
NateTheFirst

Con

Fine. I shoot the lever.

You are giving the camel the potion. All of the sudden, it falls top of you restraining you from moving. You see both the potion roll down the hill, and sigh as it lands in yet another bloody hole. A sandstorm comes up. You pull yourself free of the camel. You here a: Splash! And realize the bottle fell into water. You start to crawl over, and here a blood chilling scream come from it.
toady28

Pro

My Story
The scream came so suddenly, I'm knocked backward. I cover my ears, which feel like they are bleeding from the sound. Slowly, though, I lower my hands, knowing the scream won't go away. I grab the bottle. Instantly, I feel a blistering headache start to emerge, but I push the pain to the side. I notice that the bottle doesn't have a cork on it, and realize I never did put bottle A's cork back on, so I know which bottle it is. The only liquid in it is from the water in front of me. I have no need of it anymore, so I throw it as hard as I can into the river. The scream doesn't die completely, but it is muffled, granting my ears the pleasantness of half quiet. I turn around and see bottle B lying at my feet. The sandstorm was getting closer. If this bottle was the poison, then I would die. However, it looks like that might happen, anyways, considering a sandstorm is coming. If it's the healing potion, then I have a better chance of finding shelter before the storm is upon me. I take the bottle, uncork it, and dump it in my mouth.

Your Story
The lever rockets back, creating an uneven hole in the wall. As you feel gravity pull you down you start to relax and almost let go of the spike. Then you realize that you could fall to your death. The first solution that you think of is riding the shield tot he ground when it passes you, which might take a minute considering how long the spike is. However, that could be just as dangerous as letting go, so you might want to save it as your last resort. The second option that comes to mind is climbing down the nearest wall, but that could take a while and who knows what could happen by the time you finally got to the ground. You almost don't notice option three, but then you see a small rope dangling from the ceiling. It was the same color as the ceiling, which was why you didn't notice it when anti-gravity was turned on. You don't know what could happen if you pulled it, but could it help you get down? Or would it harm you, possibly kill you?
NateTheFirst

Con

I'll take the third option.

You look over and see a town off in the distance, Could it be real?
toady28

Pro

(Hey,could you help me with something? I joined this guy in this debate :http://www.debate.org...
Then, he put up this debate, which I would like you to comment on on my behalf:http://www.debate.org...)

My Story
I run towards it, knowing it could be a hallucination from the poison or a mirage from the desert, but also knowing that whatever it was could help me get away from the sandstorm.

Your Story
Before climbing up to the rope, you grab your shield, knowing you may need it later. Then, you climb back up the spike and pull on the rope. You hear a rumbling sound, and it takes you a minute to realize that the ceiling is shifting. It's flipping upside down. By the time it becomes the floor, your nearly sick from the spinning.

As you get out of the maze of spikes, you see three men, one wielding a knife, another wielding a gun, and the third wielding a bow, arrows in a quiver on his back.

(Also, do you want me to set up a third debate on this?)
NateTheFirst

Con

If you wanna keep going I'm game for that.
Mate, he's just joking with ya. It's the internet. Yes I put a comment up talking about how it is immoral for killing someone who's doing things within her rights, but i also put one up saying oh this is a joke. Don't take him to seriously.

I say hi and offer them a peace if gum

You are walking when all of the sudden you see a helicopter. You can hear and feel the winds as well. Do you hide or try to

signal it?
Posted by toady28 3 years ago
toady28
I realize he was joking with that one. The other one was titled "Should we banish toady28 from the internet?" It's been removed by customer support now.
Posted by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst
Vote Nate lol